• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Podcast Cruise 5.0 - Official Thread

I'm already mostly packed. :cool1:

A couple things in laundry, and FE's. Then, just sit back and WAIT.

..The waiting is the hardest part.......

I have my list made, figured out what I'm wearing for dinner and for our evening at Palo (!!! so excited!!!!). I'm shipping the pirate hats to my parents'in Homosassa where we're staying before the cruise and visiting before we fly out late 12/7 from Tampa. (don't want to mess with packing them for the flight and I can leave them there so my sister and I can pick them up for our May cruise!). Finalizing everything with my sister and her husband who are graciously watching the kids and the house while I'm gone. We have already planned a couple excursions--hopefully they won't interfere too much with the DIS activities. I haven't been on this itinerary before and am really excited to visit new places. Now if my friend's hubby will stop whining...he wants to go now. LOL. We've been best friends for nearly 30 years and have talked about going on a cruise forever. Can't wait to meet everyone!pirate:

We can't wait for this pod cast cruise this will be our first time cruising with the podcast team! Just curious if anyone has good suggestions of what to do in Falmouth that would be good for families. Looking at Doctor's Cave but seems it would be a little pricey just getting there. Thanks! :cool1:

I'm guessing this isn't set in stone yet, but was wondering if there was any clues when the Jodi Benson concert will be? That's making an assumption that Mrs. Benson will be treating us to a concert this PCC. Just hoping it's not on the Cozumel, Mexico day. We have an all day excursion to the Mayan ruins on the mainland, and would truly hate to miss that. It's the only excursion we really care about on the cruise. Thanks

Mike

I'm guessing this isn't set in stone yet, but was wondering if there was any clues when the Jodi Benson concert will be? That's making an assumption that Mrs. Benson will be treating us to a concert this PCC. Just hoping it's not on the Cozumel, Mexico day. We have an all day excursion to the Mayan ruins on the mainland, and would truly hate to miss that. It's the only excursion we really care about on the cruise. Thanks

Mike

John said on the podcast this week that Jodi Benson will be on the first At Sea day, which is Monday, 12/1. I think he said at noon.

So your Cozumel excursion is safe!! :cool1:

THanks, Linda

I was hoping it would be an at sea day. And I figured the Podcast team would try to make it on one of those days, but you never know what Disney is willing and able to accommodate. I never seems to be able to watch/listen to the podcast much lately. just so busy. Thanks again.

Mike

Robin"D";52570892 said:
Good Morning John...

The rebooking seminar has no place on where it will be presented. :rolleyes1

Just a heads up

So looking forward to this cruise....

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

We are still waiting to hear from DCL on a location for this.

I really wanted to get the schedule 'published' and decided to move forward even with this missing piece of info.

I should have put 'location - TBD' on the schedule. I will go ahead and do that now.

John

I think I know who the special "guests" at Pete's party will be!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter