Podcast Cruise 2.0 Discussion Thread 1 of ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
If nautical nonsense is something you wish,
Sponge Todd Square Pants
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!
Sponge Todd Square Pants
Sponge Todd Square Pants
Sponge Todd Square Pants
Sponge Tooooooooooooodd Squarrrrrrrrrrrrre Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaants!

I will be most happy to try snorkling and looking for other adventures to join.

I am at my Mom's hosue clearing out close to fifty years of accumulated stuff. Way too much stuff. Many trips to Goodwill. This is really hard work! Then all activity stops when we get to some interesting personal papers.

I miss my time chatting on the boards, but have been too busy. "See you" when I am back home in a week.

OMG Becx! SpoungeTodd is a hoot! :lmao:

It just came to me ;) Like it was meant to be!

Becx you must try snorkelling! it is so magical. i'm keen to swim with the stingrays myself!

I have done it before in Key Largo - I stayed on the top of the water though, I thought I was likely to drown if I tried going under :fish:

If nautical nonsense is something you wish,
Sponge Todd Square Pants
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!
Sponge Todd Square Pants
Sponge Todd Square Pants
Sponge Todd Square Pants
Sponge Tooooooooooooodd Squarrrrrrrrrrrrre Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaants!

It's just perfect :lmao:

I will be most happy to try snorkling and looking for other adventures to join.

Yey, you can come with me, as I said I think I may need a buddy incase I go under :rotfl: Although we were really far out and the waves were quite high so maybe if we're in the bay bit where it's calmer I'll be ok!

232323232%7Ffp43367%3Enu%3D3235%3E588%3E%3A%3A%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D323563%3C%3B%3C%3B324nu0mrj

SpongeBob-SquarePants-p80.jpg

I am at my Mom's hosue clearing out close to fifty years of accumulated stuff. Way too much stuff. Many trips to Goodwill. This is really hard work! Then all activity stops when we get to some interesting personal papers.

I miss my time chatting on the boards, but have been too busy. "See you" when I am back home in a week.

:hug:Hope you are getting on ok? I can imagine how difficult it can be going through someones possessions. I helped out my Dad after my Granddad passed away and my Nan had to move. Luckily they had a small house and most things were taken to go in my Nan's new place.

Hope to 'see you' soon!

Happy e-mail show day folks! :wave2:

I think I may try snorkelling! I intend on spending more time on CC this time, in May we really only went to the party then back to the boat :scared1: but that was because we had our Palo brunch that day :goodvibes

I have done it before in Key Largo - I stayed on the top of the water though, I thought I was likely to drown if I tried going under :fish: ....Although we were really far out and the waves were quite high so maybe if we're in the bay bit where it's calmer I'll be ok!

We had Palo that day too...the commando plan was a bit much for DH: get off the boat first thing to do the run while he heads to SB; meet to return to the boat to get cleaned up for Palo brunch; head to back to SB to snorkel; head to Heads Up bar to party :faint: I think the rushing caused DH to say he didn't think the Palo brunch was special :scared1: :sad2:

This time I promised him, we'll take it easy and spend more time on the beach, snorkeling, etc. :rolleyes1 The water is very calm and shallow for a very long stretch. Not sure which sites you did in Key Largo - we snorkelled in John Pennekamp State Park and Key West and both had conditions that were incomparably more challenging than SB.

Come on Todd. You're not worried about a little shrinkage are you?

:lmao: SpongeTodd

SpongeBob-SquarePants-p80.jpg

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: He's even wearing the right colors!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Heading over to some friends for dinner & flick tonite...hope the boyz didn't choose something :scared1: :scared1: I'll frost some devils food cake cupcakes I made earlier this week (and froze) to bring over. :goodvibes

cheers,
:flower3:

Happy e-mail show day folks! :wave2:

We had Palo that day too...the commando plan was a bit much for DH: get off the boat first thing to do the run while he heads to SB; meet to return to the boat to get cleaned up for Palo brunch; head to back to SB to snorkel; head to Heads Up bar to party :faint: I think the rushing caused DH to say he didn't think the Palo brunch was special :scared1: :sad2:

This time I promised him, we'll take it easy and spend more time on the beach, snorkeling, etc. :rolleyes1 The water is very calm and shallow for a very long stretch. Not sure which sites you did in Key Largo - we snorkelled in John Pennekamp State Park and Key West and both had conditions that were incomparably more challenging than SB.

Heading over to some friends for dinner & flick tonite...hope the boyz didn't choose something :scared1: :scared1: I'll frost some devils food cake cupcakes I made earlier this week (and froze) to bring over. :goodvibes

cheers,
:flower3:

DH didn't enjoy Palo because of the heat :guilty: I'd love to do it again but would want him to come too.
Wow you guys were busy :scared1:

Good to know the snorkelling won't be too tricky :thumbsup2 I'm happy on top of the water but with a snorkel in my mouth I don't seem to be able to hold my breath :rotfl: I also have a bit of a fear of drowning as a friend once pushed me under with a snorkel and I got a lung-full :headache:

I wish we could invite you over some time - your cakes and pavlova sound amazing popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: Hope you have a good night and that they have picked a good film!

The first time I took Pam snorkeling she almost drowned me when a little squid swam up to her and wouldn't leave. Mind you she had a life jacket and I didn't.

Thought I would give an update on my FIL. He is doing well and is due for his last chemo in a few weeks right before we head out for our St. Croix cruise. He can't wait. I think the thought of the cruise is keeping him going.

I have done it before in Key Largo - I stayed on the top of the water though, I thought I was likely to drown if I tried going under :fish:
oh good! i know the feeling, it can be a bit scary. i am an okay swimmer but i was more scared of sharks and big fish coming to eat me. totally ridiculous when you're within a reef but i never said i was rational! :confused3:rotfl:

see this is my problem - i know i'm going to want to do EVERYTHING. i really want to do the run, but i also want to snorkel, see the stingrays, do Palo brunch (if it's available), etc. not to mention any DIS events that might be on!

I was just going to comment about the fact that we are still on Thread 1 of PC 2.0, but we're almost there!

I was the Megan on the Disney Pyramid. The one thing I learned from my experience was that I need to visit Disneyland more often.

see this is my problem - i know i'm going to want to do EVERYTHING. i really want to do the run, but i also want to snorkel, see the stingrays, do Palo brunch (if it's available), etc. not to mention any DIS events that might be on!

Normally Palo brunch is only on the day at sea. Pete and the gang set up something special for our group. He did say however that it would be impossible to do that again....

toddy, it is currently 4.44pm and the afternoon is dragging on soooooooo slowly. as friday arvos tend to do!

Ah, so you guys are 10 hours ahead of us in the UK? That makes sense that a 14 hour flight arrives a day after you left?! But coming back it's about the same time as you leave - I think :confused: :dance3: It's too early in the morning for things like this!

How many time zones does Australia have?

Also wondering if they still show Neighbours over there? I don't think it's as popular over here any more, they moved it from the BBC to another channel, same as they did with Home and Away (but that was always the 'other' soap anyway!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter