Official October Code Watch

I am at POR 10/27 - 11/2!

Question: I got my confirmation email last night and no where on it, does it mention the $50 Disney Dining Card though the CM at CRO said it was part of the deal.
Any thoughts?

Kris

I didn't get one either. :sad2: I think it is only for AP holders.

Hi guys,

have they released the "general public" discounts yet? I would love to get a reduced rate for our honeymoon... That wedding is getting darn expensive ;) !

I just got off the phone and the CM said no rates today :confused3

Ours did not have any mention of it either. We also didn't receive an email confirmation for our third room. It's bothering my DH so he says he's going to call and ask sometime today.

Get this... I received SIX confirmations for the same reservations and they ALL same the same thing. But not one of them mentions the dining card.

Let me know what your DH finds out.

Thanks
Kris

Get this... I received SIX confirmations for the same reservations and they ALL same the same thing. But not one of them mentions the dining card.

Let me know what your DH finds out.

Thanks
Kris

I have gotten 85 emails in the last 48hours all with the same reservation information. :confused3

I just got off the phone and the CM said no rates today :confused3

Thanks islandmum... I guess I just spilled my coffee for nothing! (I remembered that mousesavers had said they might offer codes today, and I tried to get to the phone to fast!):lmao:

Crap! He thinks October 18-21 are blocked out! Meaning no codes for those days at any resort! :mad:

These are the codes the Official November Code Watch are using this morning...

General Public Codes
ZQG for package no dining
ZQH for package with dining

These are the correct codes. It's going to depend on what dates you are looking for as to what will be available more than likely... We just got upgraded to Courtyard View from Standard View at WL for less money than our previous package. pixiedust: for everyone!Thanks to everyone for being so very helpful in the wait. :banana: :thumbsup2 :woohoo:

got the codes - despite the stupid CM I talked to earlier!

they are
For MYW, ask for Code ZQG
For MYW plus dining, ask for Code ZQH

Are those public codes?

What # is everyone calling? I can only find the 407 numbers on the website now.

try the 800 number, used it 3 times yesterday, didn't wait long

1-800-828-0228

I had to switch from CBR to POR (10/22-10/30) to use the code ZQH. Saved $594 with everything exactly the same (standard), but not I'm not sure I'll be happy with the switch. Should I switch back?

Good luck everyone!!

ETA: We loved POFQ, it's just we wanted to try something completely new. But $600...

Finally got through only to find out that ZQH is not available for mods from the 7th - 13th. She did have ASM available though. I think I'll call later.

I loved POR! I think you'll like it. I say stick with POR. You'll never know if you'll like it unless you try.

I just got off the phone... Nothing available with ZQH for AKL or the Poly for Oct. 6-10...

Should I just call every day to see if something opens up? :confused:

I just called again to see if there was anything available for AKL CL, and the CM told me the AKL was not part of the ZQH code????

I think I'll call back this afternoon!

10/13-10/20 code ZQH

AKL queen with bunkbeds savanna view was available
SS 1br villa was available

Has anything come out for FL residents? It's usually only a day or two behind the AP rates, but I can't find anything. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter