**Official March 2017 Thread**

But the taping is just Monday-Wednesday, right? They're apparently recording two episodes on Monday and two on Tuesday.
Correct. That's why I added "edited in" to show how they Edit for the show.

Tuesday's taping will be on the show on Tuesday and Friday, etc. for the others.

12 days! I just bit the bullet and bought the Memory Maker. I loved having it last year when I went with my husband, but this year its me and a good friend and I figured we wouldn't really be talking a bunch of the couple shots like I did with my husband and I hate taking pictures of just myself, but all the ride photos...and that super cool Tangled photo op....I decided I wanted it after all! :)
Thank you for mentioning the new Tangled photo op I was just reading more about it. I see it's only until March 15 for anyone that will be there.
I had no idea how great the Memory Maker was until our trip this past November when we purchased AP's and it was included. Each day being able to look at all the great ride photo's and fun video's they did for 7DMT and ToT very cool.

Here are the celebrities who will be part of The View tapings beginning Monday.

View guests:
Monday, March 6th

John Stamos
Andy Grammer
Mandy Moore
James Cameron

Tuesday, March 7th

Ariel Winter
Sherri Shepherd
Train
Tom Bergeron

Wednesday, March 8th

Eric Stonestreet
Audra McDonald

And the Parks Blog lists the show schedule with the above tapings Edited in:
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...prep-for-their-walt-disney-world-resort-trip/
Thanks for posting this looks like we will just miss it. Going to set my DVR so I can watch it when I get home from work each day. This will just add to the excitement right before we leave :hyper:

So my MB's appear to be lost somewhere in the great big U.S. of A :rotfl: And when I try to track them it says the number is incorrect :faint: Not that it really matters since we have tons of bands, but I really want to see the new ones!

So my MB's appear to be lost somewhere in the great big U.S. of A :rotfl: And when I try to track them it says the number is incorrect :faint: Not that it really matters since we have tons of bands, but I really want to see the new ones!
Oh no well there's still time for them to surface :sail:

We'll be in AK the first day of The View taping. We'd made the plan before hearing about the show being there and I'm hopeful it doesn't make the park way more crowded!

Is the castle projection a big part of Wishes?

No they're separate. Wishes is strictly fireworks, the projection show started a couple years back and is/was usually right before Wishes and ends just a couple minutes before Wishes starts. On nights when the park stays open a little later, sometimes they'd run the projection show again, either by itself or prior to MSEP (when it was around).

When we get home I'll probably post this in the right place. We're here in a one bedroom at kidani Village. This is the first time we're in one bedroom here at kidani Village. It seems so much bigger then the one bedrooms we have had at the boardwalk, at Wilderness Lodge, at the beach club, and even at Bay Lake Towers. Is it my imagination? I mean... there's a additional bathroom here which if it were a powder room that would probably not have registered with me but it's a full bathroom. We've got two full baths here in this one bedroom unit. I don't recall having two full bathrooms in any previous one-bedroom units we've stayed in except maybe Old Key West. The main bathroom is huge, with a soaking tub and a (ahem) "super large capacity" shower stall. Incredible (by comparison to my memory of the other one bedroom units).

Here are the celebrities who will be part of The View tapings beginning Monday.

View guests:
Monday, March 6th

John Stamos
Andy Grammer
Mandy Moore
James Cameron

Tuesday, March 7th

Ariel Winter
Sherri Shepherd
Train
Tom Bergeron

Wednesday, March 8th

Eric Stonestreet
Audra McDonald

And the Parks Blog lists the show schedule with the above tapings Edited in:
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...prep-for-their-walt-disney-world-resort-trip/

I don't know if they were just doing practice runs but they were set up today and my dh saw Whoopi as we walked by. They had an audience seated and there were characters up on stage as well.

It was busy and at times very congested.

Also, cause it's Sunday, and there's only 10 days left, I'm all of a sudden thinking about skipping an ADR for lunch on our Epcot day, and just eating around the world. So I made a spreadsheet of all the food and the prices and links to reviews/pics, and then decided which ones sounded interesting. Total (of the ones that sounded interesting to me): $96.40. Hmm, most expensive lunch ever? :laughing:

No they're separate. Wishes is strictly fireworks, the projection show started a couple years back and is/was usually right before Wishes and ends just a couple minutes before Wishes starts. On nights when the park stays open a little later, sometimes they'd run the projection show again, either by itself or prior to MSEP (when it was around).
Once Upon a Time is actually a brand new projection show that started a few months ago, and replaced Celebrate the Magic. It no longer runs right before Wishes (most nights). Surprised it needs a "refurb" already?

Just returned last night (really 1am this morning). Good trip! Weather was hot, crowds were bigger than we're used to, DSis lost her wallet :scared: and I missed a handful of things I meant to see/do/meet (like Wishes or the castle projection show), but we also had a fair amount of firsts, saw family, didn't forget presents for a single little cousin, and all 6 of us came home satisfied. :thumbsup2 Already counting down and trying to plan to head back for the 50th year celebration in 5 years! Have fun to everyone :earboy2:

Just returned last night (really 1am this morning). Good trip! Weather was hot, crowds were bigger than we're used to, DSis lost her wallet :scared: and I missed a handful of things I meant to see/do/meet (like Wishes or the castle projection show), but we also had a fair amount of firsts, saw family, didn't forget presents for a single little cousin, and all 6 of us came home satisfied. :thumbsup2 Already counting down and trying to plan to head back for the 50th year celebration in 5 years! Have fun to everyone :earboy2:

Eek! To the weather and the wallet. Weather comparable to summer? Humid? I'm sweating already LOL

Hi March friends. Today is our off day from the parks so I just wanted to check in and say hello :wave2:.
We have had a very fun and accomplished trip so far. The crowds have been a lot heavier than I anticipated, but Disney has been great keeping things moving efficiently. The weather has been absolutely gorgeous! No rain and mid 70's to low 80's since we got here; and cool, crisp nights. We were at AK last night and saw ROL. It was beautifully done and we got great center seats with the second show FP+ and by getting in line by 8pm for the 8:30pm show. DS8 and DH said they like Fantasmic better though :laughing: (we did HS the night before). We originally had Tusker House ROL dining package booked, but I cancelled that when I was able to get a FP+ the day we left for the trip! F&G festival has the WS hopping at Epcot :laughing:. Friday night was packed, but the various vendor and food/drink carts are really nice and the topiaries are beautiful. We will be back at Epcot on Wednesday to do a little more before we leave for our evening flight home. Our second MK day is tomorrow and we are hoping the crowds will have dropped off a little by then. We are so happy we got to see Wishes for the last time on Thursday and I cried because I got so emotional :laughing:( we aren't staying for Wishes tomorrow night). Can I just say how much we love Pop Century :goodvibes. I'm happy to answer any questions. This is our very needed "off day" and I'll be able to check back in later. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter