Official May 2009 Thread....The wait is on!!

We will be there April 29th to May 6th. We are staying at the BC. Our last trip was in Oct of 2005 just before we started our paperchase for our youngest daughter's adoption from China. We will be celebrating our first anniversary of our Forever Family Day with her on May 5th. :cool1:

We wanted to celebrate a Magical Day in a Magical Place!:grouphug:

Hey! My Dh and I will be there the same days as you ... May 9th but we are staying until May 18th. I can't wait !!! Only 106 days left! :banana: :banana: :banana: Seems like not that far away considering I started planning about a year ago! :laughing:

We will be there April 29th to May 6th. We are staying at the BC. Our last trip was in Oct of 2005 just before we started our paperchase for our youngest daughter's adoption from China. We will be celebrating our first anniversary of our Forever Family Day with her on May 5th. :cool1:

We wanted to celebrate a Magical Day in a Magical Place!:grouphug:

We'll be at the Beach Club too! April 27-May 4th! Maybe we'll be neighbors!

doing the happy dance we just booked add us. May 3-10 at Pop. My youngest will be 5 (right after we leave but will do something there) and First visit as a whole family.

I got a pin code today for stays in Feb and March that includes a $500 gift card. If I were not already going in May and getting the free dining from a pin code I had gotten in December, you know I would take advantage of it.

That's two pin codes in two months! Maybe it is because I went in October for a long weekend at a Deluxe and paid rack rate? Who knows....

Count us in for May! SO excited! It's our first family trip (My dh and kids have never been before!) and we're traveling with a large group- 18 in all, 5 families. We're doing the land and sea cruise package, and doubling back to WDW at the end so... we'll be at the following

5/21-5/24 CBR
5/24-5/28 THe Wonder!!!!!
5/28-5/30 Pop Culture

My brother's celebrating his bday on Memorial day, while we're cruisin! But, mostly we're celebrating family time!

We are going in May too

5/15 - 5/24 ASMusic
then 5/24- 5/29 Beach Club Villas

We are also celebrating our 12th Anniversary on our first full day in Disney

Hello!
We are going to WDW April 29-May 6. We are staying at FW in the cabins.
My husband is currently serving in Iraq on his second tour and will be home April 5. This will be our first trip to Disney! We are a Grand Gathering of 10 people---Me, DH, DD, DSon in law, DD, DD, DD, Absolutely darling grandson, my mother, and my father. Not a one of us has been before! WOOHOO!!
Glad to be a part of all the great people going to Disney in May! :mickeyjum
Thanks!
Kim :tink:

Hello!
We are going to WDW April 29-May 6. We are staying at FW in the cabins.
My husband is currently serving in Iraq on his second tour and will be home April 5. This will be our first trip to Disney! We are a Grand Gathering of 10 people---Me, DH, DD, DSon in law, DD, DD, DD, Absolutely darling grandson, my mother, and my father. Not a one of us has been before! WOOHOO!!
Glad to be a part of all the great people going to Disney in May! :mickeyjum
Thanks!
Kim :tink:

WOW!! You've got some great things to celebrate! I wish your DH a safe return home and a wonderful 1st visit for your entire family!

We are going to POR from may 12-19th...so excited!
It is only going to be my husband (ken) and myself.
Celebrating our 1st time to WDW :cool1:
My husbands 40th birthday
and our 10th anniversary!

I am pretty new to the boards but I have my nose attached to the laptop screen reading all the great info here
Can't wait for May!!!

We are going to POR from may 12-19th...so excited!
It is only going to be my husband (ken) and myself.
Celebrating our 1st time to WDW :cool1:
My husbands 40th birthday
and our 10th anniversary!

I am pretty new to the boards but I have my nose attached to the laptop screen reading all the great info here
Can't wait for May!!!

Your 1st visit and you're not taking the kiddos.......good for you!!!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter