• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT: ChaCha

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another question. I am logged on now and someone just asked about a club but did not list a city. So I went and did a search near their city and found nothing. How do you tell them you need more info and what would you use as a source?

Sorry for all the newbie questions!

I've been rejected as a guide :confused3 I answered all the questions on my test, but apparently my answers weren't up to par. Some of them were really tough to find, but I did.

DH on the other hand passed so at least we have 1 guide in our family. I told him to ChaCha us to some free disney passes. ChaCha for now!

At the rate I am going I would have to CHACHA 8hours a day to get a pass by June...I have only earned like 17 dollars...:lmao:

I have another question. I am logged on now and someone just asked about a club but did not list a city. So I went and did a search near their city and found nothing. How do you tell them you need more info and what would you use as a source?

Under the ChaCha quick answers section there is a clarify button. I use the one that says something like "We will definately get that answer for you but we need a zip code to know where you are" when I get questions like this.

Just wanted to edit this to say this is different from the clarify button on the main page that is for Null texts

You would simply respond with the fact that you need a zip code to get them the most accurate results. You said you already checked their city, that would ahve been my suggestion too. Google Maps is pretty easy to pop in just a name like that too and you may get something.

Personally while I know guides make more money a search but to me being an EX is so much easier. While yes I only make .03 per question, I rarely spend more than a min on each one. I'm not sure how long it takes guides but have heard it can take from 3-5 minutes to answer.

I've been working for like 5 days and am close to $45 already. I usually work for about 2-3 hours a day. I usually don't get a chance to get on when my daughter is awake so I try to make the most of nap time.ChaCha on!

I just got my e-mail this morning and I was accepted! I logged on and started updating my catagories and got 2 questions based on my interest while I was working on them.

Phalene can I ask when you took your test? I took it Monday night and I haven't heard anything yet.

I took my test Monday and I got the email this morning that I was accepted as a guide. I haven't signed on yet but plan on doing so this afternoon.

Phalene can I ask when you took your test? I took it Monday night and I haven't heard anything yet.

I took the test Tuesday evening.

I registered Monday evening and started watching the videos that night. I finished the videos Tuesday evening and took the test after that.

I took the test Tuesday evening.

I registered Monday evening and started watching the videos that night. I finished the videos Tuesday evening and took the test after that.

I wonder why I have not heard anything back. It was late on Monday night but if they are done in order of time I did mine before yours. Thanks for answering.:) Maybe I should send an e-mail to them. Oh well, I think I will wait until they contact me.:confused:

I also did my test on Tues and got my acceptance today. I've already answered about 10 today... Some I've had to give up on, too hard after looking for 20 min, no answer.

I also did my test on Tues and got my acceptance today. I've already answered about 10 today... Some I've had to give up on, too hard after looking for 20 min, no answer.

I took my test Mon. and got my acceptance email yesterday. I have also answered about 10 -12 today and found some to be very difficult to locate answers for. Some of these questions are really out there!!:scared: I hope this gets easier the more I do it. :goodvibes

Amber I would go ahead and log in, make sure your setting is "available" and see if you get any questions. There have been quite a few people on the ChaCha board that said they never got their email of acceptance but apparently were because they receive questions and have been paid for them. With that said, you normally get your response in 3-4 days but it can take up to 3 weeks.

For the new guides - don't forget to set up your categories so that you will get more of the question types you want and not some totally random question you have no clue where to even start with.

Congrats to the new guides! ChaCha 4 now!

Thank you, I will try that. If that does not work I think I am going to leave it alone so I'm not stressing out about it. I work this whole weekend so I will be too busy to check the computer every 5 minutes:surfweb:. Congrats to everyone else though. I'm getting off this thread to go plan FD for my BDay and DS6 BDAy in October.:banana::banana:

I've been trying for days now to register to become a guide on chacha. Everytime I try, it won't let me put in a day for my birthdate. Any ideas?

I'm behind here...but if no one answered you yet, try entering in a different order. Do the birthday before anything else on the page.

I took my test on Wednesday and I got my acceptance email on Friday! :cool1:

I "worked" last night and it was awesome... the questions were just rolling in back to back and nothing too weird either. I made $8!!!

Hey everyone! I just took the simulator test about 30 mins ago - i averaged about 3-4 minutes per question. Do you think thats ok? :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter