Photos of Guest Decorated Windows

This is our window at Pop
100_2861.jpg

I'm enjoying seeing everyone's windows. Keep those pictures coming! Here are ours.

We didn’t do our window at Poly in January, but I made this for the door.

DSC02872.jpg

This was our window at Pop in June!

DSCF0508.jpg

This was our window at Pop in June!

DSCF0508.jpg

I LOVE this! Did you use your Cricut machine to make these? I wish I had one, there is someone on ebay that is selling the heads like this, so I will prob have to get them there.

I love the different sizes!

Dana

I LOVE this! Did you use your Cricut machine to make these? I wish I had one, there is someone on ebay that is selling the heads like this, so I will prob have to get them there.

Dana

Nope! I cut them out of the cling film myself!

Dana

You can find the Mickey's at the paint dept in Home Depot... Just don't look so OBVIOUS when you borrow all kinds of colors... :rotfl: (although I think they know who we are!!! (The Alien Green ones keep DISappearing!!! :lmao: )

Oh and the Markers and paint were banned not only because they can cause damage, but alot of the teams who compete at WDW decorated the windows with the paint, etc. and then left them for Mousekeeping to clean... :sad2:

I woul just be careful. Not tape on anything, use suction cups and magnets. Window clings seem to be ok too.

Can you use tape on the windows? I understand not taping over painted areas, but I'd imagine it's ok on the window as long as we remove it befoe we leave. That's how i plan to attach most of my decorations but I don't wanna get in trouble :guilty:

We didn’t do our window at Poly in January, but I made this for the door.

DSC02872.jpg

May I ask what you used to attach that to the door?

May I ask what you used to attach that to the door?

So sorry it took so long to reply. That is just laminated poster board so I used the little round magnets you can get at the craft store. I hotglued them about two inches apart around the perimeter. Hope that helps!

Here is our windows at the Pop! We were there September 20-29.

DSC04849.jpg
DSC04356.jpg

DSC04357.jpg

I also wanted to do orange Halloween lights, but thought my parents and DH's parents (who were traveling with us) would have thought I had completely lost it, so I didn't do it.

BTW, I did get an invite to a Dis meet on our door (I guess the window deco gave me away), but we were not around at the time of the party. My parents and DH's parents lovingly referred to it as the geek party at the flower pool...

So sorry it took so long to reply. That is just laminated poster board so I used the little round magnets you can get at the craft store. I hotglued them about two inches apart around the perimeter. Hope that helps!

LOL it probably took me just as long to come back and check for reply! But you've been very helpful! Thank you!

My parents and DH's parents lovingly referred to it as the geek party at the flower pool...

:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

PS - Love the window decorations!

:confused3Any new pics? popcorn::This thread has been dead :sick:a long time, so I thought I would bring it back! We go in a couple weeks and I have a few things for our window!:cheer2:

I will post pics when we get home!:wizard:

Danapirate:

Here's what I did for my DS's 7th birthday:
DSC06819.jpg
LOVE this!!!!! We are going its my son's 5th birthday and Iam planning on doing the whole room in "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" theme.!!! We are staying at The Wilderness Lodge so I guess I will do the inside of the room and maybe the balcony?? I am going to get a door banner too:) I'll post pictures, we are SUPER excited!!!!

I'm having trouble finding the stick figures on the Creative Board also and would love a link!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter