Official ( No Spoiler) Bachelorette Thread ~Kaitlyn Gets The Vote!

should I change the thread title? closing the poll after 7 days

• No Spoilers Please!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Gimme Those Spoilers!

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Other (adding links etc., just no spoilers directly in the thread)

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was finally able to watch last night's episode. I agree with Ian. What he said was probably hard for Kaitlyn to hear but feel that he hit the nail on the head. I do also feel that he is as full of himself as Kupha just expressed himself in a much better manner. I seriously doubt he was be back on the show as the next Bachelor.

So, she does the deed next week. I wonder who but wouldn't be surprised if it was with Nick. We know that it wasn't first impression rose guy. I can't remember his name.

I felt sorry for Josh. The guys just threw him under the bus, just like JJ did Clint?, was that his name?

esp after Josh had to sport the lovely uh-oh-hawk Kaitlin gave him. Bad day all around for Josh. Nicks smarmy smirk is perfect for his role of villain~wait, that was Clint, right? Viilain's gonna Vil? or whatever he kept saying. Anyone else notice the lack of Chris Harrison lately? lol, dude jumped ship.

I really hate that the eliminations are in the middle of the show now.

Even before the show started, I said aloud "They better have the rose ceremony at the end of the show."
This new format, if it keeps going this way, sucks.

OMG, now it is Courtney, from Benny Boy's season, who is the one stepping forward to try to defend Kaitlyn from 'slut-shaming'.

Sorry, but I don't see this doing Kaitlyn any favors!!!!
A bigger slut, trying to defend the current slut.
Alrighty, then........

A skank, is a skank, is a skank.

PS: I was SO glad to see 'ryan gosling' speak up for Josh.
He was totally thrown under the bus... even if he should not have been the only one to over-react and speak out to Kaitlyn.

OHHHH, something else that I don't think has been mentioned.
These guys, and this scripted bull-malarky.

The one thing that they kept coming up with about Nick was not what a total lame evil skeeve he is.
But, they wailed that he spoke out against Andi for being sleeping with both guys on the fantasy overnight dates.
I call HUGE bullmalarky on that. Doesn't ring true at all.
Guys don't want leftovers.
They have incredible egos, and the thought of their girl sleeping with somebody else the next night... NO WAY.
(woman, however, are supposed to accept this, because boys will be boys)
Anyhow, just wait until THEY are the ones who learn that their bachelorette just slept with some other guy.
Doesn't seem like it will go over very well !

Ian is sooooo deep, he thinks he'll make the perfect Bachelor. :rotfl:
Yeah, because all the women on the show will be his intellectual. :laughing:

This girl really is a piece of work. I do not know how you can re enter the real world in real life after being broadcast like this.

I agree with everything Ian said about Kaitlyn. But I really do not like any of the contestants. No one strikes we as a good fit. Ian was too into himself but the same goes for Kaitlyn. This season is so boring, the star and the guys.

I can't watch/listen to them kiss any more. It's sickening. Oh ... there they go. :sick:

I wonder what the sounds guys are using to enhance the kissing sounds, ick. And seriously, did you see the way she looked straight at the camera before they went and closed the door. How does she not know the camera's are there. I'm watching tonight for the guys reactions. If I was in that situation, I would pack my bags and leave.

I think Kailtyn is the first Bachelor/Bachelorette to have multiple contestants voluntarily leave lol. So the leprechaun gets lucky in Ireland. I think I am looking more forward to seeing the Britt snippet at this point

Nick sounds like he has a marble or two in his mouth. I can't stand to hear him talk. Much less the slurping. Ewwww.

so we have the news interrupting every 3-5 minutes for tornado coverage...do the guys know Kaitlyn and Nick did the nasty?

I guess no one ever told Nick about etiquette and you don't do the nasty and tell the other 8 guys you are sharing a house with.

thanks...the show is still interrupted.. station probably won't go back to it so if you guys could give a play by play, I'd appreciate it :goodvibes

They just continued with Shawn. And apparently he and Kaitlyn spent 6-7 hours talking and she told him he was the one.

Looks like the stuff will hit the fan next week. Or not. Since editing is what it is.

Hope you're safe.

They just continued with Shawn. And apparently he and Kaitlyn spent 6-7 hours talking and she told him he was the one.

Looks like the stuff will hit the fan next week. Or not. Since editing is what it is.

Hope you're safe.
thanks...we should be fine, thanks but southwest of us tornadoes have touched down and the storm is traveling in the usual East pattern. I'm more worried about my stupid storm chasing kid who went to get photos.. his wrangler is gonna go up like Dorothy's house

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter