• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online ADRs Thread (Updated FAQ 9/9/9)

I am also wondering if anyone has been successful using their DVC confirmation number. There seems to be some issues with this.

Whoa!! I just played with it a little bit and found I was able to add to my cart a 5:15 at Ohana for a party of 9 (what we'll be booking for this Saturday). That's great!! I thought Ohana was hard to come by!!

QUestions:

2) IF you've gotten the 90+10 to work, I'm assuming you have your resort reservation retrieved. Any DVC members manage to get THEIR reservation # to work. Mine definitely won't.

I can't get my regular CRO reservation or my DVC reservation #'s to work!

Well, at least the travel agents won't have an advantage over us now! It was driving me nuts that things were being booked even before I could call in....

And I guess now I'll be done before church Sunday. Of course I might sleep through it since I'll be up all night trying to be the first one into the new date's ADR's!

I'm still waiting to hear if someone's 90 + 10 is working.....

Now back to work for me......

This might be helpful for others who are booking their ADRs soon, but I just logged in and I'm adding all the ones I want to get to my favorites now, so it's easier to bring them up that day =)

Genius! So much easier than scrolling through!!!!

I would highly suggest playing with it prior to making your own ADR's. It's neat, but there is a learning curve. I'd hate to first try it out when the pressure is on.

Good advice. I plan to familiarize myself with it today so I know what I'm doing when my time comes. :thumbsup2

Whoa!! I just played with it a little bit and found I was able to add to my cart a 5:15 at Ohana for a party of 9 (what we'll be booking for this Saturday). That's great!! I thought Ohana was hard to come by!!

I think a lot of it is the party size. I tried right at my 90 day for any days any times and couldn't get anything for a party of 2 or 4. Hooked up with another DIS'er and were able to get 6 easily for all of us to eat together, at a good time. I just searched for 2 or 6 for any time during the week we're there and didn't get any possibilities (of course we're under 70 days).

My profile last name on WDW.com does not match my reservation name and I can not get the profile to accept my name change! UG! The name the dining reservation is in needs to match the hotel reservation name , right?

I am trying to retrieve my dining reservations and cannot get it to work anyone else having problems

I just made a ADR for Ohana's breakfast. Yesterday I was told only 10:30 am was available, but today I had several different times to pick from. It's awesome and easy. I didn't sign in- and didn't have a problem. I LOVE the new system. Of course, I already made all my ADR the other day. I only needed a better time for Ohana's.

This is the best!

I just made a ADR for Ohana's breakfast. Yesterday I was told only 10:30 am was available, but today I had several different times to pick from. It's awesome and easy. I didn't sign in- and didn't have a problem. I LOVE the new system. Of course, I already made all my ADR the other day. I only needed a better time for Ohana's.

This is the best!

I'm finding the same thing... places that didn't have any availability are wide open...

...but I'm a bit nervous. I've had several Dining CM's tell me that available reservations were coming up as two tables... there is no indication on the online booking if the ADR is one table or split between 2. Hmmmm...

Do you get the oppurtunity to mention celebrations??? If so do you mention this with all bookings or can you add it to the whole cart???

Thanks in Advance :flower3:

So I wanted to book our ADR's for Sept 16th - 25th, does that mean we can try to book at 12:01 on June 18th?

This is what I'd like to know. I also book for our Sept. trip on June 18...can I start at 12:01 EST or is it like someone else said, 3AM EST? I hope someone tries it tonight and reports back!

Do you get the oppurtunity to mention celebrations??? If so do you mention this with all bookings or can you add it to the whole cart???

After I had my confirmation numbers, there was a button to click to add a celebration. A drop down menu let me pick what kind of celebration and then I could add the guest(s) of honor's name. Pretty cool!

I just made a lunch reservation on our last day at Planet Hollywood (to use our vouchers). Took me about 3 minutes, very easy to do!

Anyone know how to retrieve a reservation (not an ADR) with just a confirmation number. Went thru a TA and the phone number (ours) is not working. Does anyone know which number they could have used? Going thru Small World Vacations.

This is what I'd like to know. I also book for our Sept. trip on June 18...can I start at 12:01 EST or is it like someone else said, 3AM EST? I hope someone tries it tonight and reports back!

The reason I would think 3 AM EST, is because then it is midnight over on the west coast, and officially the next day, if that makes sense.

Does anyone know if you can cancel online? I'm doing a test now, but I don't want to go all the way through and have to call to cancel.

Anyone know how to retrieve a reservation (not an ADR) with just a confirmation number. Went thru a TA and the phone number (ours) is not working. Does anyone know which number they could have used? Going thru Small World Vacations.

I am having the exact same problem but we went through The MAgic for Less! Let me know if you get an answer!

Does anyone know if you can cancel online? I'm doing a test now, but I don't want to go all the way through and have to call to cancel.

You can! I accidentally went all the way through a reservation for a time I'm not going to be there, and I was able to go to My Reservations and cancel it.

The email they send to confirm the reservation is snazzy too.

I am having the exact same problem but we went through The MAgic for Less! Let me know if you get an answer!

I don't think you can... I ran into this problem last year when trying to retrieve a reservation that TMFL booked.

You can still book an online dining reservation, but I don't think it'll allow you to book past the 90-day point.

I'm checking with my agent on that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter