• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Post Photos of Hotels Here...DLH, HoJo, BWPPI, DI&S, CCI...etc.

Disneyland Hotel Drive

IMG_2976-2.jpg

IMG_2973_edited-1.jpg

Ok, I know that this isn't what I would normally think would be posted here, but I wanted to share.

Disneyland.jpg

I made this on snapfish after spending a good chunk of my day downloading pictures for the free calendar (I wouldn't have bothered if it wasn't for a free something). I decided to play around and came up with a college of pictures I had taken around DLR.

Ok, I know that this isn't what I would normally think would be posted here, but I wanted to share.

Disneyland.jpg

I made this on snapfish after spending a good chunk of my day downloading pictures for the free calendar (I wouldn't have bothered if it wasn't for a free something). I decided to play around and came up with a college of pictures I had taken around DLR.

That's cool Liza. I need to get over there.

Vicki I completely missed your "location". How cool is that? Where in the KC area do you live? I'm up north by Zona Rosa. Which park is your home resort, WDW or DL?

Vicki I completely missed your "location". How cool is that? Where in the KC area do you live? I'm up north by Zona Rosa. Which park is your home resort, WDW or DL?

We are on the Kansas side - in Prairie Village.

DL is definitely our home resort - in fact we have been Annual Passholders for the past 5 years! We have family in San Diego so we combine visits with them and trips to Anaheim. Usually make it for at least two trips a year and sometimes three.

I know two other Kansas City families that prefer DL as well. Now if the marketing folks at DL would just figure that out and start sending us discount codes for DL! I constantly get them for WDW and never for DL!

I'll have to find our Embassy Suites South pics and post them from our stay last June...it was very nice, spacious, great cooked to order breakfast & evening snacks/drinks. Right across the street from a great restaurant called Bucca De Bepo! ;)

I'll have to find our Embassy Suites South pics and post them from our stay last June...it was very nice, spacious, great cooked to order breakfast & evening snacks/drinks. Right across the street from a great restaurant called Bucca De Bepo! ;)

I know I would love to see them.

I love Bucca De Bepo!

Here is one of GHC,

DSC_6470.jpg

This is a panorama (stitched with MS Live Photo Gallery) shot from our corner room in the Disneyland Hotel's Dreams Tower in October 2009.

DSC08218 Small.jpg

Martin

That's cool Liza. I need to get over there.

You should. I made quite a few of them and had fun making them. I had some printed by snapfish. I couldn't wait for the delivery, so I had one made at Walmart and picked it up the next day. I must say that I was impressed by the equality of the print even at Walmart. It wasn't cut right, so I am looking forward to my snapfish order.

I am coming back to DL finally!!!!!:cool1:
Okay my searching is yielding no results. What is going to be in place of the waterfall area at DLH?

Thanks in advance! KIM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter