Official ( No Spoiler) Bachelorette Thread ~Kaitlyn Gets The Vote!

should I change the thread title? closing the poll after 7 days

• No Spoilers Please!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Gimme Those Spoilers!

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Other (adding links etc., just no spoilers directly in the thread)

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think at this point, she should just announce that she slept with Nick and then offer to sleep with the rest of the guys to put everyone on a level playing field again.

Hmmm ... I'm wondering if this is exactly what Chris Harrison meant. After all, he also used the phrase 'level the playing field'. :rofl:

So do we think she's going to tell each of them individually? DH says he's not moving from the couch until the beans are spilled! :lol: he cracks me up!

So do we think she's going to tell each of them individually? DH says he's not moving from the couch until the beans are spilled! :lol: he cracks me up!
Well that's a drag. If she's going to sleep with everyone, then she doesn't have to tell anybody what she did with Nick.

Cupcakes fake crying was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. They must have paid him well to put on that performance. That was a ridiculous display.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter