**Official March 2017 Thread**

Just got tickets for EMM! So now will take care of not needing FPs for those rides (I really, really hope the kids like those rides). Pretty excited to have the chance to give EMM a go!

Got a later afternoon Frozen EA FP, which the girls will love. I still have to wrap my head around how FPs work because it seems I can't book any other Epcot ones for that day?

Just booked SWaGS Dessert Party tickets for March 19th for my whole party and now I really can't wait! I hope the next 62 days to go by!

Hopefully it's okay to post here as well as the February 2017 thread:
Our trip is Feb. 25 - Mar. 7 and we are staying at All-Star Movies!

[QUOTE="Carriehalty78, post: 56962124, member: 368490Does disney typically extend hours the month prior or before that?][/QUOTE]
February was just updated on Friday, so March likely won't see updates for a few more weeks.

Hello everyone! So excited to be here! I'm brand new to the boards (literally brand new, just joined about a minute and a half ago)!

I'm counting down the days to my March WDW trip! My boyfriend and I will be there March 27th-April 2nd, staying at All Star Sports!! I'm beyond thrilled to have a lunch ADR at Be Our Guest for my birthday on the 28th!

This will be my 4th trip to Disney, but it's been 10 years since the last visit, and my fella has never been, so this will be a special trip for both of us :-) This is my first time doing the actual planning of a trip, so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Spent the afternoon having my kids try on their warm weather clothes to see what they can fit and what we will need to buy. I can't believe our trip is six weeks away. I'm getting so excited that I can't stand it, lol! I had a nightmare the other night that it was the day of our trip and we had two hours until our flight and we still hadn't packed and were still at home and I started running around like a mad woman! When I told DH about my dream he laughed so hard that he had tears in his eyes :laughing:.

Spent the afternoon having my kids try on their warm weather clothes to see what they can fit and what we will need to buy. I can't believe our trip is six weeks away. I'm getting so excited that I can't stand it, lol! I had a nightmare the other night that it was the day of our trip and we had two hours until our flight and we still hadn't packed and were still at home and I started running around like a mad woman! When I told DH about my dream he laughed so hard that he had tears in his eyes :laughing:.

Boy that sounds familiar :hug:
In my dream we don't hear the alarm miss the flight or I forget something important :scared:

[QUOTE="Carriehalty78, post: 56962124, member: 368490Does disney typically extend hours the month prior or before that?]
February was just updated on Friday, so March likely won't see updates for a few more weeks.[/QUOTE]

Awesome thanks for the update!!!

In hopes of smaller crowds because hours are shorter at this point.....touring plans has the week of March 12-18 as 9 and 10s! We go mid summer and typically they aren't that high. Does anyone use them? I miss easywdw monthly calendar with the daily breakdown.

49 days until my March trip.
In 19 days: FP!
Too bad I´m staying off site.

Please add to roll call February 28- March 7 Port Orleans Riverside Family of 6
(2 rooms) Still trying to get BOG Dinner, Has anyone had any luck? Have been trying since 180 day mark ;(

In hopes of smaller crowds because hours are shorter at this point.....touring plans has the week of March 12-18 as 9 and 10s! We go mid summer and typically they aren't that high. Does anyone use them? I miss easywdw monthly calendar with the daily breakdown.

I'll be there 3/8-3/18! I think easywdw is starting crowd calendars again, I see he has done Jan and Feb 2017. I keep checking for March. I've checked all the other crowd calendars and for early to mid March they are so varied. I think nobody knows what to expect with Easter being so late and so many spring breaks are spread out. My guess is that once 3/11 hits crowds will be around a level of 6-7 at E, HS & AK and 8-9 at MK most days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter