Podcast Cruise 2.0 Discussion Thread 1 of ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning fellow cruisers!!! In just 61 weeks, we will be shoring up to Castaway Cay...some of us to run/walk the island...some to find a perfect chaise along the beachfront...

Ah why can't time go by any faster??????

Morning fellow cruisers!!! In just 61 weeks, we will be shoring up to Castaway Cay...some of us to run/walk the island...some to find a perfect chaise along the beachfront...

Ah why can't time go by any faster??????

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Good to know :thumbsup2 I'm sure time will fly, we'll look back at the end of the cruise and go where did the last 14 months go :confused3 :lmao:

Morning all for a very Wet Louisville. It's raining again. What does Mother Nature have against us - we have seen too much rain lately.....??:rolleyes:

Happy podcast day folks! :wave2:

Even the national tour of Avenue Q was still :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Shock to me tho...DH wanted to take me out for dessert afterwards and the couple of places we tried were closed :eek: :scared1: :faint: Misery of living in the 'burbs :sad2:

cheers,
:flower3:

You know it. I plan on both. And perhaps parasailing again. But most certainly with a fruit cool drink in my hand.:goodvibes

I think I may try snorkelling! I intend on spending more time on CC this time, in May we really only went to the party then back to the boat :scared1: but that was because we had our Palo brunch that day :goodvibes

I think I may try snorkelling! I intend on spending more time on CC this time, in May we really only went to the party then back to the boat :scared1: but that was because we had our Palo brunch that day :goodvibes

I'm not sure how much time I will actually spend in the water. I'm not a water person. And the temperature of the ocean might be a tad chilly. But then again, when we swim here, the water isn't exactly warm either....:scratchin

I'm not sure how much time I will actually spend in the water. I'm not a water person. And the temperature of the ocean might be a tad chilly. But then again, when we swim here, the water isn't exactly warm either....:scratchin

Come on Todd. You're not worried about a little shrinkage are you?

Just the opposite. I am kinda like a sponge. I get poofy in water. How exactly can I keep my girlish figure if I go and do something like that?:confused3

:lmao: SpongeTodd

DH will keep you company at the bar I'm sure - he's not a big fan of swimming or water too ;)

:lmao: SpongeTodd

DH will keep you company at the bar I'm sure - he's not a big fan of swimming or water too ;)

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Sponge Todd Square Pants.
Who wears a tiara for all to see?

(Sorry that's about all of the song I know / am able to stomach.):happytv:

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Who wears a tiara for all to see?

232323232%7Ffp43367%3Enu%3D3235%3E588%3E%3A%3A%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D323563%3C%3B%3C%3B324nu0mrj

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter