***Official November 2022 Thread***

Because I love typing out our plans LOL -

We take midday breaks each day, always have. We are early morning people, relax at the resort when the parks get crowded and then head back out in the evenings.

11/3 - Arrive at MCO around 8pm and head to All Star Movies
11/4 - Move over to Boardwalk Villas - no park day, gonna hit up Disney Springs during the day for once
11/5 - Breakfast at Cape May then Epcot
11/6 - MK
11/7 - DHS - dinner at Steakhouse 71 then extended hours at Epcot after
11/8 - AK and Disney Springs at night - Homecoming dinner
11/9 - Epcot - dinner at Trattoria Al Forno then extended hours at MK
11/10 - DHS and Hoop Dee Doo 6:15pm show
11/11 - MK - my niece has a BBB appt at 8am
11/12 - Headed home

Last edited:

11/4 - Move over to Boardwalk Villas - no park day, gonna hit up Disney Springs during the day for once
11/6 - MK
11/11 - MK - my niece has a BBB ADR at 8am
11/12 - Headed home
We are doing the same Epcot/MK extended hours on the 9th. I haven’t seen Harmonious so we were going to hop after that. Is that a terrible idea? Monorail it? Or is there another option?

We are doing the same Epcot/MK extended hours on the 9th. I haven’t seen Harmonious so we were going to hop after that. Is that a terrible idea? Monorail it? Or is there another option?
I don't think that's a terrible idea at all since you'll be in the park already, just hop on the monorail. We are taking a bus from Boardwalk since we are having dinner there instead of walking all the way through Epcot for the monorail.

11/6 - MK
11/11 - MK - my niece has a BBB appt at 8am
11/12 - Headed home

We cross paths a few times.

11/3 - arrive late. Check into CSR
11/4 - MK with lunch at SK71 (midday break)
11/5 - Epcot with lunch at San Angel Inn (midday break) and DHS in the evening
11/6 - late start at AK and hop to Epcot or MK at park close - no ADR
11/7 - late start at Disney Springs in the AM, lunch at Homecomin’, MK after lunch and shopping
11/8 - AK with lunch at Sanaa (midday break) and DHS in the evening
11/9 - late start at Epcot, dinner at Il Mulino but may cancel and just eat at booths and QS spots
11/10 - DHS, lunch at Sci Fi. Was hoping to do 4 parks one day this day but I think we’re going to do AK then Epcot and skip MK.
11/11 - MK (party day so hoping for low crowds) leave before 6 pm close time and then dinner at Cali Grill at 9:15 for MVMCP fireworks
11/12 - Topolino’s 11 am, DHS, leave for airport at 8 pm for 10:30 pm flight

Let me put our plans out here:

11/26: Drive down to WDW and check into VGF; Kona Cafe reservation for 6:30 (haven't decided if we are keeping or dropping this one)
11/27: My kids want to do Typhoon Lagoon, but I'm trying to talk them out of this :D , AKL for some shopping & lunch; Grand Floridian cafe for dinner
11/28: AK and will probably park hop to MK for a QS dinner or dessert so we can see the castle
11/29: MK with Crystal Palace for a late lunch; park hop to HS or have relaxing evening at the resort
11/30: Check out of VGF; late breakfast at O'hana for my :stitch: loving kids; DS for some shopping; check into BWV; Cape May Cafe for dinner (haven't decided if we are keeping this one either)
12/1: HS; Hoop Dee Do Revue for dinner (our first time!)
12/2: Epcot with Via Napoli for lunch.
12/3: check out of BWV and drive home 😢

Any ideas on where we could catch the WS games? We will be there for games 6 and 7 and if we get that far we wouldn't mind stopping in to watch a late night game.

I've read about City Works but would I need an ADR? We are staying at CSR and I've read about Rix Sports Bar.

Any ideas on where we could catch the WS games? We will be there for games 6 and 7 and if we get that far we wouldn't mind stopping in to watch a late night game.

I've read about City Works but would I need an ADR? We are staying at CSR and I've read about Rix Sports Bar.
Rix sounds easiest. I've heard Splittsville is good spot for games as well. Or I'm sure if you go offsite you could find a Philly bar.

Been Stalking this board since March but just created an account to join the chats!

I haven't been to Disney in 11 years, and then only had one child. We're going 11/12-11/18 with our 3 kids (ages 4, 10, 14), staying offsite. My parents are joining us for the 17-18. We have park hoppers that I'm honestly regretting buying, I don't know if we'll be able to use them much, plus added Genie+ before they changed to having to book day of.

Here's our plan. I'm worried about doing too much but plan to just go with the flow and take breaks back at our rental if needed.

11/12 - check in to rental, grocery shop, swim
11/13 - Universal Day 1. Check into Hard Rock (no rope drop this day, also yay for Unlimited Express Passes!). Breakfast w Grinch at 10:30. Very likely staying overnight at HR
11/14 - Universal Day 2. Check out of HR, rope drop early entry if we can swing it (if we weren't able to do Hargrids the day before). Head back to rental when tired.
11/15 - MK (party day so we have to leave before 6). Arrive at park opening. Be Our Guest late lunch at 1:45. If kids feel ok, may hop to another park for the evening.
11/16 - HS - no rope drop. Hoping to have a lazy/slow morning at the rental while stacking for later in the day. I'll let my *hopeful* snag of SDD determine what time we arrive. Planning to hit ROR in last hour, unless by some miracle I can snag an ILL at park open, and just pray it doesn't go down!
11/17 - Epcot AM with parents (hoping to arrive at park opening), mid day rest at rental, MVMCP evening. Top priorities here are GOG and Frozen.
11/18 - AK AM, park hop to HS for evening (my dad wants to see the Star Wars area and they have hoppers as well). Will try to stack a few rides for the evening
11/19 - head home

For MVMCP, are rides really walk on? My plan is to take it easy on our Tuesday MK day and whatever we don't get to, tackle it at the party with hopefully short waits.

We now have 11 days to go. I’m getting excited but also a little nervous. It appears the 7-10 magic kingdom and Hollywood studios are sold out so crowds may be higher that week. Thankfully we don’t go to magic kingdom or Hollywood studios on the days they are sold out. I did somewhat expect Hollywood studios to be higher crowds on the 7th due to how difficult it was to get reservations for everything but droid depot but it’s not sold out yet. It was a scramble to get my son some clothes the last month when he just came up to me and was like “I don’t have jeans or shorts that fit” but we made it work.

Would you say the later fantasmic show would be better if you want to try to ride rides during the first show and it be better crowd wise?

Yes, I see the sold out park days have crept into our window (MK and HS on the 10th). I hate that I'm a little nervous about the crowds because there's nothing I can do (but fork over $ for ILLs and hope G+ helps!)

It appears magic kingdom is now at capacity on the 11th now. Our magic kingdom days are the 6th and the 14th. Our Hollywood studios days are the 7th and 12th. Hopefully There won’t be any more days the parks hit capacity, but I figure the weekend probably will since it’s the weekend. My sister was super happy we avoided the crowds the first week of October but it seems like the first week of November will also be kind of crowd heavy. We have the das which will help but we can’t afford to fork over for genie plus or lightning lane. We have to come to terms that rise may not happen.

It’ll all be ok. We’re so close now! Two days we’ll be in the single digits and just need to keep on keeping on.

Isn't the 7th-11th Jersey Week? Plus Vets Day the 11th.
Yeah it’s jersey week. We’ve gone around this time before and it hasn’t been bad but we couldn’t really estimate what was “bad” until now (due to the park reservations). I’m also wondering if more people are traveling now that park restrictions (wearing masks and such) have been lifted so now there may be more people. It’s ok though. We have to expect crowds we just hoped for lower crowds. We still miss the parks which are at capacity so there’s a silver lining.

Last November, my cousin wanted to watch some important Ohio State game, so he actually watched it at Splitsville in Disney Springs. There was plenty of seating at the bar, and no ADR necessary. In fact, several other folks were there to watch OSU, so he had a really nice time!

That said, this was in the middle of the day, so YMMV.

It appears magic kingdom is now at capacity on the 11th now. Our magic kingdom days are the 6th and the 14th. Our Hollywood studios days are the 7th and 12th. Hopefully There won’t be any more days the parks hit capacity, but I figure the weekend probably will since it’s the weekend. My sister was super happy we avoided the crowds the first week of October but it seems like the first week of November will also be kind of crowd heavy. We have the das which will help but we can’t afford to fork over for genie plus or lightning lane. We have to come to terms that rise may not happen.

I looked at last year's dates on TP and MK and HS hit capacity for several days during this week/weekend and didn't do so until the day or 2 before. The fact that this week is already showing full parks, I would expect all dates to have at least some parks sold out. I believe EP sold out that "jersey week" weekend too.

Been Stalking this board since March but just created an account to join the chats!

I haven't been to Disney in 11 years, and then only had one child. We're going 11/12-11/18 with our 3 kids (ages 4, 10, 14), staying offsite. My parents are joining us for the 17-18. We have park hoppers that I'm honestly regretting buying, I don't know if we'll be able to use them much, plus added Genie+ before they changed to having to book day of.

Here's our plan. I'm worried about doing too much but plan to just go with the flow and take breaks back at our rental if needed.

11/12 - check in to rental, grocery shop, swim
11/13 - Universal Day 1. Check into Hard Rock (no rope drop this day, also yay for Unlimited Express Passes!). Breakfast w Grinch at 10:30. Very likely staying overnight at HR
11/14 - Universal Day 2. Check out of HR, rope drop early entry if we can swing it (if we weren't able to do Hargrids the day before). Head back to rental when tired.
11/15 - MK (party day so we have to leave before 6). Arrive at park opening. Be Our Guest late lunch at 1:45. If kids feel ok, may hop to another park for the evening.
11/16 - HS - no rope drop. Hoping to have a lazy/slow morning at the rental while stacking for later in the day. I'll let my *hopeful* snag of SDD determine what time we arrive. Planning to hit ROR in last hour, unless by some miracle I can snag an ILL at park open, and just pray it doesn't go down!
11/17 - Epcot AM with parents (hoping to arrive at park opening), mid day rest at rental, MVMCP evening. Top priorities here are GOG and Frozen.
11/18 - AK AM, park hop to HS for evening (my dad wants to see the Star Wars area and they have hoppers as well). Will try to stack a few rides for the evening
11/19 - head home

For MVMCP, are rides really walk on? My plan is to take it easy on our Tuesday MK day and whatever we don't get to, tackle it at the party with hopefully short waits.
See you at the grinch breakfast!

For rides for the party, some are close to walk on, but not all rides will be open, and some aren’t walk on. But historically a party day has lower waits during the day too. So your plan is good there. We got a ton done in August in a party day, but that’s a lower crowd time.

Jumping on the plan posting bandwagon!

11/12 - fly into MCO
11/13-11/15 - work conference at Orlando World Center Marriott
11/16 check in at AKV, head straight to Epcot, still trying to get anything at S220 for lunch or dinner at the restaurant or lounge, fingers crossed. Backup dinner booked at Chefs de France at 7:00
11/17 AK in the morning, jump over to MK at 4 for MVMCP, dinner at Skipper's Canteen at 5:05, fireworks dessert party at 8:30. Our priorities are rides during the party, no M&G or shows other than the fireworks.
11/18 HS, Oga's at 10:50, HBD at 6:00, stay as late as we want, head to airport hotel
11/19 - fly home :sad:

Since this is just an add on to the trip we were taking for the conference we don't have a lot of time at WDW but we are going to be back for a nice long trip June 2023 to celebrate our son's 18th birthday as well as his high school graduation!

Posting my plans… 13 days to go!!
11/6- Arrive at MCO
11/7- Epcot. Hoping to see Boyz to Men.
11/8- MK
11/9- Disney Springs with lunch at
Homecomin.
11/10- MK
11/11- HS
11/12- Going home
I’ve been trying for weeks to get o’hana dinner reservations for either of our MK days since we aren’t doing the party but no luck yet. I will keep trying though!! My DD and I haven’t been since 2019. We are so excited🥳

I’ve been trying for weeks to get o’hana dinner reservations for either of our MK days since we aren’t doing the party but no luck yet. I will keep trying though!! My DD and I haven’t been since 2019. We are so excited🥳

Same here! Trying for the 13th. I have TP reservation finder alerts set and so far, nothing. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter