**Official March 2017 Thread**

Curious to hear about these first days of March ... is anyone there already?

OK, stressing out we are 8 days from Disney and 7 days from leaving MN, I keep having the feeling I am going to forget something, even though I check and double check the lists. Plan on doing most of the packing this weekend, but my family is ready to shoot me because I am a planner and they all go by the seat of their pants, they don't feel they need to pack until Thursday morning, and don't understand me wanting to plan our trip. Part of the stress also is FP is going to be a hard thing with us because a friend who is a CM is taking us and we can't set up FP until starting tomorrow (a lot of what we want to do are full already), and it is looking like the crowds are going to be crazy.:confused3

Are you my lost twin?? LOL I am a stressor, planner and always feel like I am forgetting something. More fast passes are available than I had anticipated for my trip in 2 weeks, so don't worry. Even if you can't get all of the rides you want, even making a dent will be great. I don't look forward to the crowds AT ALL. But just click your heels and say "there's no place like Disney". Hope you have a wonderful trip.

3 Weeks away :( I love seeing that all the March Go-ers are there, on their way there and single digits form being there, but it makes it very difficult for this end of month girl :( Next time Ill plan my trip the first week of the month so I wont have to suffer as much reading all these posts!

The lists start this weekend. Ill have the family start trying on clothes/shoes this weekend and buy things we need and clothes/shoes if last years summer stuff is to small. Next weekend will start packing, the following weekend will finish the packing and getting the carry-ons ready...then 5 days until we leave :) Im working up until the day before we go and we';; need to leave the house at 4:30am for our 7am flight.

3 Weeks away :( I love seeing that all the March Go-ers are there, on their way there and single digits form being there, but it makes it very difficult for this end of month girl :( Next time Ill plan my trip the first week of the month so I wont have to suffer as much reading all these posts!

We have three weeks until we are in Disney, too. :)

The good thing about being at the end of the month is that a lot of March people will be back from their trips and they can update us with the latest and greatest parts of their trips. :)

The lists start this weekend. Ill have the family start trying on clothes/shoes this weekend and buy things we need and clothes/shoes if last years summer stuff is to small. Next weekend will start packing, the following weekend will finish the packing and getting the carry-ons ready...then 5 days until we leave :) Im working up until the day before we go and we';; need to leave the house at 4:30am for our 7am flight.

Oh no, we leave in 12 days and I haven't gotten anyone's summer clothes out, thought about what essentials to pack or where to pack them, lol. Geez, I'm really slacking his year. What is wrong with me! Thanks for the kick in the rear, I've got to get moving!!!!

12 days! I just bit the bullet and bought the Memory Maker. I loved having it last year when I went with my husband, but this year its me and a good friend and I figured we wouldn't really be talking a bunch of the couple shots like I did with my husband and I hate taking pictures of just myself, but all the ride photos...and that super cool Tangled photo op....I decided I wanted it after all! :)

Y'all..... we leave tomorrow!
:jumping1:

These last few weeks have been crazy since we are moving and this trip is right in the middle of everything, but it will be a nice break from the crazy that is going on here.
I hope you and your family have the most magical time pixiedust:

Here are the celebrities who will be part of The View tapings beginning Monday.

View guests:
Monday, March 6th

John Stamos
Andy Grammer
Mandy Moore
James Cameron

Tuesday, March 7th

Ariel Winter
Sherri Shepherd
Train
Tom Bergeron

Wednesday, March 8th

Eric Stonestreet
Audra McDonald

And the Parks Blog lists the show schedule with the above tapings Edited in:
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...prep-for-their-walt-disney-world-resort-trip/

OK, stressing out we are 8 days from Disney and 7 days from leaving MN, I keep having the feeling I am going to forget something, even though I check and double check the lists. Plan on doing most of the packing this weekend, but my family is ready to shoot me because I am a planner and they all go by the seat of their pants, they don't feel they need to pack until Thursday morning, and don't understand me wanting to plan our trip. Part of the stress also is FP is going to be a hard thing with us because a friend who is a CM is taking us and we can't set up FP until starting tomorrow (a lot of what we want to do are full already), and it is looking like the crowds are going to be crazy.:confused3

Hey, I'm sitting in MSP right now waiting for our connection to Orlando!

You're not alone in stressing. I'm also a huge planner. Drives my family nuts BUT I point out to them that the reason our vacations run so smoothly is because I have everything prepared and ready to go. We have traveled with my mom before who is very scatterbrained and my husband finally realized how much more smoother it is when I handle things lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter