Post Photos of Hotels Here...DLH, HoJo, BWPPI, DI&S, CCI...etc.

HOJO NDD1 (room 6103) from our stay October 17-21, 2010

Looking from the entry toward the patio
DSC_0140-1.jpg

Looking from the patio toward the entry
DSC_0142.jpg

Does anyone have more pics from hotels other than the GC, unfortunately my budget doesn't stretch that far :sad2:

IMG_9429.jpg

WOW, what an amazing photo, and mural, i have not been in the DL hotel for years, i need to wonder around next time im there.

Just back from four nights at the Hotel Anabella. I hadn't stayed here before, and since I was with two friends who like to walk, I figured now was the time to try it. The walk was not bad at all--maybe 10-15 minutes door to gate. We went to Disneyland Drive and crossed to the right, just at the corner where the hotel is, and walked down to the Grand Californian Hotel and went through the lobby and into DTD. I liked the lovely, landscaped sidewalk, lack of Harbor Blvd. crowds and sleaze, and entering through the "Disneyfied" side of the entrances.

We had a great deal $99/night for CA residents, and a nice-sized room. (Mission Suite--king bed, sofabed, and a daybed in a separate room) We also had a small patio, which made the entrance nice and private and quiet. We were in the building closest to Disneyland Dr. which was nice--it would be a bit farther if you ended up in a different building. The hotel is HUGE.

We ate breakfast one morning at the restaurant (about $8-10) and had drinks one night in the bar. They have a Happy Hour every evening with one menu item for really CHEAP if you happen to be there at the right time.

The grounds were lovely, and the staff very accommodating and kind. Here are some pictures (sorry, it was not after the maid came and made the beds, so they are messy!)

IMG_2886.jpg

IMG_2887.jpg

The bathroom was VERY spacious and all done in granite. There was an outside counter (which we dubbed "The Beauty Bar") which was nice. HOWEVER, it didn't have a sink. Major flaw.

IMG_2888.jpg

IMG_2889.jpg

Our front patio:
IMG_2890.jpg

Part of the lobby:
IMG_2891.jpg

I would recommend this hotel if you need a nicer place to stay, but still want walking distance. It felt more upscale than many of the Harbor Blvd. places, even though it's still a glorified motel.

There is a parking fee, an internet charge and no free breakfast. You get a fridge, coffeepot, blowdryer, ironing board, flat screen tv (we had two) and nice seating areas. Beds were comfy enough, and the windows opened, which was nice if you like fresh air in your room. The walls were thin, however, and the people upstairs from us sounded like elephants sometimes. If you're a light sleeper, you may want to consider an upstairs room. All in all, though, a very nice choice! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter