Official ( No Spoiler) Bachelorette Thread ~Kaitlyn Gets The Vote!

should I change the thread title? closing the poll after 7 days

• No Spoilers Please!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Gimme Those Spoilers!

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Other (adding links etc., just no spoilers directly in the thread)

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I bet Neil didn't appreciate the way Nick tossed the Neil Lane ring box in the limo either.
Speaking of rings, did we know that Nick and Kaitlyn bought matching Claddagh rings before the Neil Lane segment? I don't remember them buying the rings, but I tend to fast forward though the show.

Speaking of rings, did we know that Nick and Kaitlyn bought matching Claddagh rings before the Neil Lane segment? I don't remember them buying the rings, but I tend to fast forward though the show.
I don't remember that either, but I also fast forward a lot.

I'm sure Ben H will be the bachelor but I would love for it to be Ben Z. I just don't know if he is up for being that open with multiple women at once.

I sure hope Bachelor in Paradise is more entertaining than this season of Bachelorette was!

I don't remember that either, but I also fast forward a lot.

I do remember that. Thought it was odd at the time since there were other guys left still.

Depends on your definition of "full".
He said everything he needed to say up to the point where he got the ring out and was about to get down on one knee.
(Which, BTW, was crappy of her)

It was crappy of her.

Thanks, I was really busy and thought I missed something.

I hope they pick Nick. Because that would ensure I not tune in.

Laughing. Good call.

I highly recommend the spoiler approach to this show. :-D

I never ever wanted to see one. But I'm way more fascinated with the behind the scenes these days. Hmmm....

I think the level of manipulation on this show is huge.

Yeah, I've been totally naive around it all.

I didn't remember either. So bizarre.

ut I would love for it to be Ben Z

Me too.

I do remember that. Thought it was odd at the time since there were other guys left still.

They bought them together? Once again, bizarre.

Last edited:
I don't think I would tune in if it was Josh. I really never liked him and his huge smile! :crazy2: And his Mom freaked me out.

I think it bears VERY little relationship to reality which is why so few people remain together after the show is over. The producers aren't there to tell them "how special" the other person is, and "how perfect" they are for one another.

Yes, Trista & Ryan, the first couple to get meet & get married from the show, have said often in interviews that the first several months afterward were very hard. They basically had to forget everything that happened on the show and start all over again. That the show had nothing to do with reality. And they had to block out all the "noise" of the public having a say in who they are and what they do as a couple in their private lives.

Add a lot of alcohol and exotic travel into the mix and you can see why the contestants are not getting an honest picture of what's going on.

I feel sorry for people who "believe' this is some romantic fairy tale show. LOL. I see it as comedy genius pure and simple.

I think the show was always supposed to be a "reality TV experiment." But, in the beginning they did genuinely try to match couples up, within the framework they set up. When Trista & Ryan got married, it was an absolute fluke and they had accidentally hit a home run out of the park.

But when season after season the numbers tipped more into a fact that couples just don't make it on the show, instead of trying to fix that, which they couldn't anyway, even if they did try, they decided to go with the fact that they knew people weren't going to end up together forever, and went for the drama made up moments, like inserting "plants" into the mix. Even if those girls were paid more to be plants, they certainly hired them knowing the girls wanted national exposure in exchange for acting crazy, or as the villain, etc.

As I have said before, I always read the spoilers so I know what's happening. It's fun to watch the season that way...to look for the manipulation. To look for the "next lead" edit that people get. The whole thing with Neil Lane and Nick was ridiculous...they spent SO MUCH time on it, knowing poor Nick was going to look even more sad and pathetic when Kaitlyn dumped him. It was obvious if you knew what was coming.

I highly recommend the spoiler approach to this show. :-D

I've never read any of the spoilers, except a couple by accident. I always liked trying to guess who the Bachelor(ette) will pick, even if they don't end up happily ever after forever. But watching that new TV drama called UNReal, it is becoming more obvious where all the manipulations & set ups by the producers are. It might be interesting to watch it from the spoiler approach especially as the Bachelor(ettes) are getting less and less interesting to watch. :scratchin

I remember them doing that. But, I understand about the significance of the Claddagh rings and thought they took something that has REAL meaning and significance for other people and made a mockery out of the symbolism & tradition. :mad:

Last edited:
you know, I caught a bit of the happy couple voicing some snarky comments about Nick...all I'm gonna say is after Shawn's big speech about how he can defend/protect his girl against the bullies and Kaitlyn's comments of all the hate she is receiving, kinda like the pot calling the kettle black. She slept with the dude(Nick) twice, to the best of our knowledge. Now you're being a 2 year old and trashing him. Your future husband is acting just as immature. I know I was team Kaitlyn, and maybe she is the first to actually give a glimpse into how the "process" really is~ but geeze, don't make a big deal over haters and then be one:rolleyes: They are bullying Nick. Not a fan of his, but just sayin'.

FINFAN, I have to agree, plus another 110%....

I saw thru Kaitlyn and her very fake good intentions and very VERY FAKE 'class', halfway thru the first episode when she not only had some one-on-time and maybe sneak a quick little kiss or two, but had fully made out with half the guys in the house on night one.

I am fully confident in my opinion.
No question.

I would bet a huge sum of money that, before long, her and Sean part ways, with swirling rumors of her infidelity.

FINFAN, I have to agree, plus another 110%....

I saw thru Kaitlyn and her very fake good intentions and very VERY FAKE 'class', halfway thru the first episode when she not only had some one-on-time and maybe sneak a quick little kiss or two, but had fully made out with half the guys in the house on night one.

I am fully confident in my opinion.
No question.

I would bet a huge sum of money that, before long, her and Sean part ways, with swirling rumors of her infidelity.
I am the minority but I don't think Shawn is much of a prize either. All I see when I look at him is Tool. However, perhaps that makes them an ideal match. Kaitlyn will make it thru long enough to keep the ring, then sell it and split the $ with Shawn lol. The tip off to me on that was when he said he just eeny meeny miny moe'd it...as in I just need the one that's gonna finance me later. To me, and again, not a fan and I know it's edited, but at least Nick appeared to show *some* thought in the ring he chose. I think getting through the Bachelor seasons is just the internship to stay in the franchise and keep making money for being Reality *stars*. As long as people like me keep watching, lol I am perpetuating it.

I just started watching Bachelor in Paradise, had to catch up and part two was interrupted by the presidential debate. Anyone see part two....what is unfolding? I wanted Jade to hook up with Jared but she was all over that other dude on their first date! What happened to the crazy girl who left by ambulance?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter