POP refurbed rooms with Flat Screens! Update Page 13 **

DH and I learned that if you go at off times of the day the pools are quite enjoyable and quiet. We didn't get to use the pool this last time b/c it was cold and I got sick. The new refurb wasn't bad but it didn't do anything for me.

Jennhouse32: love your schrdule,it sounds lot like ours minus the water parks. This year we are planning more down time at POP(yes I am going to convince my DS about pool time:lmao:) try out the water parks, and we are doing the Dx dinning plan, more time less sleep:scared1:, oh well its our anuall trip so for couple weeks we can endure:cool1:. We are going to stop and smell the roses this trip.

Jennhouse32: love your schrdule,it sounds lot like ours minus the water parks. This year we are planning more down time at POP(yes I am going to convince my DS about pool time:lmao:) try out the water parks, and we are doing the Dx dinning plan, more time less sleep:scared1:, oh well its our anuall trip so for couple weeks we can endure:cool1:. We are going to stop and smell the roses this trip.
we didnt plan it that way.. just how it happened. wouldnt doubt thats how its gonna go in 2012 minus the water parks. cuz we decided not to do the water parks this time, our resort has pools and a hot tub.. so yeah we will be more than covered in that area

Are all of the rooms refurbished now? We leave in 12 days for our first Disney vacation and we're staying at POP!

Are all of the rooms refurbished now? We leave in 12 days for our first Disney vacation and we're staying at POP!

Yes, they are all refurbed. We were there last September, and they were close to being done then. We stayed in a refurbed room, and it was really nice.

We'll be there from 9/2-9/10, so it looks like our trips overlap a bit. Have fun, and maybe we'll see you there.:thumbsup2

Another question... Is there room under the bed for storing out suitcases?

No. Unfortunately, the bed frame bottom is solid. We stored ours in the sink area underneath the clothes rack/hanger. They didn't get in the way, but there is only 3 of us, so we didn't have a lot of suitcases.

No. Unfortunately, the bed frame bottom is solid. We stored ours in the sink area underneath the clothes rack/hanger. They didn't get in the way, but there is only 3 of us, so we didn't have a lot of suitcases.

Thank you for helping me out! Looking back at the photos, that will be a fine spot since we can't put them under the bed. With being such a small room, plus we're adding a fridge, and a Pack N Play... we aren't going to have much room in there. :laughing: I can't wait though!!! Pop Century: Here we come!

Thank you for helping me out! Looking back at the photos, that will be a fine spot since we can't put them under the bed. With being such a small room, plus we're adding a fridge, and a Pack N Play... we aren't going to have much room in there. :laughing: I can't wait though!!! Pop Century: Here we come!

Last year was our first stay at Pop, and I was concerned about room size/quality etc. We had originally booked a deluxe-GF- on a bounceback deal. Then, we filed our taxes and realized we owed around $2000. So, we had to make some choices. It was either stay at a value, or don't go.

I was worried, but we really liked it a lot. So much so, that we booked it this year because we wanted to stay there, no monetary considerations at all. DD loved it, and doesn't want to stay anywhere else, and DW and myself do like the price tag. Have fun!

there is also a little storage space near the window- we kind of rearranged things a bit when we arrived because we had a small frig- I thought the room was great

Where is the best place to plug in the fridge in the rooms at POP? Do I need to bring an extension cord?

Thanx,:goodvibes

We stored things under the sink as well, there is some space there. Suitcases fit just fine in the corner under the closet rod, next to the sink. There were four of us and we found it to be just fine, it didn't feel cramped at all. We love POP!

Thank you for helping me out! Looking back at the photos, that will be a fine spot since we can't put them under the bed. With being such a small room, plus we're adding a fridge, and a Pack N Play... we aren't going to have much room in there.

On previous trips I wedged the pack 'n play in between the two beds. That spot worked well for us, and it made it easier to drape a bedspread over the top a little to shield the child from light.

But that was also when the previous TV/dresser furniture took up more room. Now the space to the left of the TV/dresser would be a good spot for the pack 'n play.

FWIW, Im at Pop now in a King bed room and our bed is not solid at the bottom. You can keep a suitcase under there as its completely empty. Hope that helps. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter