Official October Code Watch

WestTNvol

Wandering the World Since 1989
Now that codes are out through September 29th, i think it is time that October has its own thread. Here is hoping for a code for my trip to WL 10/25 - 11/1.

I am hoping for a room only code 10/7-10. I am not able to extend my package due to no availability so heres hoping for a discount.

Subscribing, also hoping for a discount for the first 2 nights of our stay.popcorn:: We will be in the world 10/12-23. Pop or any value for the 1st 2 nights,then off to OKW for 9 nights. Cross our fingers and let the waiting begin. Codes seem to be coming a couple of weeks earlier than last year. Hope same is true for October.

We went last year in this timeframe and loved it! although it was very hot (90's) for October, it was still nice and not too crowded. We also went to Mickey's Halloween party and enjoyed it alot. So , we may go to that for 2 nights this time. The show that they do in front of the castle was amazing with all the Evil characters. Also, the fireworks were great!!! Due to the heat we had to eat the candy before it melted but it was till alot of fun! We can't wait to go back this year!!!!!:cool2:

:confused: When do you think they'll release the codes for the resorts fr October? As soon as they do we can decide whether to stay at POR or others. :coffee:

:confused: When do you think they'll release the codes for the resorts fr October? As soon as they do we can decide whether to stay at POR or others. :coffee:

Last year I think discounts came out in August.

While we're waiting, can anyone tell me what AP discount you got for the Poly last Oct?

Thanks!
diznee25

OK I'm hopping on this one too since the Dis usually knows the codes are out before I get my email from the AP.

According to History it will be early to mid August, but everything is comming out a few weeks earlier this year. It may just be Disney trying to keep us on our toes. I am looking for them to be released mid to late July.:surfweb:

Trying Pop for the first time for DD's birthday. I would have loved to have gotten the $69 value code for our trip. Right now its AAA but not if a code comes out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter