Portofino Bay Resort Club Level Pictures 2011

natebenma -

Thanks!!! I was wondering when they opened in the morning. Your right, we'll be out the door by then.

Anyone know if there are coffee makers in the room and if not, where can I get an early morning cup?

As dsmom indicated, yes there are (Keurig) coffeemakers in the rooms.

IMG_4658.jpg

Dee, as always, a wonderful job!

I'm pretty sure we are going to do Universal next year. I was pretty set on HRH but now you've made me think Portofino looks pretty good too!

Thanks, Robyn!

Thanks!

I've never had Kuerig coffe before so I better set that up before bed. I can't make coffee before I've had my coffee.:laughing:

Thanks!

I've never had Kuerig coffe before so I better set that up before bed. I can't make coffee before I've had my coffee.:laughing:

no need, it is similar to the Bunn maker.

coffee in one minute.

toss a pod in, pour in some water............bingo
3.gif

Thanks for sharing.
We just got back from 5 nights at the RPR Club Level and it's nice to see the differences. Our morning juice was just served in the plastic cups that say Loews. I see champagne flutes in your pictures. ;)
I see that had more to offer for "lunch" time also.

In addition to the usual cheese platter and antipasto, every night at cocktail hour is a different theme:

Italian
Asian
Southwest (Mexican) -kids love the yucca fries (not me though)

and one or two others before they start repeating

In addition to the usual cheese platter and antipasto, every night at cocktail hour is a different theme:

Italian
Asian

Hi Humphrey~ Did you just get back?? If you did could you give us your review of CL and the PBH (pool, etc) I will be staying there for 1st time in 10 days YEAH!!!! Last year we stayed at HRH and had a great time. This year we are staying at PBH but the family doesn't know I upgraded us to CL. :banana::banana::woohoo:

going back in a few weeks for 7 nights. Stayed CL (for 7 nights) in '07, '09, '10,.....and non CL HRH in '06.

Italian
Asian

That's good to know. I don't think I would like Italian every night.

I do think it is nice they let you take cereal for breakfast if you are doing the early morning, however, I think that they should open to accommodate guests that are using the early entry...afterall, that is a huge perk of staying at the resort.

I do think it is nice they let you take cereal for breakfast if you are doing the early morning, however, I think that they should open to accommodate guests that are using the early entry...afterall, that is a huge perk of staying at the resort.

I totally agree!!!

Club room cocktail hour food has changed for the worse. Instead of the high quality food from years past, they seem to be going to more family friendly (filling ) foods which include 2 pasta dishes and a salad (in addition to rolls, cheese platter and vegetable platter).

Just was there last week for 6 days...fodd was horrible in the evening and not worth eating... my family did not feel well after Wednesday's pasta. Breakfast was o.k., good fruit and yogurt but alot of carbs. Snack was really not worth going to. Dessert was relatively non-existent. They have to fix this very soon. Totally not worth the money, however the staff was wonderful.

My wife summed it up:

Peasant food

We have always loved the cocktail hour but not anymore. Breakfast is still A++ though

We are booked at the Portofino Club in March 2014, last posts on what it is like were in 2011, has anyone been there recently. We always stay at Club Levels in Disney -Animal, Yacht, Polynesian - but first time Club at Universal as the Club level at RPR was full the time we stayed there.

We are booked at the Portofino Club in March 2014, last posts on what it is like were in 2011, has anyone been there recently. We always stay at Club Levels in Disney -Animal, Yacht, Polynesian - but first time Club at Universal as the Club level at RPR was full the time we stayed there.

I just got back from there last week.They are trying out a new evening menu.We were there Sunday- Thurs and the meals were:
Sunday_mussels and pasta
Monday-Pork loin and mashed potatoes
Tues-Asian Stirfry with rice
Wed-Chicken Marsala and pasta
Th-Mexican beef and rice
There is a Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay and Zinfandel , 2 red wines ( can't remeber what they were) and Perini beer, Bud, Heinken and bud light
They also have cut up veggies, cheese,crackers,dip and fruit
Lunch time/afternoon- granola bars, goldfish crackers, pretzels, terra chips sodas ,water, lemonade, iced tea

breakfast- Individual boxes of cereal,Oikos greek yogurt cups, granola ,fruit, oatmeal ( with option to add cinnamon/brown sugar/nutmeg),Pastries( danish/cinnamon rolls), Breads/rolls/bagels (toasters available- cream cheese/butter/jams/jellies/peanut butter), hardboiled eggs.coffees/OJ/teas ( coffee is starbucks)

dessert- Choco. chip cookies/small desserts ( they changed nightly..Tiramisu, flan,Creme Brulee,spongecake..few others I can't remembr)

I just got back from there last week.They are trying out a new evening menu.We were there Sunday- Thurs and the meals were:
Sunday_mussels and pasta
Monday-Pork loin and mashed potatoes
Tues-Asian Stirfry with rice
Wed-Chicken Marsala and pasta
Th-Mexican beef and rice
There is a Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay and Zinfandel , 2 red wines ( can't remeber what they were) and Perini beer, Bud, Heinken and bud light

Lunch time/afternoon- granola bars, goldfish crackers, pretzels, terra chips sodas ,water, lemonade, iced tea

breakfast- Individual boxes of cereal,Oikos greek yogurt cups, granola ,fruit, oatmeal ( with option to add cinnamon/brown sugar/nutmeg),Pastries( danish/cinnamon rolls), Breads/rolls/bagels (toasters available- cream cheese/butter/jams/jellies/peanut butter), hardboiled eggs.coffees/OJ/teas ( coffee is starbucks)

dessert- Choco. chip cookies/small desserts ( they changed nightly..Tiramisu, flan,Creme Brulee,spongecake..few others I can't remembr)

Did they do away with uncrustables?

Thanks for the update on the Portofino Club Level, really appreciate it, how did the food taste, and have you ever been to a Disney Club level, and if you have, how would Portofino compare, thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter