• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our trip to our "Happy place" w/ pics & videos!!*new 7/7!!*Last day Magic Kingdom**

I'm loving your trip report! I found it when I was looking for trip during the September time frame. That's when my group is going to Orlando this year. Looking forward to you next installment! :surfweb:
Thanks for reading! :goodvibes Next installment should be soon...
she is just too cute:cutie:
Thanks,Tanya.:hug:
Just checking in to say HELLO!!!!
Hello,Kat!:hug:

Me too Amy!!!!!!!!
Hi,Jordan!:hug:
just stopping by to say HI! and hope you are feeling better....waiting on the final report!popcorn::

J-

ps I'll send you a pic soon, promise!
hi,J!:hug: where's my pic??

Amy are you coming back? We miss you :hug:

BTW we've started a TFW part 4 :rotfl:
Hi,Jo.:hug: Yeah I think I will finish this now that I am home for the summer.:surfweb: I know you will read it even if everyone else has given up on me.:goodvibes

Just read the entire TR...only took two days..lol...good stuff cant wait to see how the ending of the trip goes.
Hi! welcome and thanks for reading it all.Hopefully there will be an ending soon.:surfweb:

Where did you get the shirts your family wore on day one with the big character on the front and the little pictures in the background?
JEN

I got them at the Disney store at a mall near here.They were sold online at Disneyshopping.com also.:thumbsup2

Hope your having a fun summer I'm sure its a busy one just stopping by to say hi and let you know you still have fans :)

Amy just to let you know we've started a TFW 5, the links in my siggie, hope to see you soon :hug:

I noticed in the pictures of the night ride of Test Track you have a lime green shoulder bag of some kind. I am trying to decide what kind of bag/backpack to carry. Any suggestions? Thanks :)

Of course I will :hug: But I'm sure no-one will give up on you. Now get writing ;) :rotfl:
I need to finish.I know you won't give up on me.:hug:
Hope your having a fun summer I'm sure its a busy one just stopping by to say hi and let you know you still have fans :)
Thank you so much.It has been busy but this week looks like it will be slow...:surfweb:
Hi!:goodvibes
Amy just to let you know we've started a TFW 5, the links in my siggie, hope to see you soon :hug:
Thanks,Jo...:surfweb:
I noticed in the pictures of the night ride of Test Track you have a lime green shoulder bag of some kind. I am trying to decide what kind of bag/backpack to carry. Any suggestions? Thanks :)
Sorry I have taken so long to answer.That is a Baggallini.I did like it alot.
Any chance we will get that last update?
YES!! :surfweb:

Okay I am working on an update but it may be a little off.I have used my camera to keep me on track because it has the time on each picture but I don't have that to use now.My memory is a little dim on things now too but I don't want to leave this unfinished.

Be back shortly with an update...:surfweb:

After we paid the bill at Crystal Palace we walked toward the Magic Carpets.
Disney2007564.jpg

Disney2007565.jpg

After riding the Carpets we went to try Jungle Cruise.The kids thought it was funny but GM had a hard time getting in and I think she worried the whole time about climbing out.It seemed better to me in the evening:confused3 ,which is what I had heard from other Dissers.

A pic of Peyton listening intently to the driver.
Disney2007567.jpg

After Jungle Cruise I was determined to get my family to the spot reccommended by TGM for Wishes.We got there about 8:30pm and noone else was there.:thumbsup2 I left GM,GP,and Rachel there while Peyton,Bekah and I dashed to use our last fastpasses for Space mountain.The standby time was posted at 45 minutes but we were able to walk right on with our passes.:banana:

Here is a pic of Bekah during the ride.
Disney2007586.jpg

We got back to the rest of our group a little past 9:00pm and the only other people there was a couple on their honeymoon.:love: We relaxed and waited for the fireworks to start.

Disney2007551.jpg

Disney2007459.jpg

Will the fireworks be good from this spot? Will we see Tink fly? Will GM make it back to the bus alright?

I promise my last update won't be months away...:grouphug:

I love the pics on the Carpets!

I'm happy to hear that the TGM spot was not crowded for fireworks. We're planning to use his fireworks advice for our next trip.

amy!!! so glad to "see" you! i was thrilled when i saw you had updated. love the pics and i can't wait to see how wishes was.

by the way, my latest TR is in full force. link is at the bottom, the one in green. there's a handy-dandy index in the first entry to make it easier to read. hope you can come over......i miss "seeing" you! :goodvibes

After Jungle Cruise I was determined to get my family to the spot reccommended by TGM for Wishes.We got there about 8:30pm and noone else was there.:thumbsup2
Great, we never got to use that last time but we will this year :thumbsup2

Here is a pic of Bekah during the ride.
Disney2007586.jpg
Cute, you're so good getting your ride photos aren't you :goodvibes

Will the fireworks be good from this spot? Will we see Tink fly? Will GM make it back to the bus alright?
Ooooooh popcorn::

Hooray! Great pics! :goodvibes
Thanks,CE!:hug:
I love the pics on the Carpets!

I'm happy to hear that the TGM spot was not crowded for fireworks. We're planning to use his fireworks advice for our next trip.
Thanks for reading!:goodvibes I have more to say about the TGM spot in the next update.
Thanks for updating again!!!
Thank you for sticking with me!:thumbsup2
amy!!! so glad to "see" you! i was thrilled when i saw you had updated. love the pics and i can't wait to see how wishes was.

by the way, my latest TR is in full force. link is at the bottom, the one in green. there's a handy-dandy index in the first entry to make it easier to read. hope you can come over......i miss "seeing" you! :goodvibes
Hi,Dawn!:hug: Good to see you too.I will have to check out your report.I have very limited time on the Dis but I will get there.:surfweb:
Great Pictures as always :) Kids look so cute!
Thanks,Tanya!:hug:
So where is the secret spot to watch Wishes from?
JEN
Hi,Jen.:goodvibes It is a TGM tip so I can't tell you. you should check out the website,there is a ton of info.
Great, we never got to use that last time but we will this year :thumbsup2

Cute, you're so good getting your ride photos aren't you :goodvibes

Ooooooh popcorn::
Hi,Jo!:hug: Thanks for sticking with me!
Thanks for the update! I hope your summer is going well. Amy
Hi,Amy!:hug: miss ya,thanks for reading!
Awesome Update!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter