Official Code Watch for August 2007

kutchyone

DIS Veteran
I know it is early so just chalk it up to me being anal. Looking for free dining at least. :)

I am waiting to see what happens for August 2007 too, but we are going regardless. I KNOW it is hot, but the crowds are getting smaller and since I teach, I can't go during the "low" times.

We stayed at the Contemporary this past summer and are thinking either the Poly or POR next August since there are 5 of us. The POR is cheaper than the ASM family suite. Yes, I know more room in ASM, but I really love the deluxes, so the moderate will be the closest if we don't stay at Poly. We all LOVE being on the monorail line.

Waiting for codes with you :)

We have gone the last 2 Aug. We will only be going this year if there is free dining or something comperable. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

We didn't get the free dining. We were there the week before. I'm not sure I want to be there during free dining. I heard it was hard to get ADR's and that it was more crowded then. How did you all find it to be?

had ADRs months in advance, no crowds and no dining problems, it was fabulous, but HOT HOT HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :lmao:

CSR probably 08/16 to 08/19 (3 nights)
BCV studio already rented, 08/19 to 08/24 (5 nights)

Keeping my fingers crossed for free dining for the first 3 nights, would love the $350.91 we would save for the three of us. I don't think a room discount at CSR could top the free dining.

I am planning on going the last 2 weeks of August. I haven't been during August, I've done June and October.
I hope that free dining or some other deal comes out for that time period.
:thumbsup2

:tinker: I am sooooooooooo keeping my fingers crossed for the free dining in August. We really can't afford to go without it. So free dining is our only hope!
pixiedust:

I too am keeping my fingers crossed for free dining, but will try my very very best to go even without it.
We are booked 8/21 to 8/27 at POR!

Maybe all the shared positive thinking and wishing will help us all get free dining in August.

Count us in for hoping for free dining, but will go either way. We are a group of 8 and we have reservations at Pop Century from Aug 14-21st. We went ahead and made reservations and will make adjustments if we can get a better deal in the future.

Subscribing...have also only been in June and October. August may be our only bet this year for squeezing in a trip! How hot is it compared to June? How are the crowds mid-August?

Thanks!!
Hello Chum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter