**Official March 2017 Thread**

So jealous of all of you leaving soon. We were booked the 1-8, and then switched to 22-30. I still have 3 weeks..... So all of you better post pics and updates so I can live through your trips for the next 3 weeks

Today is the day! Our flight is at 6:10pm! I've been up since about 4:30 this morning because I can't sleep lol. Bags are almost ready. House is almost ready. Gotta drop the girls off at school, head to Target to see if I can find a t-shirt style swimsuit for my 9 year old (she finally tried her new ones on last night and they bugged her...she's my super sensitive girl :/), then Petsmart because I procrastinated on getting a few things. Then it's back home to finish packing, change the cat litter, clean out the cats water fountain, clean the hamster cage, and do a few other last minute things. We're picking the girls up a half hour early then heading to the airport! I can't believe after all this planning and waiting, the day is finally here. It doesn't feel real!

I'm so nervous about the flight and if everything will go smoothly. Once we're on our way I'm sure I'll feel a lot better, though I don't know if I'll be calm enough to nap on the flight. Maybe that means I'll actually be able to fall asleep fast and stay asleep at the hotel. We have breakfast reservations at Ohana and a long day at Animal Kingdom, I want to be well rested :)
Have a wonderful trip pixiedust:

So jealous of all of you leaving soon. We were booked the 1-8, and then switched to 22-30. I still have 3 weeks..... So all of you better post pics and updates so I can live through your trips for the next 3 weeks
Will do especially with ROL :thumbsup2

Ok, so I have forgotten to update from last time I posted in this thread so here we go. We are checking into SSR on March 12th & checking out on the 19th. We will probably leave the house on the afternoon of the 10th as it is only 4 1/2 to 5 hours driving to WDW. We will just get a hotel but we don't wanna waste 2 weekend days that we could be at Disney. DHS is the 12th with a Star Wars Dessert party included, 14th is Epcot, 15th is MK open til close (if we make it that long), 18th is AK & we have 2 FP for ROL. In between we will hit the Braves game on the 13th, the first showing of the Beauty & the Beast movie at AMC in Disney Springs on the 16th, plus we have our first ever ADRs at Trails End on Monday and Liberty Tree on the MK day. My wife finally talked my into table service as I am a cheapo. Maybe we will see some fellow DISers there. I hope everyone has as great a trip as we plan too.

Ok, so I have forgotten to update from last time I posted in this thread so here we go. We are checking into SSR on March 12th & checking out on the 19th. We will probably leave the house on the afternoon of the 10th as it is only 4 1/2 to 5 hours driving to WDW. We will just get a hotel but we don't wanna waste 2 weekend days that we could be at Disney. DHS is the 12th with a Star Wars Dessert party included, 14th is Epcot, 15th is MK open til close (if we make it that long), 18th is AK & we have 2 FP for ROL. In between we will hit the Braves game on the 13th, the first showing of the Beauty & the Beast movie at AMC in Disney Springs on the 16th, plus we have our first ever ADRs at Trails End on Monday and Liberty Tree on the MK day. My wife finally talked my into table service as I am a cheapo. Maybe we will see some fellow DISers there. I hope everyone has as great a trip as we plan too.
We might see each other at the movies
We have tickets for the 11:00am show on the 16th. Is yours at the Fork n Dine?

We might see each other at the movies
We have tickets for the 11:00am show on the 16th. Is yours at the Fork n Dine?

Yes but we are at 8 PM. They didn't have morning shows for the 16th when I bought ours. They must have added them after selling out.
EDIT: I didn't see any 11 AM shows when I looked on the site again. Are you sure it isn't on the 17th or 11 PM?

Yes but we are at 8 PM. They didn't have morning shows for the 16th when I bought ours. They must have added them after selling out.
EDIT: I didn't see any 11 AM shows when I looked on the site again. Are you sure it isn't on the 17th or 11 PM?
:rotfl: Yes the 17th sorry long day at work.

I swear children can feel Spring Break coming in their bones lol. This week has been hectic but I've got my eye on the prize!! Friday at clocking out time we take off and fly out Saturday!! Now I'll just tell myself that through the chaos that will surely ensue today.

I made a 15 day activity countdown last night, it's getting real!
24f0d9h.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter