Portofino Bay Resort Club Level Pictures 2011

We just got back from a long, holiday weekend (Columbus Day weekend) at the PBH Club Level.

It was very relaxing, and we really enjoyed it.

Here is what was offered:

*snip*

I hope that helps and I am happy to answer any questions!

*snip*

Was stunned at the difference in the pictures from the beginning of this post and the abundance of different foods...vs how it was in Jan of this year. It felt like abundance in January, but not compared to how it used to be! I really could have used those hardboiled eggs shown on the first page, that's for sure!

I haven't visited this thread in awhile.

vinotinto- With your permission, I would like to add your post with the more current selections to the front page by editing in to one of my first few posts, so people have an updated expectation of the offerings.

Please let me know if that is ok.

If others have an even more recent experience and want to detail that (what's gone, what's new), I'll add that too.

Thanks!

Dee

If others have an even more recent experience and want to detail that (what's gone, what's new), I'll add that too.

Thanks!

Dee

I only wish I'd taken pictures of what was on offer. We had some other stuff going on during our trip and I just wasn't thinking about photos as much as I normally do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter