Official May 2009 Thread....The wait is on!!

Oooh a space shuttle launch! Awesome!

We'll be there May 12-19 and will be celebrating my daughter's 5th b-day, my 35th, and hopefully a promotion. This will be the first time at WDW for all of us. I grew up near Disneyland so I've done that too many times to count. I'm looking forward to visiting the world for the first time :cool1:

Oooh a space shuttle launch! Awesome!

We'll be there May 12-19 and will be celebrating my daughter's 5th b-day, my 35th, and hopefully a promotion. This will be the first time at WDW for all of us. I grew up near Disneyland so I've done that too many times to count. I'm looking forward to visiting the world for the first time :cool1:

:welcome:to the DIS! You've choosen a great time to visit WDW!

Still checking daily (twice daily) for those May hours! Who's going to be the first to see them posted?

Getting anxious about planning our first trip!

The Disney site is down, hope when it comes back up we see major changes and May hours!

I have been on the WDW website this morning. No May hours yet. I hope they are up before I call for my ADR's on 02/03.

YAY!! :cool1: We are too and I can't wait to go somewhere where the temperature is positive. We got down to -38 oF last night!!

I can't even imagine being that cold! It was 6 degrees here in North Alabama and I was freezing!! (I was raised in Houston and we NEVER get cold like that!!!)

Keep thinking warm thoughts!::yes::

113 days!!!! :cool1: Now if I could make my ADRs and they'd post May hours, all would be swell in my little Disney world. pixiedust:

You can put me on the list.I am going to WDW for the first ever time in May 1-7. staying at SSR .If I like what I see I might change future trips from Sept to May.LOL

I can't believe I get to post in both the May AND June threads! On May 4, I am going as a chaperone with my daughter's high school band. We are riding chartered buses (ugh) all night the 4th and will be at AK in time for park opening on the 5th. On the 6th, the band marches in the afternoon parade at MK! On the 7th, they are participating at a music workshop at Epcot. We will leave for home the evening of the 9th after park closing (not sure yet which park we will be in that day).

Then, my daughter and I are going in June with my sister, brother-in-law, and niece! They had book the 4/3 deal for five of them at the Poly, then the two oldest backed out (they are grown and on their own), so she asked if we wanted to go. Duh!! All I have to do is pay 2/5 of the package price (and of course our transportation). I'm so excited!!

We are booked at CBR for May 3-10.

I can relate to the PP with the -20 degree weather, we have the same here. I just keep thinking about spring and visiting WDW. It's not that far away but it will seem like forever.:goodvibes

well here in the nation's capitol we are at a balmy 20 degrees. Hopefully it will warm up for the inauguration and the various festivities over the weekend! I have tickets to the swearing in and a ball! I think I am even more excited for this than VACATION! Things are so amazing here in my city right now. So electric!

But then again it would be nice to have some Florida weather right now!

:welcome: Sounds like you will have a lot to celebrate at WDW!!!

Thanks for the Welcome! :goodvibes I can't think of a better place than WDW to celebrate! My husband and I took a trip to WDW two weeks after we were engaged. It kind of became our special place. A lot has happened in the last 10 1/2 years-all of it good!

If only I could get park hours and make my ADR's.....

Have a great weekend and stay warm!

Leanne

Count us is!!! May 11th-18th Staying @ Caribbean Beach with my Mom, and 2 DD's (3 and 6mths--will be almost 10mths in WDW).
I am sooo excited for the Girls Week!:cool1:

May 1-2 AKV, May 3-14 SSR! First DVC trip, younger Grandsons 1st birthday celebration (though not actual birthday) and 3 Mom's for Mothers Day Brunch(we hope)!
Thanks for all the great information on this thread everyone!!

Count us is!!! May 11th-18th Staying @ Caribbean Beach with my Mom, and 2 DD's (3 and 6mths--will be almost 10mths in WDW).
I am sooo excited for the Girls Week!:cool1:

I was lucky enough to have a Girls Week with my Mom, my Aunt and my two daughters (6 yrs and 20 months at the time) at CBR in 2007. We had a wonderful time! I wish we could do it again but my Dad's health isn't good enough where my Mom can be away for any amount of time. I'm so glad we did it when we did. Best wishes for a wonderful trip pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter