Podcast Cruise 5.0 - Official Thread

Cruise documents arrived, now just awaiting the event announcements. Haven't booked any shore excursions in case they overlap with something we're interested in checking out. popcorn::

Cruise documents arrived, now just awaiting the event announcements. Haven't booked any shore excursions in case they overlap with something we're interested in checking out. popcorn::

That is what I am waiting for too. I remember hearing a while back they were trying to get a few other princesses, but couldn't say anything as nothing was fully confirmed except for Jodi Benson. Hopefully in a week we should be hearing more about it.

No cruise docs yet, but then other than luggage tag don't really need them. DCL website has info. Considering a snorkling adventure in Grand Cayman and nothing in Falmouth except deck 4 and a book

Just checked that Cruise Fish website and they say that 83% of categories on our sailing still have availability. Should be a quiet trip! :thumbsup2

Doesn't explain my inability to get Palo brunch ressies, though... :confused3

--Hillary

Just checked that Cruise Fish website and they say that 83% of categories on our sailing still have availability. Should be a quiet trip! :thumbsup2

Doesn't explain my inability to get Palo brunch ressies, though... :confused3

--Hillary

Wow, really?? I mean I guess that isn't crazy since it is smack in the middle of holidays more or less. But I'm surprised that it is THAT open none the less.

Wow, really?? I mean I guess that isn't crazy since it is smack in the middle of holidays more or less. But I'm surprised that it is THAT open none the less.

I think that's 83% of the stateroom category types- NOT 83% of the ship's capacity! I do not think we are cruising on a deserted ship. ;)

For example (and I am making this up!)- all the concierge rooms might be booked, and all of the 3A and 4C and 5E might be booked, etc.
But 83% of the categories still have some room available- even if it's only one cabin.

That is what I am waiting for too. I remember hearing a while back they were trying to get a few other princesses, but couldn't say anything as nothing was fully confirmed except for Jodi Benson. Hopefully in a week we should be hearing more about it.

Unfortunately we were unable to secure any other special guests other than Jodi Benson.

I think that's 83% of the stateroom category types- NOT 83% of the ship's capacity! I do not think we are cruising on a deserted ship. ;)

For example (and I am making this up!)- all the concierge rooms might be booked, and all of the 3A and 4C and 5E might be booked, etc.
But 83% of the categories still have some room available- even if it's only one cabin.

This is what I meant. 83% of categories have at least one cabin available right now.

I was looking around on the DCL website and found 6-8 available cabins in each category that can fit my family of four. Except concierge. There's only one there. I'm guesstimating 100 or so unsold cabins at this point. Not a ghost town, but nowhere near full. More room for us!

Cruise docs received-Check
Flight reservations-Check
DIS credentials-Check
Pre-cruise at BWV-Check
Transfer from resort to port-Check

Just think folks, five weeks from today we will be boarding the Magic for this fantastic cruise!

Val & I are so looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones. The concert by Jodi Benson is just icing on the cake.

Just think folks, five weeks from today we will be boarding the Magic for this fantastic cruise!

Val & I are so looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones. The concert by Jodi Benson is just icing on the cake.

Can't wait to see you both!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I've been daydreaming about joining this cruise for a long time. Today those daydreams became reality as my wife and I decided to take the plunge and book with Tracey.

To heck with saving for college, we're going to Castaway Cay! We can't wait to see the redesigned Magic.

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I've been daydreaming about joining this cruise for a long time. Today those daydreams became reality as my wife and I decided to take the plunge and book with Tracey.

To heck with saving for college, we're going to Castaway Cay! We can't wait to see the redesigned Magic.

Glad you decided to join us!!! What took you so long :rotfl2:

Don't forget to sign up for your credentials at http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/pcc50/pcc50_start.cfm

This is what I meant. 83% of categories have at least one cabin available right now.

I was looking around on the DCL website and found 6-8 available cabins in each category that can fit my family of four. Except concierge. There's only one there. I'm guesstimating 100 or so unsold cabins at this point. Not a ghost town, but nowhere near full. More room for us!

According to my totally non-scientific counting, they have sold 41 cabins since I posted this last week. Still approximately 70 unsold cabins right now. Technically, this means absolutely nothing, but I'm having fun counting! :thumbsup2 See you in 31 days! :cool1::cheer2:

--Hillary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter