*~~Official December 2016 Thread~~*

Just went and checked our hours for the 16th and now open until 10:30 and EMH until 12:30! Don't know if we will stay the whole time but it is nice to have that option!
Finally some good news from Disney!!!
SWaGS is coming back early.

The 16th is shaping up to be an awesome day for us.
5pm: Club Villian
8pm: Fantasmic!
10:30pm: SWaGS!!!!!

Last edited:
Do you think EMH will keep changing for next week? When are they settled for sure?

Unfortunately park hours are never settled and have even been known to change the day of. Keep looking at the park hours on-line and even ask while in the park to make sure.

Finally in the single digits - 9 days to go :cool1: And sooooooo happy that they are bringing back the Star Wars fireworks while we are there. My DH and DD are going to see The Force Awakens on the 16th before they fly out the next morning.

Me three! @Jasmine81 We also have an early flight 6:20am. I'm hoping my kids are excited enough to want to go to HS for a little bit.
We're going to MK. Have to on the first day! Not like we're just going to sit around at the hotel lol. I didn't book any ADRs that day but I do have fp!

If anyone goes to AK at night, will you post on this thread if there are still projections on the Tree of Life? That was one of our favorite things this summer!!

Funny story. Just watched the local weather report on GMA and they reported showers in the area. I immediately leave my bldg 28 room at POR, to take a look outside for myself. As I'm leaning against the railing looking up, 3 other doors open up, and those people were doing the same thing. Good to see that GMA's ratings are alive and well at WDW.

We are staying 12/16 - 12/18 at POR riverside. Quick trip to celebrate both my daughter's December birthdays. My youngest her 6th birthday is the 16th when we arrive and she doesn't know about the trip yet. We are going to tell her when we land in Orlando. We are going to MVMCP that night on 16th and MK again on 17th.

3 more days until we're in sunny Florida! I hear the weather is beautiful and people are getting away with shorts and tanks. I guess I'll pack a little of everything!

Nothing like last minute doubts that cause problems...I've been considering making a change to our CP package dinner, switching it from San Angel Inn to Rose and Crown. I can get the time I want at R&C, but it bumps me to the 645 show from the 5pm show. And the 645pm show is right in our FP window for Frozen Ever After, and of course there's none of those left...*sigh*

And DH is really sick, came home yesterday from work with it. I'm loading me and the kids up on vitamin C in an effort for the three of us to not be miserably sick during our trip :crazy2: :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter