POP refurbed rooms with Flat Screens! Update Page 13 **

momtwoboys

DIS Veteran
I was just on Allearsnet and there are new photos of refurbed rooms at POP!!!!!!! They look really nice. The bathroom tiles are still that nice sage green, wondering why they didn't go with that color for the accent wall behind the beds. Anyway they look awesome:cool1::goodvibes

bumping this up!! I don't know how to post a link, but am sure that many would like to see these:)

are they under the Pop section? all I see is where the 70's building says new next to it,are these the ones your talking about??:confused3

I just saw that on allears also and went on here to see if anyone knows what buildings/years have the refurbished rooms?

Love the comforters! No wall border, or did they not put it up yet?

Wondering what buildings will be complete when.
Going late March and requested 60's, which we love being near the pool - now not sure whether to change request to 70's... or will 60's be done by then?

The rooms look great! We requested 70's section for our trip in November! Here's hoping!!

Trish

I didn't know the were refurbishing POP! When did they start? Are they doing all the rooms?

Is there some place to look at what is scheduled for refurbishments? ASMo rooms could use it... Will they be doing ASMo too?

The photos look really nice. Might have to revisit POP someday. I agree with the previous post. How about Movies? Is it their turn next?

Oooooo I love it!
We are booked at POP this Sept. and thought of switching resorts as we have stayed at POP before and we would like to try a new resort each time, but now that the rooms are being redone, it'll be like a new resort!

Shower Curtains added :woohoo::woohoo: Can't wait till fall break to see for ourselves.:thumbsup2

Just saw the refurbed photos and it looks great! Hopefully we'll get a refurbed room on our 'arrival' day before our GF stay in December! :goodvibes

I don't like the blue color and the smaller dresser. The rest looks great though!

I thought the dresser was being replaced because they were adding in fridges. :confused3
It's a bummer they removed the upper storage cubbies on the dresser. That was the only place to store items out of the reach of my kiddos.

At least one of the 70's buildings was the first to go thru the rehab. They are doing ALL buildings at Pop Century one at a time. Of course there will be a period where you may end up in a refurbed room or you may not.

I would imagine by mid-summer at the latest all buildings will be complete.

I really like this new look. I love the blue wall behind the beds and the comforters are much nicer looking. I might have to give pop a second chance.

I must say that I absolutely LOVE the new carpet.. missed it on the first look.

Also very glad to see that flat screen TV there. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter