**Official March 2017 Thread**

The crowds will be manageable especially with Easter later this year. Last year we were there the week before Easter and it wasn't shoulder to shoulder. We just got back from Thanksgiving week and it wasn't shoulder to shoulder. The longest lines were going through security and entering the parks.
We'll be there the same time 3/10- 3/19 enjoy :goodvibes
Great to hear!! I see you will be at CR, us too! Maybe we will run into you:)

Your kids must be so excited :goodvibes Do you have any character meals booked?

Yes, we have Chef Mickey's breakfast, 1900 Park Fare breakfast, and Hollywood & Vine lunch Fantasmic pkg booked. We also have both Be Our Guest breakfast and lunch booked on separate MK days which works out great cause we have the quick service dining plan. I know there aren't characters there for breakfast or lunch but I'm excited to eat there cause it was the in demand new restaurant on our last trip and we didn't get to eat there cause the lunch line was outrageous (they didn't take reservations for lunch at that time) and it was near impossible to get a dinner reservation too.

Yes, we have Chef Mickey's breakfast, 1900 Park Fare breakfast, and Hollywood & Vine lunch Fantasmic pkg booked. We also have both Be Our Guest breakfast and lunch booked on separate MK days which works out great cause we have the quick service dining plan. I know there aren't characters there for breakfast or lunch but I'm excited to eat there cause it was the in demand new restaurant on our last trip and we didn't get to eat there cause the lunch line was outrageous (they didn't take reservations for lunch at that time) and it was near impossible to get a dinner reservation too.

Sounds wonderful can't beat Chef Mickey's get to meet the Fab5. We love breakfast at 1900 Park Fare and the Mad Hatter is funny.

I have a question...I've only ever been the week after thanksgiving when the crowds were low, like 3-4. This will be our first March trip (11-18) and I am curious what it's like walking around the parks. I plan to rope drop and use a touring plan and honestly don't mind waiting in lines some. I'm mostly wondering what it's like walking around. Like is it shoulder to shoulder people or is there at least a little personal space? Thanks!!

It's not shoulder to shoulder but it's def more crowded than you're use to. I don't think it will ruin your trip though. I've seen Summer pics and it's not that bad at all.

Just double checking.......the fastpass+ reservation time begins at 7:00 EST, right?

My 60 day mark is tomorrow!!!

We got our tickets for the Braves-Yankees on 3/9 and Braves-Mets on 3/10. I'm so ready!

Wish we had planned our trip a little better! DH and DS would have loved to see the Mets, but we leave the 7th. boo. Last time we were in Disney (Oct '15) was while the Mets were in the World Series. Seeing a spring training game on property would have been amazing. Alas.... lol.

Hello everyone! Happy to have stumbled across this thread.

When: 3/1 - 3/7
Where: Contemporary Garden Wing
Why: DS 8th birthday (a Surprise trip!)

The trip is paid off, ADRs and FPs made. Now the countdown begins!

Just booked a short trip for Spring Break! March 11-18. All Star Movies. 3 days at Universal with 1 day at Magic Kingdom, 1 day at Epcot & 1 day at Hollywood Studios.

Just me and my 2 girls. :)

Last edited:
Traveling for the first time 3/5-3/10 as a family and staying at AoA. My daughter (3), husband, and his parents are all coming, though his parents are staying at the Poly. I never thought I'd be so excited about this trip - never thought much about Disney in general - but I've been bitten by the bug! I'm looking forward to all the fun with my princess enthusiast kid.

I hope everyone has a wonderful experience!

Very very happy this morning!!!! Extended our trip!

Off site at Universal March 11-13, but booked All Star Movies March 13-18 with a passholder room offer!! YAY!!!! :cloud9:

Now we're doing 2 days at Universal and 1 day at each of the 4 Disney parks! :yay:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter