***Official November 2022 Thread***

Here is our current plan... Though, still debating whether or not to change around some dining reservations AGAIN lol.

Nov 13 - Epcot afternoon the back to our resort for dinner at 'Ohana (Hopefully - fingers crossed TP res finder comes through), and to watch fireworks and electrical water pageant from beach
Nov 14 - Rope drop MK, lunch at Grand Floridian Cafe, Hang at resort (hopefully it's warm enough for the pool), hop to Epcot around 5 or 6pm, take advantage of deluxe evening hours
Nov 15 - Hollywood Studios all day; Lunch at Hollywood Brown Derby, Dinner at 50's Primetime
Nov 16 - Rope Drop AK, Lunch at Sanaa at AKL, relax at resort, head back to MK for the evening - dinner at Tony's, and try to take full advantage of deluxe evening hours (11pm-1am!)
Nov 17 - Breakfast at Captain Cooks, Head to Epcot for the day to enjoy F&W Festival, possibly head to Boardwalk area at some point (We have never been!)
Nov 18 - Rope Drop MK, lunch at Columbia Harbor House, then Disney Springs for the evening
Nov 19 - Departure Day - Breakfast at Captain Cooks, Head to Animal Kingdom. Rhinos Tour. Satu'li Canteen lunch. Cry because vacation is over - LOL.

Here is our current plan... Though, still debating whether or not to change around some dining reservations AGAIN lol.

Nov 13 - Epcot afternoon the back to our resort for dinner at 'Ohana (Hopefully - fingers crossed TP res finder comes through), and to watch fireworks and electrical water pageant from beach
Nov 14 - Rope drop MK, lunch at Grand Floridian Cafe, Hang at resort (hopefully it's warm enough for the pool), hop to Epcot around 5 or 6pm, take advantage of deluxe evening hours
Nov 15 - Hollywood Studios all day; Lunch at Hollywood Brown Derby, Dinner at 50's Primetime
Nov 16 - Rope Drop AK, Lunch at Sanaa at AKL, relax at resort, head back to MK for the evening - dinner at Tony's, and try to take full advantage of deluxe evening hours (11pm-1am!)
Nov 17 - Breakfast at Captain Cooks, Head to Epcot for the day to enjoy F&W Festival, possibly head to Boardwalk area at some point (We have never been!)
Nov 18 - Rope Drop MK, lunch at Columbia Harbor House, then Disney Springs for the evening
Nov 19 - Departure Day - Breakfast at Captain Cooks, Head to Animal Kingdom. Rhinos Tour. Satu'li Canteen lunch. Cry because vacation is over - LOL.
I really like your plans. I love all the relaxing built in, looks like a fun trip!

We have a trip from 11/26-12/3; so I'm posting here. Have a split stay with VGF and BWV. We'll be in a studio for VGF and a 1 bedroom for BWV. Love being able to do laundry on vacation so I don't have to pack as many clothes. Hopefully that week after Turkey Day isn't too busy.

We have a trip from 11/26-12/3; so I'm posting here. Have a split stay with VGF and BWV. We'll be in a studio for VGF and a 1 bedroom for BWV. Love being able to do laundry on vacation so I don't have to pack as many clothes. Hopefully that week after Turkey Day isn't too busy.
We'll be there the same week. Expect it to be busy and you won't be disappointed. ;) Magic Kingdom will be very crowded on the days without a party.

We have some overlap with you but nowhere near as many ADRs, adults only so gives us more ability to eat QS or elsewhere in a resort whenever we’re hungry

I have never really built in relaxing before, this is a first 🤣 but now my Mom is 70 (I am 31) so we are slowing down a bit this trip.
As someone near Mom’s age, thats really sweet of you to do! We will be there some of your same days with some of your same parks. Have a great trip and hope your Mom does too

We are going into MK on Oct 31 - not sure how much we'll get to benefit from the 'low party day' crowds when all the park reservations are gone ;/

We are going into MK on Oct 31 - not sure how much we'll get to benefit from the 'low party day' crowds when all the park reservations are gone ;/
We’re facing that same issue on our trip. Picked a party day at MK with leaving around 5 to go to dinner. Thought crowds would be lower but park reservations are gone for that day.

We’re facing that same issue on our trip. Picked a party day at MK with leaving around 5 to go to dinner. Thought crowds would be lower but park reservations are gone for that day.
Can’t speak for Halloween, but we had a party day, with all park reservations gone and still had very low crowds. I will say this was August so knows but it worked well for us!

We will be there the weekend of the 5th/6th, and I was looking at sunrise/sunset times to figure out how to pack and that’s when I found out -

It’s Daylight Savings!! We will change the clocks back that night. I guess it’s cool that we will get an extra hour at Disney, but oh my, adding another variable to our trip is making my head spin!!

We will be there the weekend of the 5th/6th, and I was looking at sunrise/sunset times to figure out how to pack and that’s when I found out -

It’s Daylight Savings!! We will change the clocks back that night. I guess it’s cool that we will get an extra hour at Disney, but oh my, adding another variable to our trip is making my head spin!!
As a runner, I’m just excited I get an extra hour of sleep before the half marathon on that Sunday 😄😄

Yay!!!!! We were planning on telling the kids this weekend, but we are all sick now 😭 we might still tell them tomorrow (it's my twins 5th birthday) because I have a lot I need to do/want to talk about out in the open 🤷‍♀️ I just hope we are all feeling better before we leave in a couple weeks! This trip has been postponed three times already 😭

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter