• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Code Watch for August 2007

I tried to use the Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining Discount Code posted on the boards and the CM told me that it was a private e-mail code and could not be used. Did anyone else encounter this issue?

There is a seperate code for MYW packages, so this is not just a room only thing. The thread with the details is around here somewhere. www.mousesavers.com has all the details too.

Lisa--Yes, you can use BUK as room only and yes there is a chance you will have to switch rooms with a seperate reservation. Disney ususally does it's best to avoid this however.

First Timer--lots of people are running against that. Just keep trying. It is open to the public which is why Expedia has the same deal going.

First Timer,

Same thing happened to a few of us. Just say thank you and call back.
Not all of the CMs are familiar with the code, so you have to get one who is.

Good Luck!

From Mousesavers:

Summer Package Promotion
A discounted Walt Disney World resort package has been released for check-in dates 7/29/07-9/29/07. It must include at least a minimum stay of 3 nights and at least a 1-Day Magic Your Way ticket. There is very limited availability.

This discount may be applied to a regular Magic Your Way Package or a Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining.

Some actual examples (provided by Small World Vacations) of the discounts you might get with this package:

Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining
Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining
7-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper Option 6-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper and Water Parks Fun & More Options
2 Adults, 3 Children (ages 8, 6 & 3) 2 Adults
Port Orleans Riverside, Standard View room, Value Season All-Star Movies, Preferred View room, Value season
Original Price: $3142.74 Original Price: $1903.06
New Price: $2819.76 New Price: $1800.16
Savings: $352.98 Savings: $102.90

If you have already booked a "Free Dining" package for this time period, you already have the best deal, so no need to rebook. Free Dining packages are no longer available.

Book by 7/28/07.
Room-Only Discount Codes

Check-in dates: 7/29/07-9/29/07 for selected resorts. Some blackout dates apply. Availability is extremely limited. Use code BUK. Book by 7/28/07.

Sample prices (without tax):

Value resorts - $69 Standard View, Value season
Moderate resorts - $104 Standard View, Value season
Wilderness Lodge - $140 Standard View, Value season
Saratoga Springs - $169 Studio, Value season
Ft. Wilderness - $174 Cabin, Value season
Wilderness Lodge Villas - $305 1-Bedroom, Value season
Contemporary - $230 Garden Wing, Garden View, Value season
Beach Club - $240 Garden View, Value season
Polynesian - $254 Garden View, Value season
Grand Floridian - $300 Garden View, Value season
Other resorts and room types are available

Since I am the OP on this thread I thought I would update.

Originally booked 3 adults at CSR with dining plan and 7 day MYW waterpark and more.

Was able to us a "code" that lasted about 48 hours to get the AKL same packaged for the three of us for $27.00 less then the original CSR amount.

We are a AKL refugee but I'm not complaining, for no additional charge we are staying garden view at the Poly. I backed out the dining plan and tickets and we are paying for three adults (they charge $25.00 additional a night for the extra adult), with tax $168.54 per night.

The Disney Gods were lookind down upon us in a kindly manner.

Need to hook another great discount in order to stay at AKL for a future trip! Good luck to everyone else.

Since I am the OP on this thread I thought I would update.

Originally booked 3 adults at CSR with dining plan and 7 day MYW waterpark and more.

Was able to us a "code" that lasted about 48 hours to get the AKL same packaged for the three of us for $27.00 less then the original CSR amount.

We are not a AKL refugee but I'm not complaining, for no additional charge we are staying garden view at the Poly. I backed out the dining plan and tickets and we are paying for three adults (they charge $25.00 additional a night for the extra adult), with tax $168.54 per night.

The Disney Gods were lookind down upon us in a kindly manner.

Need to hook another great discount in order to stay at AKL for a future trip! Good luck to everyone else.

How did you get the Poly for so cheap? Did you use the public code? You said that you are not a refugee so I am assuming that they did not move you, you called and changed your resort.

Congrats on such a great rate.

How did you get the Poly for so cheap? Did you use the public code? You said that you are not a refugee so I am assuming that they did not move you, you called and changed your resort.

Congrats on such a great rate.

But I am thinking it must have been a typo and she meant to say "We are nowa refugee from AKL". I'm sure Kutchyone will let us know soon!;)

Sorry guys, yes I am an AKL Refugee but a happy one.

I really do think that AKL is the most unique resort on property and I can't wait to stay there one day. Sure hope I can get another great deal when that day comes. Even AKL for 3 adults at $163.84 was a good deal.

Persistance pays off!
We couldn't get WL, POFQ, CBR or AKL for the first week of August. I did make a reservation for PO Riverside (like it but prefer the others) because of the great rate ($104) and would hope for a cancellation at another location.
Called back every day for 5 days with nothing changed. The CMs were very tolerant and helpful, even encouraging me to continue to call back.
I went to the website and saw an opening at POFQ at the discounted rate. I immediately called and got the reservation changed to POFQ. The availability of POFQ changed to zero on the website right after I made my change, so I figure it was only one room that opened up.
Now, since I can never be satisfied, we will hope for a WL cancellation before we leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter