• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our trip to our "Happy place" w/ pics & videos!!*new 7/7!!*Last day Magic Kingdom**

Hi,Jo! :hug: I was just uploading a pic per Allie's request.:goodvibes

Is it ready yet? 'cause I want to see that cutie in her uniform. We are supposed to get ours this week. She has a double header on Saturday. :eek: She cried at practice last night 'cause her fingers "felt like they were bleeding". It was just so darn cold. When we got home, I checked the thermometer and it said 37 degrees. Cold + Metal Bat+ Hitting the ball = Fingers feeling like they're bleeding. :rotfl2: I felt really bad for her, but I still couldn't help but snicker inside. Hoping tonight will be warmer.

Glad Rae finally got to meet Ariel! Then she got a good rest. :cloud9: Loved the pic of Peyton in the high chair. That's a blackmail pic if I ever saw one, say maybe at his rehearsal dinner? :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Hey I want to see a pic of Rae in her uniform. :cutie: Please. :flower3:

Hi,Allie!:goodvibes Have missed ya lately..:hug:

Here ya go-I assume this is the uniform you are mentioning:confused3
She was fussing about me taking her pic,GM was fussing that I needed to fix her hair and notice the rolled down socks.:rotfl2:
balleaster002.jpg

balleaster001.jpg

This was with the others .
balleaster005.jpg

Oh she is so cute. Don't ya' love the way that they won't wear their sock up until they see someone else doing it.....Peer Pressure. :lmao:

She looks like a Pro.

Thanks for sharing. Love the Easter one too.

I've been busy with life, so not much DIS time lately. I'm ready for softball to start already. We have had like 15 practices so far, and have yet to have the entire team show up. I'm sure the coach is worried, because I sure am.

Tell Rae what a cutie she is. :cutie:

Is it ready yet? 'cause I want to see that cutie in her uniform. We are supposed to get ours this week. She has a double header on Saturday. :eek: She cried at practice last night 'cause her fingers "felt like they were bleeding". It was just so darn cold. When we got home, I checked the thermometer and it said 37 degrees. Cold + Metal Bat+ Hitting the ball = Fingers feeling like they're bleeding. :rotfl2: I felt really bad for her, but I still couldn't help but snicker inside. Hoping tonight will be warmer.
I know it was cold-last night when I left the ballfield it was 35 degrees.We had 7 ballgames last Saturday(between three kids) and this Saturday we have 7 again and the boys also play Sunday.We also have a game every night this week.:scared1: At least it will be beautiful this weekend.:goodvibes

Awww Amy she looks so cute, so that's yet another sport to add to your already very long list huh?!!!!!

I know it was cold-last night when I left the ballfield it was 35 degrees.We had 7 ballgames last Saturday(between three kids) and this Saturday we have 7 again and the boys also play Sunday.We also have a game every night this week.:scared1: At least it will be beautiful this weekend.:goodvibes

Bless your heart! :hug: You might as well set up camp at the ballfield. :rotfl2: I won't complain about our measly double header on Saturday now. :guilty: I am running a 5K at 7:30 that morning, but her game isn't until 2:00, so maybe I will get to have a little nap in between. :cloud9: Good luck to all of you! Hope everyone wins, or at least has fun! Glad to "see" you again. :hug:

Oh she is so cute. Don't ya' love the way that they won't wear their sock up until they see someone else doing it.....Peer Pressure. :lmao:

She looks like a Pro.

Thanks for sharing. Love the Easter one too.

I've been busy with life, so not much DIS time lately. I'm ready for softball to start already. We have had like 15 practices so far, and have yet to have the entire team show up. I'm sure the coach is worried, because I sure am.

Tell Rae what a cutie she is. :cutie:
She only rolled the socks up for that picture.:rolleyes:

She actually loves it which kind of surprised me.She is not one to follow rules but has done exactly what is asked of her.

I know what you mean about the practices,its aggravating when other parents don't take it seriously.One of the best players on Rebekah's team broke her arm yesterday.:scared1:

I told Rae and she said thanks,she thinks she's cute too.:goodvibes

Awww Amy she looks so cute, so that's yet another sport to add to your already very long list huh?!!!!!
Yes,I am thinking I have lost my mind letting them all play sports this spring.Especially with the boys' travelling.

Bless your heart! :hug: You might as well set up camp at the ballfield. :rotfl2: I won't complain about our measly double header on Saturday now. :guilty: I am running a 5K at 7:30 that morning, but her game isn't until 2:00, so maybe I will get to have a little nap in between. :cloud9: Good luck to all of you! Hope everyone wins, or at least has fun! Glad to "see" you again. :hug:
Well setting up camp would be hard sine we are never at the same ballfields.The boys play somewhere different every weekend.Good luck on the 5k.:cheer2: I am so proud of you!:hug: Maybe someday we could meet and do one together,we aren't that far apart.

Aww, Amy, she's so cute! I'm glad she's enjoying it! :goodvibes Sorry about Rebekah's teammate. Yikes.

Yes,I am thinking I have lost my mind letting them all play sports this spring.Especially with the boys' travelling.

Well setting up camp would be hard sine we are never at the same ballfields.The boys play somewhere different every weekend.Good luck on the 5k.:cheer2: I am so proud of you!:hug: Maybe someday we could meet and do one together,we aren't that far apart.

Oh, that is awful about the two different ballfields. We only have one, so everybody plays there, which will be a nightmare on Saturday because everyone has double headers (softball, baseball, and soccer :headache: ). :scared1:

Ooohhh, I would love to do a 5K with you. :love: I'll keep my eyes open. ;)

Not sure how I missed the pics....She is too cute:lovestruc

So,any chance of getting the final update?? No pressure;)

:rotfl:

Aww, Amy, she's so cute! I'm glad she's enjoying it! :goodvibes Sorry about Rebekah's teammate. Yikes.
Thanks,CE.:goodvibes

Oh, that is awful about the two different ballfields. We only have one, so everybody plays there, which will be a nightmare on Saturday because everyone has double headers (softball, baseball, and soccer :headache: ). :scared1:

Ooohhh, I would love to do a 5K with you. :love: I'll keep my eyes open. ;)
We play at about a dozen different ballfiels with the boys.Somewhere different every weekend.I am about to get serious about exercise and doing 5Ks is fun!:banana:

Not sure how I missed the pics....She is too cute:lovestruc

So,any chance of getting the final update?? No pressure;)

:rotfl:
Hi,Sharky.:goodvibes There will definitely be a final update...maybe sooner rather than later.I am home getting over a nasty stomach virus but if I feel better later I may do an installment.

I'm loving your trip report! I found it when I was looking for trip during the September time frame. That's when my group is going to Orlando this year. Looking forward to you next installment! :surfweb:

Hi,Allie!:goodvibes Have missed ya lately..:hug:

Here ya go-I assume this is the uniform you are mentioning:confused3
She was fussing about me taking her pic,GM was fussing that I needed to fix her hair and notice the rolled down socks.:rotfl2:
balleaster002.jpg

balleaster001.jpg

This was with the others .
balleaster005.jpg
she is just too cute:cutie:

just stopping by to say HI! and hope you are feeling better....waiting on the final report!popcorn::

J-

ps I'll send you a pic soon, promise!

Just read the entire TR...only took two days..lol...good stuff cant wait to see how the ending of the trip goes.

Where did you get the shirts your family wore on day one with the big character on the front and the little pictures in the background?
JEN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter