• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oh My! – The Brits Are At It Again! **COMPLETED** 11/13/11

The Yachtsman Steakhouse was offering the homemade mozzarella with heirloom tomato tasting for an appetizer while we were there. One of the best things I ate that night. The was nice that you could try it in a restaurant if you missed getting into the demo.

And of course now I want fish and chips after seeing the CHH photos :goodvibes

Wow! That strawberry cupcake looks amazing! Do you think it's a regular at the bakery or did they just have out seasonally? I'd love to try it out when we go in January. Great reviews! It's always sad when we end the trip and even sadder when we end the review :sad2:

Thanks for reading along :thumbsup2
I'm not sure if the Strawberry Cupcake is a seasonal offering or not but rest assured there will be something just as yummy in January if it is :)

The Yachtsman Steakhouse was offering the homemade mozzarella with heirloom tomato tasting for an appetizer while we were there. One of the best things I ate that night. The was nice that you could try it in a restaurant if you missed getting into the demo.

And of course now I want fish and chips after seeing the CHH photos :goodvibes

Oh we love Yachtsman Steakhouse :cloud9:

thanks so much for sharing -- wonderful in every detail

You are very welcome and thanks for reading :goodvibes

Thanks so much for the great reviews - I've enjoyed following along! It's always sad when a great review comes to an end. But I'll certainly be happy to read your next one! How fun that you found the paint brush! :worship: I've always wanted to try but it seems like something always comes up to delay us on our MK day. Maybe next time?

We only tried CHH for the first time on our KTTK tour during our last trip and I can't believe I hadn't tried it before. That sandwich looked fantastic and must be great on a hot day! Thanks again for a fantastic review!

IMG_5005.jpg

The Land Cucumber

So there you have it, not only have I been for a run this morning but I have also eaten something green, I am just so virtuous :lmao:

Loved this, lol ! What a good girl, eating your green veggies ! :littleangel:

Enjoying your review !

Tuesday October 11th Part Two

I ate this looking out across the water to Tom Sawyer’s Island and spotted this guy below me .....

IMG_5209.jpg

‘No chance pal, get your own’

We own a couple of properties with lakes in Athens Texas, and they are both inhabited by many gators ! Love observing them, but you can bet that I don't swim in those lakes, lol ! We keep a bag of "chow" on the docks to feed the wildlife, (doesn't matter if it's cat chow, dog chow, goat chow - the fish, the gators and the four-footed land animals eat it all ! )

Truly enjoyed reading all your reviews! I definitely got some great ideas for my next trip to WDW. Thanks again for posting all those lovely pics! :goodvibes

What a great review. We check into the Boardwalk Villa's in 10 days. Can not wait.

We own a couple of properties with lakes in Athens Texas, and they are both inhabited by many gators ! Love observing them, but you can bet that I don't swim in those lakes, lol ! We keep a bag of "chow" on the docks to feed the wildlife, (doesn't matter if it's cat chow, dog chow, goat chow - the fish, the gators and the four-footed land animals eat it all ! )

Oh wow, how exciting to be able to feed such exotic creatures, no such luck in England :laughing:

Truly enjoyed reading all your reviews! I definitely got some great ideas for my next trip to WDW. Thanks again for posting all those lovely pics! :goodvibes

Thanks for reading, I am counting down the days until my next trip now :cool1:

What a great review. We check into the Boardwalk Villa's in 10 days. Can not wait.

Oh you will love BWV - you can't beat the location
Have fun :goodvibes

Great reviews Linda - yet again. Can you believe, despite haivng spent a whole week at VWL in October, I didn't try any of the waffles. Never mind - a good excuse for another trip :laughing:

Looks like you had some great meals, snacks and cupcakes. I don't like Dole Whip, by the way, so I could always accompany you on a future trip and then you wouldn't have to share ;)

Not long till May, looking forward to more of your great reviews.

I know it has been months since you wrote your CRT review but I have to say that it inspired me to book an ADR for our upcoming trip. It will be a special celebration for my DD's 16th bday since she always wanted to eat inside the castle! We'll be those people carrying wands around the park then! :lovestruc

Linda, I love your reviews. You have to go back to WDW ASAP, just so we can have another review!

I'm a fellow Brit, but living in Canada and off to the World in 15 days. I am looking forward to trying all the cocktails you had, suppose I'll try some food as well! I'm wondering if I can go into HBD purely for the Margarita flight, that looks like heaven in 3 glasses. :worship:

Great reviews, very informative. But, the one thing I must absolutely comment on is that there is no way that you two are in your 40s! You both look like early 30s, at the most! Anyway, thanks for sharing your reviews!

Hi Linda! :goodvibes

I've been reading your reviews over the past few days. What can I say? Fab, as always! I love the look of all the drinks you tried. Good work! ;)

When is your next trip? Looking forward to more!

I know it has been months since you wrote your CRT review but I have to say that it inspired me to book an ADR for our upcoming trip. It will be a special celebration for my DD's 16th bday since she always wanted to eat inside the castle! We'll be those people carrying wands around the park then! :lovestruc

I can't think of a better place to celebrate your DD's 16th Birthday :cloud9:
The photo package is included so you will have a lovely souvenir as well :thumbsup2

Linda, I love your reviews. You have to go back to WDW ASAP, just so we can have another review!

I'm a fellow Brit, but living in Canada and off to the World in 15 days. I am looking forward to trying all the cocktails you had, suppose I'll try some food as well! I'm wondering if I can go into HBD purely for the Margarita flight, that looks like heaven in 3 glasses. :worship:

Hello fellow Brit :goodvibes
I hope you have a wonderful time on your forthcoming trip, if you enjoy a good margarita make sure to check out La Cava Del Tequila over in World Showcase :cloud9:

Great reviews, very informative. But, the one thing I must absolutely comment on is that there is no way that you two are in your 40s! You both look like early 30s, at the most! Anyway, thanks for sharing your reviews!

Oh I love you!!, the cheque is in the post :rotfl:

Hi Linda! :goodvibes

I've been reading your reviews over the past few days. What can I say? Fab, as always! I love the look of all the drinks you tried. Good work! ;)

When is your next trip? Looking forward to more!

Hi there, long time no speak :goodvibes
Our next trip is in May and we can't wait :banana:
I see you have a ticker as well :thumbsup2

Great reviews Linda - yet again. Can you believe, despite haivng spent a whole week at VWL in October, I didn't try any of the waffles. Never mind - a good excuse for another trip :laughing:

Looks like you had some great meals, snacks and cupcakes. I don't like Dole Whip, by the way, so I could always accompany you on a future trip and then you wouldn't have to share ;)

Not long till May, looking forward to more of your great reviews.

You don't like Dole Whip :scared1:

I really enjoyed your report! Thanks for sharing! We are getting annual passes this year starting in April and seeing your pics and reading your reviews has been very helpful.

Another excellent review! I really enjoyed your pictures, saw a lot of things in there that we don't normally see, which is great! Thanks for sharing. :goodvibes

Excellent Reviews. I am going to read the rest of them. I am especially curious about DL Paris.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter