Podcast Cruise 5.0 - Official Thread

I am still waiting to hear from Disney groups with that information. I promise that as soon as I have it I will make sure everyone who booked pre/post cruise stays will get the information.

I appreciate your patience.

Thank you for the response. I was afraid I had missed an email. I will hold tight and exercise my patience. :)

Hi All

For those of you who booked a pre-cruise stay through our group space your Disney hotel confirmation number has been received. You can see your confirmation number on your Podcast Cruise 5.0 Add-on page located here http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/pcc50/pcc50_start.cfm

We are still waiting on Disney to send us the confirmation numbers for the post cruise stays. As soon as I have those I will let you know.

Thanks
John

When I added my reservation to My Disney Experience account, I noted that the address and phone number in the Disney system for this reservation was an Orlando address. I am guessing its the Dreams Unlimited corporate address? I went ahead and changed it to my home address. I hope that was the right thing to do!

When I added my reservation to My Disney Experience account, I noted that the address and phone number in the Disney system for this reservation was an Orlando address. I am guessing its the Dreams Unlimited corporate address? I went ahead and changed it to my home address. I hope that was the right thing to do!

Our reservation has the same address. I just changed it to our home address.

I think this is because these were all booked under one master group under Dreams Unlimited Travel. Yes, you should definitely switch this to your home/mailing address.

I apologize for any confusion.

FYI- It would be greatly appreciated if you could donate an item to our GKTW auction. I have heard from a few cruisers but we really could use more items.
Cozumel (12/02/14)
Give Kids the World Charity Event
Help us raise money for Give Kids the World.
Fathoms
4:30pm – 5:30pm

This event is designed to allow anyone who wishes an opportunity to donate to Give Kids the World. This event is completely voluntary. You are in no way obligated to attend this event or donate.

So far we have planned a silent auction which will consist of items donated by the podcast team and your fellow cruisers. Payments and donations will be accepted in cash or check only.

If you wish to donate something for the silent auction, or you would like to help with the event or have general questions you can send those to Teresa Echols at TEchols@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com or Kathy Werling at KathyW@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

Thank you in advance for helping us raise money for a cause that is very near and dear to our hearts.

Robin"D";52624141 said:
:surfweb: anybody else packed??? :confused3 :lmao:

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 Yup. Except for meds, DS Cedric and I are all packed.

Don't know about DD Kyla, tho'. She has her own place, is in charge of her own packing. I suspect she still won't be packed until the day before we leave. That, and she hasn't picked up the suitcase she said she needs to borrow.:rotfl2:

Kathy,
Val & I will be bringing an item for the silent auction.

FYI- It would be greatly appreciated if you could donate an item to our GKTW auction. I have heard from a few cruisers but we really could use more items.
Cozumel (12/02/14)
Give Kids the World Charity Event
Help us raise money for Give Kids the World.
Fathoms
4:30pm – 5:30pm

Email sent....glad you liked the item....

Looking forward to this event....

Robin & Angel "D". :thumbsup2

Hi All

For those of you who booked a post-cruise stay through our group space your Disney hotel confirmation number has been received. You can see your confirmation number on your Podcast Cruise 5.0 Add-on page located here http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com...cc50_start.cfm

There was a slight mix-up with the address Disney entered into their system when they booked our pre and post cruise rooms. It seems they used a Dreams Unlimited Travel Florida address instead of your personal address. They have assured me that they will get those corrected shortly. My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thanks
John

Just trying to schedule breakfast on Embarkation day. Is there any idea at this point when pickups will be made for cruisers staying at the All Stars pre-cruise rooms? Thanks

Mike

Just signed up for the Cabin Crawl on the afternoon of the first sea day to show the Cat T one-bedroom suite we're in. Have done this event on several cruises, and I highly recommend it. Great way to see a wide variety of staterooms for future planning purposes :)

Just trying to schedule breakfast on Embarkation day. Is there any idea at this point when pickups will be made for cruisers staying at the All Stars pre-cruise rooms? Thanks

Mike

We have not heard yet from the transportation company on what the schedule will be. As soon as I have that I will make sure it gets emailed to everyone who booked DIS/Dreams transportation.

I will also post a message here that those emails have gone out.

Thanks
John

Received my docs today !!! Actually they were sent to my parents house as this cruise will be a suprise for my wife who is a HUGE Little Mermaid fan. It has been soo hard keeping this from her for almost one year and getting all my confermations sent to another email address so she can't peak up on me :). I am looking forward meeting everyone as this will be my first Podcast Cruise :) :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Dr D

.... and now that the surprise has been sprung! :woohoo:

:dance3:

http://youtu.be/gqmRAYhgPIY

I thought I saw a posting about a mixology event for our group on the ship.

Does anyone know anything about it?

I would like to join the event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter