Photos of Guest Decorated Windows

P4180004.jpg

P4180003.jpg

P4180002.jpg

Here is our window at Pop. I went with a friend for Mousefest.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

It was hard to keep the stuff up on the door. Packing tape didn't work too well. (Don't worry. The colored spot on the tape on the one thing is because the tape accidently touched the paper from the other page. Its not because I ripped paint off the wall or door or anything.) I used scrapbook photo squares to attach the Ariel and Belle paper to some background colored paper. Then I taped the colored paper to the door. The Belle and Ariel paper were not damaged or even touched by the tape.

Maggie

I never would have thought about this if I hadn't come across this thread. This is cute. Now to talk hubby into doing this because we are celebrating a 2nd birthday while we are there in Dec.:tink:

This was someone's decorated window at POFQ last Christmas. We would intentionally walk by it every time we left and came back to our room since A Christmas Story is one of my family's favorite movies :santa: I probably should have taken it from a slightly different angle, but I think you can still tell what it is...

DSCN0401-1.jpg

Ok After a little back and forth I deceided to decorate our window. I looked all over for ideas finnally I came up with this.
THANKS TO THE CREATIVE DISERS FOR THE HELP....

:lmao: I should have put the pictures don't you think... I never would have guessed it would be that hadr to take window pics but it was....
florida2009065.jpg

florida2009067.jpg

florida2009068.jpg

florida2009366.jpg

I am using the mickey and minnie heads in my scrapbook. Especially minnie I made each of those bows....:cutie:

Here is our door and window at Pop last May. I could not get the whole window in the picture, we were on the second floor. Need to work on my photography skills.

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

I love this idea..how cute! We are staying at CBR, will I have a window to decorate?! I don't even know!!!?? We are celebrating DH returning from Afghanistan so maybe I will score some discounted 4th of July decorations after the fact?!

I love this idea..how cute! We are staying at CBR, will I have a window to decorate?! I don't even know!!!?? We are celebrating DH returning from Afghanistan so maybe I will score some discounted 4th of July decorations after the fact?!

LOL that is the same thing I was thinking...4th of July decor would be perfect for the return from the sandbox. I'm also grabbing it for his welcome home decor at the house. We are mixing a birthday with return from deployment so we will have a fun window. Yes btw CBR does have windows...I've seen them on another thread.

Thank you for posting these pictures, you have given me so many ideas! They are all so cute.

You will have a window at CBR!!! Have fun!!

We'll be at OKW. I made a giant Mickey Mouse head for a window/door decoration. Would the door or a window be best at OKW?

I am using my cricut to make my window designs because it is an hour away to the homedepot. I should be working on my disney scrapbook from our last trip so I get it done before this trip but instead I play on here and get decorations ready for this trip. We have been to WDW one other time and I did not know about this place at that time. This trip is going to be soooooo much better and more fun. We are actually going to have a plan this time. I love DISboards. :cool1::worship:
Michelle

I am using my cricut to make my window designs because it is an hour away to the homedepot. I should be working on my disney scrapbook from our last trip so I get it done before this trip but instead I play on here and get decorations ready for this trip. We have been to WDW one other time and I did not know about this place at that time. This trip is going to be soooooo much better and more fun. We are actually going to have a plan this time. I love DISboards. :cool1::worship:
Michelle

I bought the cartridge to make the Mickey heads but never used it. I should be working on my scrapbbok also. I never even scraped last years trip and now we wnt again. So 2 trips waiting to be done. Oh well hopefully soon.:rolleyes:

:lmao: I should have put the pictures don't you think... I never would have guessed it would be that hadr to take window pics but it was....
florida2009065.jpg

florida2009067.jpg

florida2009068.jpg

florida2009366.jpg

I am using the mickey and minnie heads in my scrapbook. Especially minnie I made each of those bows....:cutie:

How did you make the window clings?? I REALLY like that idea! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter