Photos of Guest Decorated Windows

What are you using to stick things on the door/window - so that it doesn't cause a mess when removing them?

Not really decorated, but I'll share anyway:

Some of our friends stayed at the resort to greet passers-by all day while we were out at the parks.

DSC00819.jpg

great pics! I'm glad to find this thread, I need inspiration!!

Our next trip is for Thanksgiving/MVMCP/our Anniversary/Dh's birthday! I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to put all that together! lol!

i will be at the POP in 2 weeks! this will be the 1st time i plan on decorating the window. here are the pics i made, i will post the window when i get back!:thumbsup2
DSC02544.jpg

i will be at the POP in 2 weeks! this will be the 1st time i plan on decorating the window. here are the pics i made, i will post the window when i get back!:thumbsup2
DSC02544.jpg

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the picture of the family with Mickey ears! That is too cute!:goodvibes

i have been gathering the pics since I booked in Jan. So i don't remember who made them, but most of my stuff was made by the wonderful people on the creative thread and the cruise magnet thread (we are going on the Wonder next week) hope that helps.:goodvibes

We stayed at POR during Halloween in 07' and there were lots of rooms that were decorated.

Thanks so much.... sorry it took me so long to get back but I got busy. I am so going to deck out my door or window at the Riverside.:thumbsup2 :woohoo:

This thread is SO fun! I wasn't going to decorate our windows but maybe I will! My DH will probably think I'm nuts though. lol It would be fun to do it. I have some cute stuff too!

I just read on another Disboard thread that there is a fee for decorating your windows and doors. Do you all know if this is true or just a missunderstanding?

naholder

I think you may be reading about the 2009 Celebration activities???

You can decorate your own window at your resort if you like using window clings, plush toys, hang signs using suction cups and so on. Just no writng on the windows with anything.

I just read on another Disboard thread that there is a fee for decorating your windows and doors. Do you all know if this is true or just a missunderstanding?
We were there last weekend, no fee even mentioned. we did use suction cups to hold up our signs.

One person was told to remove her decorations, because she had wrote on the windows. That poster had used markers designed for the windows, but Disney was concerned that other people would just draw with anything.

I woul just be careful. Not tape on anything, use suction cups and magnets. Window clings seem to be ok too.

I still plan on decorating my windows next month at the Sports.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter