Official May 2009 Thread....The wait is on!!

:woohoo: Getting closer and closer to double digits to our May trip AND single digits to making our ADR's. With the year I have had so far, our May trip can't come soon enough.

DBF and I just book our trip for May 11-18 at CBR! I'm so excited! It will be his first time at a moderate resort. I know he will love it.

May 2-9 at the Yacht Club and (hopefully) adding one more night at the beginning at ASMu.

This will be our first time going in May and I can't wait!! Our last two trips were in July and December so it will be nice to get out of the crowds for once!:crowded:

Also our first time at the YC and visiting TL! Can't wait!!

Come onnnnnn double digits!!:cheer2:

I was lucky enough to have a Girls Week with my Mom, my Aunt and my two daughters (6 yrs and 20 months at the time) at CBR in 2007. We had a wonderful time! I wish we could do it again but my Dad's health isn't good enough where my Mom can be away for any amount of time. I'm so glad we did it when we did. Best wishes for a wonderful trip pixiedust:

Awww..thanks so much! We are very excited. I hope that your Dad's health improves and you can do it again very soon.

Our 3rd trip to WDW is planned for May 16th - May 23rd. We will be staying at POR. I can't wait!!!:dancer:

We'll be there 4/29/09 thru 5/6/09!!!! hubby's first visit! took our 25th wedding ann to get him to come along for the fun.

Any WDW veterans have any suggestions on making the trip extra special for our anniversay?? This will be my 2nd visit (hubbys 1st), the first being with my 5 year old granddaughter. It was all planned for her. This time I would like to explore more adult activities and dinning.

Any WDW veterans have any suggestions on making the trip extra special for our anniversay?? This will be my 2nd visit (hubbys 1st), the first being with my 5 year old granddaughter. It was all planned for her. This time I would like to explore more adult activities and dinning.

I would definitely eat at California Grill and/or Narcossee's. Both have delicious food and you can see wishes at the MK from both. Narcossee's has a little more romantic feel, but you can't beat the views from California Grill.

They also have horse drawn carriage rides at Fort Wilderness. They're pretty inexpensive and perfect for a 25th wedding anniversary!

At the 3 months, 3 weeks, 3 days mark!!!! Getting so excited guys!!! What day do yah think the Memorial Day crowd will start pouring in? We're flying home on the Friday

Yes Yes Yes Count us in. OKW 5/2 to 5/9 for a Grand Gathering with my Parents and my brothers family. This is gonna be great. In 83 my parents never could have imagined the Disney Freak they created by bringing me for the first time.

I'm joining in! How have I missed this thread? We'll be there May 13-20 at CSR. Not celebrating anything but the magic!

We are booked at VWL from May 22 - May 31. This will be Aidan's second trip to WDW but his first haircut on Main Street! We can't wait -120 more days! :goodvibes

Hi Everyone!

DH and I will be there May 16-23 at BC!

We are counting down! :yay:

We'll be neighbors! DD, BFF & I will be at YC the May 13-20. Actually, the 16th is my 29th anniversary but DH really doesn't like WDW :confused3 (I know, HOW did we make it 29 years!!!!)

We'll be at BCV May 27-June 3:cool1: . Can't wait - it was -18 here in the mountains this morning:sad2: , even though they're having record highs (71 degrees) only 200 miles away in Denver. I need WDW sunshine! We're celebrating school getting out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter