Olympic Eating With Team GB ** COMPLETED - WDW & DCL**

Speaking of Illinois and food and such - we love to eat at Culvers when we go see family in the Chicago burbs. Tourist that I am in Chicago, I thought Portillos was a local favorite since it is legendary here. I've since heard that it is mocked as a must do by the locals.:confused3

Anyhooo... Linda since your reviews are legendary please please please plan a trip for us so that we can come along for the ride! :flower3:

Speaking of Illinois and food and such - we love to eat at Culvers when we go see family in the Chicago burbs. Tourist that I am in Chicago, I thought Portillos was a local favorite since it is legendary here. I've since heard that it is mocked as a must do by the locals.:confused3

Anyhooo... Linda since your reviews are legendary please please please plan a trip for us so that we can come along for the ride! :flower3:

Ooh thanks for the tip about Culvers, I will check it out :goodvibes

I Love Culvers!! My hubby loves it too! So much that we had to bring our groomsmen there after our wedding as there isn't a Culvers in California!!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Sorry... just had to share our love!!!

I Love Culvers!! My hubby loves it too! So much that we had to bring our groomsmen there after our wedding as there isn't a Culvers in California!!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Sorry... just had to share our love!!!

Oh I just love these photos!
What a glowing recommendation for Culvers :goodvibes
Thanks so much for sharing your pictures :flower3:

Well, I've just spent a number of very happy hours reading all of your reviews. Thank you!

They were a delight to read :yay:

You nearly caused me to crumble and book a four night cruise on the Dream for our next trip, but fortunately we are so close now we'd end up with DVC points in holding. So thanks, I think ;) :rolleyes1

And "Yumtastic"? It's definitely in the dictionary. Look left!

Thanks again :goodvibes

Karen

Well, I've just spent a number of very happy hours reading all of your reviews. Thank you!

They were a delight to read :yay:

You nearly caused me to crumble and book a four night cruise on the Dream for our next trip, but fortunately we are so close now we'd end up with DVC points in holding. So thanks, I think ;) :rolleyes1

And "Yumtastic"? It's definitely in the dictionary. Look left!

Thanks again :goodvibes

Karen

If the tag fairy says that Yumtastic is in the dictionary then that's good enough for me :laughing:

thanks for the fantasy food review! loved all the pics and descriptions, cant wait for december!

Just had to say how much I have enjoyed all your reviews, been a great day of reading. Also managed to add more food to my wish list for December:thumbsup2

Just finished reading and enjoying your reviews. I hope to go on a cruise someday! That food looks so good, and of course everything at WDW looks great, too! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter