• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Code Watch for August 2007

I was told three times today that I would have to pay off my balance in full within 45 days. I called back and every time I was told that if you have a pkg you have to pay it off within that time frame. I also asked if I could add my ap code and they said not on a pkg (we are doing free dinning aug26-92) and also I asked about the Disney Visa and they said no to that too. But they did take the AAA number and gave me a discount for that. I wish I could do the pay at check in thingy.

That's odd.....I just paid off the remainder of our two rooms last week (Friday) at our local AAA office (used both cash and credit) and was never told that. Must be something new this week then.....:confused: :confused:

:confused3 :confused3 It was really funny! MY AAA Tr had no luck giving them the money, nor did I!:confused3

Hi Debbie,

I just called and needed room only for the Party on 8/11. When are you going? Anyhoo, I just asked for Florida Resident Rate (no mention of code) and was able to get the discounted room. HTH.

Apparantly they just were not awake or something this morning, because I just called back and had no problem adding the code. We are going on August 15th to the party

Debbie

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

DISCOUNTS OUT for some dates !!!!!

Our TA checked a few AP rates for us : discounts are available for the following resorts ( Date : IN August 9 OUT August 19th)
All Star Sports, standard view - $723.20
Port Orleans Riverside, standard view - $1057.60
Caribbean Beach, king bed room - $1226.20
Old Key West/Saratoga Springs, studio - $1845.00
Beach Club/Yacht Club, standard view - $2643.80

PRICES are for the whole staying (10 days).

We wanted Pop Century ... so it's not working for us ... but maybe someone can jump on them !!!!

GOOD LUCK !!!!

Laura :dance3:

I don't get it... you can't pay off your balance until you get there now? Is that what they are saying. We too are booked through AAA with our 45 days quickly approaching (54 days to WDDDAY)!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes

I guess it will be better to be money in my pocket, but I was going to use my disney card and then get the rewards on my reward card before I go... what good will they do me when I get home :confused3

If your closing date falls while you are on your trip you can call Disney Rewards or go to DTD and they will add any Disney $'s to your Disney Rewards card. You must already have a rewards card and you must have at least $10.00 Disney $'s to transfer. We left $10.00 on our account so we knew we would have the needed $10.00 to do te transfer.
I have a reservation with AAA and my due date is July 9th. My TA hasn't said anything about not taking final payments. What could Disney be up to by not wanting our $ and our reservations paid in full?:confused:

If your closing date falls while you are on your trip you can call Disney Rewards or go to DTD and they will add any Disney $'s to your Disney Rewards card. You must already have a rewards card and you must have at least $10.00 Disney $'s to transfer. We left $10.00 on our account so we knew we would have the needed $10.00 to do te transfer.
I have a reservation with AAA and my due date is July 9th. My TA hasn't said anything about not taking final payments. What could Disney be up to by not wanting our $ and our reservations paid in full?:confused:

? I have a question, Where do you go in DTD to add rewards dollars to your Disney Rewards card ....thanks in advance!:cutie:

Hey everyone!!!

There's a thread about a new postcard for most of August!! Maybe you should try calling and seeing if a code is attached to your name!

Hey everyone!!!

There's a thread about a new postcard for most of August!! Maybe you should try calling and seeing if a code is attached to your name!

:banana: ...wow.... wouldn't that be great if us August folks could still get some kind of discount !!!:banana:

:banana: ...wow.... wouldn't that be great if us August folks could still get some kind of discount !!!:banana:

I know! I can't believe they're releasing it so late! Maybe if it doesn't get enough people, they'll release a real code for anyone?

last year they released a public discount on 7/10....taken from Mousesavers:

8/19/06-9/30/06 "available to anyone" room-only code 7/10/06, exp 8/18/06
8/19/06-9/30/06 package discounts for general public 7/10/06, exp 8/18/06

here's to keeping our fingers crossed!

Hoping for a code!!!!:cutie: Leaving mid-August!!!:cool1:

Cool beans! I wonder how I missed that!

I got the postcard BTW, so I'm going to call and see how much I save over AAA. :teeth:

I got a discount ! I just got an email from my TA from DU saying that Im getting a package discount,Im getting credited $531. I dont know exactly what the package discount is.Im staying at Pop from Aug 15-29, 2 rooms with dining.

We just got a discount, too ! Our TA e-mailed us today to say that we qualified for a new package that WDW had just announced. She said that we would be getting a check (we paid in full by check for our Aug 15 trip) for over $700 !! :thumbsup2 :woohoo:

There is a new room-only code. It's public so I can post it: BUK. It's for August and September, but very limited availability. There were no rooms available at YC for my dates, and only deluxe rooms at BC. Good luck.

Can the new code be used on room only? I was thinking about arriving a day early.. Anyone know if I do that is there is a chance we would have to change rooms for the second reservation.

My DU TA let me know that the new code was out but it would actually cost more than my AAA rate for August 5-12.

What is the room rate for a value with the new code ? We have a POP room( $82.00 + tax) for mid August and I'd like to save more $$$, if i can ....here's hoping for a discount !!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: Nothing shows up on the WDW web site :confused:

Just booked a room only ressie for Aug. 25 (day before free dining starts) POP Preferred the rate was $102.38. Hope this is helpful for you. The Code is BUK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter