*~~Official December 2016 Thread~~*

Finished making FP+ choices. I didn't anticipate that it would take so long. The site was really slow to load, but I'm pretty happy with everything I got. I made sure to shoot for earlier hours so that way we can take advantage of using the day of passes as well... I made that mistake once, never again.

FP day for me today too! No Rapunzel and Cinderella fp showing for me either, looks like they removed them?? It crashed a few times for me doing one of my MK days, but did get everything I needed in the end (except the princess ones). So relieved it is done!!

FP day for me today too! No Rapunzel and Cinderella fp showing for me either, looks like they removed them?? It crashed a few times for me doing one of my MK days, but did get everything I needed in the end (except the princess ones). So relieved it is done!!
I was thinking they looked removed too. Rapunzel is a favorite so I guess we'll be heading there early! I didn't book a replacement yet. Guess I should

Did my FP's yesterday. Same issue with a slow site, but guessing it was trying to handle all of the traffic in the morning. Happy to get everything that we wanted. Now just need to finalize the dining situation and hopefully can pick up an Ohana dinner on 12/9. After that, we should be good to go :yay:

For those looking for the Cinderella or Rapunzel FP+'s and aren't seeing them, when I did my FP+'s Sunday, those options were down the bottom of the page with the standard "There are no available times for this option." I didn't equate that to them getting rid of those options, I just figured they got booked that fast.

And speaking of my FP+ booking HERE is the link to my PTR, where I detailed my FULL weekend, if you want to see it. I'm amazed at how much got done.

From what I've been reading, Cinderella and Rapunzel FPs have been unavailable for about a month or so...Those aren't on our radar, so I haven't been paying too much attention to the situation, so I don't know if they're trying to do away with them or not. I don't know if it's a matter of them being unavailable for FP entirely, or just not being available at 60 days?? There are a couple threads about it on the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies board I think.

Fast passes are done here! My TA did them so I don't know how hard it was except that she had a hard time getting 7dmt on our first MK day but had no problem getting 2 days of FEA. We're going to rope drop 7dmt on our first day anyway after our PPO BOG breakfast so it's no big deal. We do have a fp+ for it later on in our trip and dd may not go on it after the first time. My TA also gave me a touring plan to follow. I told her not to go crazy and I think she following that well. Plus I wanted to keep our nights pretty open since I'm not sure how late my kids will be touring. We're getting a lot done but there's still time to do more if we want and enjoy the atmosphere. I'll post her plan shortly and you guys can tell me what you think.

Sent my Garden Grocer in today! Yay. It wasn't a huge order because a lot of items are way more $ that I'm willing to pay. I'm planning on carrying on some things too like mini-muffins and cheez-its. We're flying Southwest so I might as well take advantage of the free baggage. Now I just have to do my online check-in which I tried but the site was down.

I'm trying not to get too complacent with all this positive feedback! I'm excited to see everyone getting their FP+ choices, but it's not unexpected given you are booking 2 weeks before Christmas. My FP+ day is Monday, and my guess is FP+'s will be a lot tighter on availability starting next week.

I'm trying not to get too complacent with all this positive feedback! I'm excited to see everyone getting their FP+ choices, but it's not unexpected given you are booking 2 weeks before Christmas. My FP+ day is Monday, and my guess is FP+'s will be a lot tighter on availability starting next week.

Onsite resorts are pretty much full or close to being full (Hence no other discounts after Oct 8) This is the same for the last 2 weeks of December, so I dont think you will have an issue. Offsite guest's will at 30 days out for FP+.

I highly doubt the princess fp are gone all week. My parents are going tomorrow for a day and there are still fast passes available for both of them. It has to be something on disneys side. My TA is looking in to it for me!

I highly doubt the princess fp are gone all week. My parents are going tomorrow for a day and there are still fast passes available for both of them. It has to be something on disneys side. My TA is looking in to it for me!
It has been like this for a couple weeks - they were unavailable when I made FPs as well (for our trip starting just after Thanksgiving).

My kids are really into watching Elena right now so that'd be cool. They also started to watch the new Doc McStuffins (Toy Hospital) but I don't have a Hollywood and Vine reservation. Figures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter