***Official November 2016 Thread***

Joining in! We just booked a Mother/Daughter trip over Halloween, 10/29-11/5! We are so excited to go to MNSSHP for the first time! We have 1/2 days that week for 3 days, plus with Halloween being on Monday, I'm hoping my daughter won't miss too much (she's starting Middle School in the fall) - but I rarely take out of school for vacations, so we are doing it!

Joining in! We just booked a Mother/Daughter trip over Halloween, 10/29-11/5! We are so excited to go to MNSSHP for the first time! We have 1/2 days that week for 3 days, plus with Halloween being on Monday, I'm hoping my daughter won't miss too much (she's starting Middle School in the fall) - but I rarely take out of school for vacations, so we are doing it!
Welcome! That sounds like a fabulous vacation. I hope to do that one day with my daughters. :)

Booked at POFQ today for November 27-December 3rd!
Awesome! I love POFQ. Our dates overlap too -- Nov 29th-Dec 9th. Have fun planning!

We've got our 10/30-11/5 trip booked, it'll be my kids' first time. I can't wait!

I did just see that the runDisney / F&W Half Marathon dates have been extended to start mid week that week. Does that typically have a big impact on park crowds? I'm going to go ahead and assume that it is the final nail in the coffin of hope for a free dining promotion (3 adults, 3 kids... would've been nice). But whatever. Disney World!

I guess I'll finally jump in here- I've only been planning this trip for a year now! :D Our trip is November 20-25, Thanksgiving week.

DH and I decided to treat my 2 sisters and their total of 5 kids to their very first (and possibly only) WDW trip! They will join our family of 4, making it 11 people total. I've booked a house offsite (our first offsite stay) and purchased our park tickets, so now the real planning begins. I've got my work cut out for me- only booking 1 day of ADRs at a time and doing fastpass+ at 30 days instead of 60, and all for 11 people! Challenge: accepted :jumping1:

Awesome! I hope you LOVE MNSSHP - it's my favorite special event in WDW :hmghost:

I am planning to do the Xmas party....it will be my first holiday party. Actually...it will be first time going in the fall...I only have ever gone in spring or summer!

I'm just looking into extending our holiday an extra 3 nights.....fingers crossed virgin give me a good price to change the return flight :)

It's only 3 nights but I'm thinking it covers our travel days ( from uk) as on our first day we won't arrive at the hotel until about 9 pm :mad:....that's one day gone.

Yippee, an extra 3 nights have been added to the end of our trip. 11/12 - 11/25

We are staying offsite for these last few days, so we intend on relaxing for a few days before our journey home.

Even more excited now :goodvibes

Yippee, an extra 3 nights have been added to the end of our trip. 11/12 - 11/25

We are staying offsite for these last few days, so we intend on relaxing for a few days before our journey home.

Even more excited now :goodvibes
Fabulous! You've got a nicely planned vacation. We'll get there right after you leave.

I am planning to do the Xmas party....it will be my first holiday party. Actually...it will be first time going in the fall...I only have ever gone in spring or summer!

I love the weather in Autumn, although my last two trips in December were very warm, in the 80s a lot of the time!

LOVE October weather, but it's gotten too crowded down there now at that time of year.

Going on our first Disney cruise Dec. 2-5th. Pretty sure I'm gonna go ahead and add 5 days at ASMu before. My daughter and I haven't been in 4 years. Our last trip was for 9 days in 2012 for her 13th birthday. This will be my boyfriends first trip. We're hoping for nice weather and light crowds!!!

So glad I found this thread! My family is heading to CBR 11/4-11/12. We are usually winter/spring travelers, but it's always been my dream to be there for the holidays! Excited to attend F&W and MVMCP (will they EVER announce the dates???). Also hoping for FD or at least a room discount.

Hi!! Have yet to book anything. Had to cancel our April trip so I'm thinking November 5-13.
We love the HOT weather and I hate the idea of taking my boys out of school for 4 days BUT I think I'm just going to do it. It would be something different.
I'm going to follow along with you all and hope to get educated a bit about wdw in the fall.:chat:

We did this is 2014! We were there the first week of November - we had only gone at the end of August before that. It was actually a little bit too cool, but it was great and we had such a great time at the Christmas Party!!

Finally found out today that JetBlue is releasing their Thanksgiving week fares next Sunday the 3rd :goodvibes It's almost a month later than they released them last year but at least it's only another 10 days before we can get something done!

Finally found out today that JetBlue is releasing their Thanksgiving week fares next Sunday the 3rd :goodvibes It's almost a month later than they released them last year but at least it's only another 10 days before we can get something done!

Ugh, Southwest doesn't release 'til JUNE 2nd!!! Freaking 2.5 months away!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter