Post Photos of Hotels Here...DLH, HoJo, BWPPI, DI&S, CCI...etc.

WOW thankyou for the link to these beautiful pictures of yours!! This has made up my mind to request this upper floor with the concierge level. Can not wait to stay here! Was the treat left for you or did you request it? You are allowed to bring your food from the conierge dining area to your room right? I would like to bring mine back to sit at that table and look at that view and plot our day! :) A very comfortable room is really important to us, we don't go there just for the rides, we like to spend time where we are staying; relax, hopefully enjoy a view, some nice grounds, some good food, I have to have a big comfy chair or sofa in our room now, can't stand it when it's just a bed or beds and a table and chairs. Just lovely!!

Paradise Pier Concierge Level Theme Park View February 2012:

DSC_5395_2.jpg

DSC_5595.jpg

DSC_5601.jpg

DSC_5605.jpg

DSC_5598.jpg

DSC_5589.jpg

DSC_5340.jpg

DSC_5342.jpg

DSC_5336.jpg

DSC_5621.jpg

DSC_5585.jpg

DSC_5648.jpg

DSC_5640.jpg

DSC_5643.jpg

DSC_5651.jpg

DSC_5641.jpg

DSC_5638.jpg

DSC_5637.jpg

DSC_5636.jpg

DSC_5586.jpg

DSC_5571.jpg

DSC_5405.jpg

WOW thankyou for the link to these beautiful pictures of yours!! This has made up my mind to request this upper floor with the concierge level. Can not wait to stay here! Was the treat left for you or did you request it? You are allowed to bring your food from the conierge dining area to your room right? I would like to bring mine back to sit at that table and look at that view and plot our day! :) A very comfortable room is really important to us, we don't go there just for the rides, we like to spend time where we are staying; relax, hopefully enjoy a view, some nice grounds, some good food, I have to have a big comfy chair or sofa in our room now, can't stand it when it's just a bed or beds and a table and chairs. Just lovely!!

The treat arrived as a surprise. I often brought my food back to the room to enjoy while appreciating the view. You can ask the cast members in the lounge for a tray. I'm like you in that the room and view are important parts of the fun and relaxation of a trip and I loved my stay there. Have a great time!

Circusgirl, can you tell us your room number? We're doing a theme-park view, concierge room in Nov, and I've seen photos from 1118, 1418, and 1410, all pretty similar.
Your photos have amazing crispness and clarity, esp that last night photo!

Silly question.....:blush: Does anyone happen to know if they still have the mickey shaped bottles in the bathroom in the guest rooms at the paradise pier hotel? I love those little bottles and I love the little things in life!:) This will be our first stay at a Disney hotel. So we're super excited. We even got a room with a theme park view!:cool1:

Silly question.....:blush: Does anyone happen to know if they still have the mickey shaped bottles in the bathroom in the guest rooms at the paradise pier hotel? I love those little bottles and I love the little things in life!:) This will be our first stay at a Disney hotel. So we're super excited. We even got a room with a theme park view!:cool1:

When I stayed at the Disneyland Hotel i February of 2011 they did and I know that when SherryE stayed at the Paradise Pier in December they had them.

Circusgirl, can you tell us your room number? We're doing a theme-park view, concierge room in Nov, and I've seen photos from 1118, 1418, and 1410, all pretty similar.
Your photos have amazing crispness and clarity, esp that last night photo!

These photos are from room 1500. I've stayed in three or four different theme park view rooms at the Pier, and they've all been terrific.

they have switched over to H2O products, if you look at the pictures a little ways up in this thread by Circusgirl you will see a picture. They are very nice products, but no more little mickey head bottles :(

they have switched over to H2O products, if you look at the pictures a little ways up in this thread by Circusgirl you will see a picture. They are very nice products, but no more little mickey head bottles :(

awwwe!:sad2::sad2: I just looked back up and saw it. oh well... I'm just happy to be staying there. This is going to be our splurge for this trip. Thanks for your reply.

DLH and the pool area....

IMG_5709.jpg

IMG_5702.jpg

IMG_5726.jpg

IMG_5728.jpg

IMG_5734.jpg

New Map inside DLH lobby
IMG_5731.jpg

Close up of map
IMG_5732.jpg

Anyone have pics of the Anaheim Plaza Inn? or direct me to some already here on DIS?

Thanks!

I was thinking of making a thread like this but I had a feeling one was already here somewhere... glad I looked! :)

Here's our standard King room at the Tropicana Inn & Suites, taken July 2012.

DSCN0281.jpg

Nice big comfy bed, plenty of pillows which is great for weirdos like me who like to sleep with about three pillows nested around me! :rotfl:

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r96/kayleigh83/Disneyland 2012/DSCN0282.jpg

This little sink area next to the door, and then the bathroom. At first I thought it was a little weird where the sink was, not sure if this is usual since I don't stay in hotels often. But I ended up liking it - I could use the sink and mirror to get ready while my BF was in the shower! Very handy!

We really liked this hotel, the room had everything we needed, it was clean, the staff were all friendly and the location is hard to beat - right across the street from the entrance! Plus we were lucky and got a room on the second floor with a balcony overlooking the central courtyard area, you can see the door to outside in the first photo.

Sorry but here's another Grand Californian
IMG_7432.jpg

Now these are the Pictures I love to see, the ones that make me feel normal:cool1:, I like to know that others like me( yes I am a Disney Dad) and my DS hit the room and use every square Inch as are personal domain LOL. We are just to busy In the morning to pick up and to tired In the evening to do the same:cool1:. Thats why I always tip, and tip well the maid service they earn there money with us:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!