Online ADRs Thread (Updated FAQ 9/9/9)

I keep getting the error "E.." code in red - I cant get them to even recognize me - let alone try to make reservations...

I have heard you cant make more then 10 day out reservations - but I hadnt heard you cant make more then ten total reservations! :confused3

stupid IT and computers!

I think you haven't made ressies yet so I hope this helps. I was not able to make any ressies using firefox, safari or anything on my mac. it would give me error code or only open up day 1. And I had spent all this time setting up the tabs in firefox. After 2 1/2 frustrating hours (6) I tried my mother's pc in IE and it worked fine.

so maybe it didn't let me in b4 6 but i think it was the whole Mac thing.

I've also been trying on my mac - has anyone else had luck with a pc? My day is Thursday and if a pc will work I need to find one to use because we're an all-mac house now.
thanks!

You want to use the "retrieve reservation" link. From the book online page, click here:
"If you have a Resort reservation or would like to use your Disney Dining Plan for this meal, please retrieve your reservation. "
They you can enter confirmation number, etc.

:thumbsup2 Thanks I was also wondering how it worked. Only 21 more days until I can book 180 days out:cool1:

OK trying to find a PC with IE -

nope still got the dread RED

E02020305001
code :confused3

I have had way too much stress.... I really dont need this stress.

BTW - the "contact us" page has a "technical support" telephone number - it takes you to the DIning reservation line!! (HEY, wait, maybe we can use that at 6:59:59 on or adr day if online wont let me in!!)

*sigh

I, too, am getting the RED error code with 2020.....
Yesterday I was able to log in and get the friendly "you're dining reservations will be attacked to your resort reservations...."
So am I right to say it's a shot in the dark on Oct. 27th if it will work or not?!
I'm giving up and will call on Oct. 27!!!! pixiedust:

I can say with certainty that they have gone to 6 AM for online ADRs--for this morning, anyway.

I got up at 1:15 AM CST to practice with the site, and I stayed up until it worked, which was 5 AM CST (6 AM EST). It was ridiculous, and I was crazy to stay up, but at 6 AM EST on the nose the 15th was available.

Hopefully this news will help!

I honestly tried speed reading and then skimming this thread, but still haven't found an answer. If your trip is booked through a travel agent, are people having problems booking 90 + 10 (soon to be 180 + 10)? We will be booking on the magical day of Oct. 27th, and I don't want to miss a trick!

I just gave this link to a newbie, afterwards I realized that the OP has not been updated to reflect the 180 day window. :headache:

Been awhile since I've been on this thread - all I can say is - MAKE ADR's! Good luck... it's worth all the heartache in the end :flower3: Guaranteed - ask DH, as much as he complained about it before, loved all that we got. Good luck!

:surfweb:My wife and I spent about an hour on sunday afternoon and made all of our ADR's for our July 13 - July 22 trip to the world.:thumbsup2 Only thing we could not get was the fantasmic dinner package:confused3 we decided after a family conference that this wasnt a big deal and that we would rather catch a ride or two than see fantasmic again (this is our 4th trip to the world, and would have been our 4th view of fantasmic).

So no harm no foul, we are very happy with our ADRs and very excited for the trip. :yay:

:surfweb:My wife and I spent about an hour on sunday afternoon and made all of our ADR's for our July 13 - July 22 trip to the world.:thumbsup2 Only thing we could not get was the fantasmic dinner package:confused3 we decided after a family conference that this wasnt a big deal and that we would rather catch a ride or two than see fantasmic again (this is our 4th trip to the world, and would have been our 4th view of fantasmic).

So no harm no foul, we are very happy with our ADRs and very excited for the trip. :yay:

Glad you are happy with your ADRs! We will be there at the same time you will...we check in July 13th and leave July 23rd. Have lots of fun, I know we will!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter