Official ( No Spoiler) Bachelorette Thread ~Kaitlyn Gets The Vote!

should I change the thread title? closing the poll after 7 days

• No Spoilers Please!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Gimme Those Spoilers!

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Other (adding links etc., just no spoilers directly in the thread)

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm beginning to think Kaitlyn and Nick deserve each other. The other guys that are left are too good for her.

I agree! Nick is such a creep and not even attractive!! His green pants were way too tight and he just looked like a goof. I really like Shawn but I think hes too good for her.

Kaitlyn's voice grates on my nerves. She also hasn't had anything intelligent to say this season. I wish this show would get some real people. I am sick of the lame dates...an Irish wake...are you kidding me? I am sick of the fake people and the fake drama and the fake crying. Will I stop watching? Nope.

Maybe it's because I'm watching "Unreal" at the same time (thanks to whoever recommended that), but I'm not enjoying this season of the Bachelorette at all. Kaitlyn has every right to be a wild child, and plow her way to the end of as many fields as she wants, but, in the past, those kind of antics were saved for Pad or Paradise. It's like Bachelorette (the show) has a split personality this year, with the men (at least trying) to act sincere and spout off the usual platitudes about how wonderful she is and how much they're looking for a wife, while she's having a good time and not even pretending to follow the rulebook. (She's a TERRIBLE actress by the way, I hope she's not trying to break into that field, she never seems to take the show seriously).

It's the first time EVER that I truly feel sorry for the guys (except for Nick, that scary little weasel...).

Terri

Was working yesterday so just watched.
Wish I hadn't.

I can't watch/listen to them kiss any more. It's sickening. Oh ... there they go. :sick:

I was making popping noises with my finger in my mouth every time they went at it.
Gimme a break! <Pop!>

And seriously, did you see the way she looked straight at the camera before they went and closed the door.

Yep. Noticed that too.
It was like "Uh, you guys won't tell anyone we're going to ^#$%#, right?"

#classless

I think I am looking more forward to seeing the Britt snippet at this point

That was the only redeeming part of the entire two hour episode.
And I am so sick of the rose ceremony at the beginning.

I guess no one ever told Nick about etiquette and you don't do the nasty and tell the other 8 guys you are sharing a house with.

Actually, not that I like Nick one iota, but he didn't kiss and tell.
He only said that they sat on the couch and talked.
No reason why the guys should suspect anything else. After all there are cameras there all the time, right?
I mean no way anyone would just... oh, I don't know, close a door and do it right then and there.

There goes Josh ... so much for wanting the men to be "honest".

Honesty is great as long as it's what she want's to hear.

Also, Ian? Mr. Deep?
Ian "I am a deep person and you're a surface level (i.e. shallow) person."
Kaitlyn "I'm not as deep as you. Or as condescending. Or as conceited. Or as pompous... You win!"

Actually, I would put Ian in the running for the dumbest contestant ever.

Did you see the clip with Britt? She is really pretty, but why is she wearing a knit ski hat with a sundress?

I know, I was thinking that too. Not only was she wearing the ski hat with a sun dress, she was also wearing it inside her house :rolleyes:

I know, I was thinking that too. Not only was she wearing the ski hat with a sun dress, she was also wearing it inside her house :rolleyes:

I've seen that look. It's quite popular, especially among the younger set.
Well, younger than me.
Knit hats inside and out.

We were just shaking our heads in disbelief.

It is something and I was "what?" but...

I'm sure I'm absolutely alone on here but in general I like Kaitlyn (not enjoying the show as much though - format changes and the excess of fabricated drama at times). I was very irritated with her when she brought Nick and her back and forth on it. I thought it was totally disrespectful to the guys.

However, as time passed I began to rethink it from her perspective and that if she had a connection with him she must have thought I can't give that up, that possibility. It is her future. Why should she? If it is that strong of a connection. I wouldn't have and would have thought of the other guys but it doesn't make her wrong at all. As hard as it is to type this I think she has a genuine attraction/feelings for him. (I loved Shawn's line about how he didn't think she was as smart anymore if she liked Nick - or whoever said that to her. And I pray that Nick is not her choice.)

And I disagree with many on here. I do think she is looking for a serious romance. I just think her idea of how to get there is different than most others/some others. And her serious romance isn't everyone's.

And all the shaming is crap in my eyes, that surrounds her (hate it in general terms). I'm sure each bachelor does way more than we see. And Ian's lines were idiotic to me as well.

I like that she's fun but can get serious. I remember the ease of her and Chris with Jimmy Kimmel and how serious she could get with Chris as well. I like that part of her. And her line about "no, I'm not as deep as you Ian but..." said a lot to me. She knows herself. She knew she didn't have to be "Ian" to be serious about finding someone. That he was seeing it only from his ways, his way of being. I'm happy she shut that down.

That's a lesson I need to learn at times. My thought process isn't everyone elses. I still haven't learned that myself.

Last edited:
Honesty is great as long as it's what she wants to hear.
And with Robin's comment as well.

I think I heard her whisper to Josh that having him go had nothing to do with what went on. Who knows but she had no need to say that if it wasn't he truth, in my eyes. He certainly wasn't standing in front of her all emotional over going.

Oh and I hate that we didn't see Vancouver last time . Sure hope we see it this time around, it's incredibly beautiful. I heard that Chris Soules had a DUI, Canada is strict on non-entry with one.

I always wondered why they made that choice on the four hometowns, seemed strange.

Last edited:
I'm hoping for a classic sit-com moment where Shawn confronts her about an unnamed issue, she admits to sleeping with Nick 436 times, and it turns out Shawn just wanted to talk about some issues with the food from craft services.

Also, any chance she just decides to trim the fat, cut the monkey business and pare it down immediately to the obvious final 2 of "Cupcake Chris" and "I Swear I Was Really on the Bachelor they just never showed me or talked to me or anything" Tanner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter