**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

A HUGE number of 501st have already been chatting this up, we kinda already know the rules... been doing this for a while now with SWW....

None of the masked characters would fly... just like anyone else.
Same with cloaks/capes... hence why I have to worry about Mara Jade's Cloak that I wear.

And we are absolutely not allowed to pose for pictures, like say CM Disney Characters do.... now friends taking pictures, and a group with Photo pass, no problem.

I assume it's like the Halloween parties. Just don't allow a line to form and we can all say oh we've known her for years :)

I am going to wear my Rey costume from the dark side 10k. I made most of it, but, definitely not movie quality as some aspects were done for running. I will have it with me for the races the next weekend anyways!

ETA - just realized I can buy some super comfy Rey boots for it!

Quick look and it seems we will have SWaGS every day, schedule is out until March 31st
Dessert party times:
Feb 25th through March 4th at 6:30pm
March 5th through March 11th at 6:45pm
March 12th through March 31st at 7:45pm
Dessert party is an hour and 15 minutes before SWaGS show

I have been waiting to book on either March 3rd or 4th but it won't let me online. It shows no availability :( Anyone having luck booking by phone for the March dates? Or is everyone being told it is sold out (by untrained cast members)?
I was so exciting when it finally appeared online! It's frustrating that it's still not working.

I have been waiting to book on either March 3rd or 4th but it won't let me online. It shows no availability :( Anyone having luck booking by phone for the March dates? Or is everyone being told it is sold out (by untrained cast members)?
I was so exciting when it finally appeared online! It's frustrating that it's still not working.

Keep trying, they just released the dates for March today. It might not let you book till tomorrow, just keep checking.

OMG!!! My son just came back from work, handed me an envelope and said Happy Birthday...guess who has two thumbs, is celebrating a birthday and is going to Galactic Nights?????
This super lucky girl :)

Happy Belated Birthday! I am so happy about your surprise. Looking forward to seeing all the pictures. Thanks for all you do he's.

It's taken anywhere from hours to days, I know that doesn't help the frustration.

Quick look and it seems we will have SWaGS every day, schedule is out until March 31st
Dessert party times:
Feb 25th through March 4th at 6:30pm
March 5th through March 11th at 6:45pm
March 12th through March 31st at 7:45pm
Dessert party is an hour and 15 minutes before SWaGS show
Yay - that means April is next! Dear Disney, why do you make it so hard to plan this stuff?

Thanks for the update!

AKK how did my trip creep up so quickly! (my ticker is way off --- don't know how but we leave Monday!) Just realized i haven't contacted Special Diets about the dessert party yet -- any suggestions as to where i might find some very recent pictures of the food offerings so I can get a feel for what i might be able to eat without causing too much of a scene?

Last edited:
Star Wars Tour
Jan added 25th
Feb added all Wednesdays dates and swapped 20th for the 21st
March added Monday, Wednesday and Saturday with time change from 1pm to 2pm starting to March 13th

GAAAAHHHH the 20th is the date I wanted. I moved everything around when the 20th wasn't available and now have the party booked for the 25th. Guess I'm just happy they didn't swap out the 25th! :darth:

How quickly does the dessert party usually fill up? We are looking at March 19th. I would rather wait to pay for it next month budget wise but to be safe do I need to go ahead and book?

About 30 people in tour. Have been told 1:20 to 1:30 pm start. Already looks a bit unorganised off the bat.
Check in is on left of Great movie ride .

AKK how did my trip creep up so quickly! (my ticker is way off --- don't know how but we leave Monday!) Just realized i haven't contacted Special Diets about the dessert party yet -- any suggestions as to where i might find some very recent pictures of the food offerings so I can get a feel for what i might be able to eat without causing too much of a scene?

We just recently attended the Dessert Party with my DD who has food allergies and did not contact Special Diets beforehand.
When we checked in, they told us to talk to any of the servers (multiple people in and around the food area). They were wonderful, and brought a chef out within minutes to bring my DD through the line as to what was ok. The chef also provided her with some alternatives. As usual, Disney went above and beyond. I was very impressed. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter