• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our trip to our "Happy place" w/ pics & videos!!*new 7/7!!*Last day Magic Kingdom**

:banana: Yay! an update from Amy....hope you and family have been well! It will be great to hear the final fun stories of your trip.

Glad to see ya back!

J-

Hi!!!!:hug: I was hoping you would come by.:hug: I should finish it up tonight.:guilty:

It will be sad for this epic to be over....but you can hopefully re-live some disney fun thru my kiddios and their antics from our trip, still working on Day 1 (w/ 3 posts so for...) Hope you can come by and I'll be back later too to see the end:goodvibes

It will be sad for this epic to be over....but you can hopefully re-live some disney fun thru my kiddios and their antics from our trip, still working on Day 1 (w/ 3 posts so for...) Hope you can come by and I'll be back later too to see the end:goodvibes

I have already read all of yours.:thumbsup2 I look forward to reading along.We went on vacation last week and all it did was make me miss Disney.:guilty: If I don't finish tonight then I will finish tomorrow.I don't have much left to do.

Hey amy!!!

I thought you were never coming back

Glad to see you found your way back:goodvibes

That is nice your spot was so empty for fireworks....

Cute pics, as usual:goodvibes

Hey amy!!!

I thought you were never coming back

Glad to see you found your way back:goodvibes

That is nice your spot was so empty for fireworks....

Cute pics, as usual:goodvibes

SHARKY!!
Thanks for coming back!:hug: My Dis time has been extremely limited lately but I need to finish this.Great to see ya!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter