Official October Code Watch

I have called 3 times today...want WL 10/13-10/20 but nothing is available. Darn Darn Darn!

I wasn't able to save much, only about $30 on my ressies. I had the pluto pin code prior to this one.

We are going to WDW Oct 3-7 and staying at ASMu. We had booked the Pop but switched when we got a code that turned out to be the same as the Dvisa. Will the public codes be the same or is there a chance they will be more? I don't know if I should keep looking or be satisfied with what I got. We leave in 48 days.

Thanks!

:thumbsup2 I'm so glad many of you got discounted rates! :thumbsup2

I just got off the phone and there are very few room available for my travel dates of 10/3 - 10/8. Only a 1 Bedroom or Junior Suite at CSR and the cabins at WL. I questioned other resorts, but there were'nt any rooms left for the discount. About a week ago, I made a reservation through Anthony Travel for the Race for the Taste weekend :cutie: and boy am I glad.

What are your dates at POP? I was told nothing was available for my dates at POP! :confused3

Oct. 26 - Nov. 1 for two adults. At first the CM said there weren't any discounts available for me at Pop, the she found that one. Good luck!

With all the resorts filling up it appears its going to be a crowded second week of october. Is this normal? I thought the crowds would be alot less.

Tom

The Official October 2007 List http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1360866 has been heavy with 2nd week of October guests for a long time now. I am not surprised to hear that there isn't much availability during that week. I have no idea how normal or abnormal it is, but I just know that it's been obvious for awhile now that there are a lot of DIS'ers going during that week. Maggie

Ok I got in yesterday and got the 59 for my ressie down from the earlier one of 64. When I got my comfirmation 2 of the days were at 79. When I asked about it they told me it's the new policy with different rates on the weekends? Now they want me to fax me over how I got the code. :confused3 I got the information from here and mousesavers. What do I do is this right??:confused3

Ok I got in yesterday and got the 59 for my ressie down from the earlier one of 64. When I got my comfirmation 2 of the days were at 79. When I asked about it they told me it's the new policy with different rates on the weekends? Now they want me to fax me over how I got the code. :confused3 I got the information from here and mousesavers. What do I do is this right??:confused3

I have never heard of that! That is so weird.

Are y'all talking about the package codes ZQG and ZQH (ZQD for online booking) from mousesavers? I am looking for a room only code for POP in Oct, is there one out yet?

The Official October 2007 List http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1360866 has been heavy with 2nd week of October guests for a long time now. I am not surprised to hear that there isn't much availability during that week. I have no idea how normal or abnormal it is, but I just know that it's been obvious for awhile now that there are a lot of DIS'ers going during that week. Maggie

I know several schools in the south east have fall break the second or third week of October. Could be a contributing factor to the increase in crowds. I know that's why we're going in October! ;)

FYI I logged into the annual pass page and it's true the $79 per night is correct for Friday and Sat in October. :sad2: It still saved me extra $$ so I'll keep it but beware. When I booked they did not tell me it was different. Check your confirmations. I will be looking forward to my next trip on points from DVC much easier.

FYI I logged into the annual pass page and it's true the $79 per night is correct for Friday and Sat in October. It still saved me extra $$ so I'll keep it but beware. When I booked they did not tell me it was different. Check your confirmations. I will be looking forward to my next trip on points from DVC much easier.

:confused: Well. I checked my email confirmation and it reads $144 per night for Thurs - Sun (the AP rate I got for CSR). Wait- is it every weekend that the price goes up or just around and on holidays? If it's every weekend, it's going to become harder than ever for me to drag dh to The World 2 or 3 times a year. In fact, I'll be lucky if it doesn't become once every 2 or 3 years.

Ok so here's my ordeal so far:

8:50-9:16 was on hold, got through, told system was down
9:20-930 was on hold, got cut off by system straight to survey
9:40-10:12 was on hold, got through, told no availability where I wanted try back later today or in a few days
12:30-12:38 was on hold, got through, told the system was "updating to add more rooms" and to call back later today.

This is all for the ZQH code for the Oct 21-28 time period.

I guess I'm not meant to get a discount... I got through also but was told for my dates (Oct21-Oct28) theres nothing but All Star Music and Fort Wilderness Cabins available. I don't want either of these... blast. I just wanted to keep my POR or maybe go up to a Deluxe. Oh well... was told to call back "in a few days" and "later then 1pm" as there might be openings. ARGH! Do I try another CM?

Well finally today I called in bright and early as a last ditch attempt to get myself a discount and low and behold it worked. My $4107.40 POR reservation for 4 adults with MYW Dining/Park Hopper/Water Parks went down to $3587.44 a savings of $519.96 which I'm pretty darn happy with, more spending money right there. So for all those who haven't gotten what you want yet try today seems like a lucky day.

Well finally today I called in bright and early as a last ditch attempt to get myself a discount and low and behold it worked. My $4107.40 POR reservation for 4 adults with MYW Dining/Park Hopper/Water Parks went down to $3587.44 a savings of $519.96 which I'm pretty darn happy with, more spending money right there. So for all those who haven't gotten what you want yet try today seems like a lucky day.

YAY...that's AWESOME!:banana:

Hi all,

Just wanted to say don't give up! I just called to order MNSSHP tickets and decided to have the CM check on applying the public package + dining code ZQH to my reservation...I was able to upgrade from a standard view at WL to a courtyard view with bunkbeds and saved $142! Yay! I will be there Oct 13-20.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter