Official Code Watch for August 2007

I called 407-wdisney. yes the discount is only for AP. I was told they do not give general public discounts??

Just called - no go for me :sad1: I was told only discounts for people who go notices in the mail:confused3

Oh, well, I will keep trying. We are going regardless but am still hoping for a little discount :banana: :rotfl:

I called 407-wdisney. yes the discount is only for AP. I was told they do not give general public discounts??

Just called - no go for me :sad1: I was told only discounts for people who go notices in the mail:confused3

Oh, well, I will keep trying. We are going regardless but am still hoping for a little discount :banana: :rotfl:

Well I didn't get any notice in the mail. I have my AP exchange cert. and the CM told me to show it at check-in
I had booked a GV room at Poly Aug 25. Originally paid $314.61 with taxes and AAA rate. Now I have the same room for $280.12 with AP discount.

The CM said I was her first call of the day - her computer was very slow in getting her the info. She said she knew the discount was out but wasn't sure what resorts it was for.

TRY AGAIN! I called last week...and the Rep asked "Whats a AP rate???":eek:

I have my Final payment due (thru AAA) and my agent just called and said...WDW WONT take Final payments anymore, you have to pay the rest when you arrive.....:confused3

You know it pays to keep calling back. I am suprised at how different CM's are more knowledgable than others. I called 5 times this morning until I got what I wanted. Two CM's didn't know that AP came out today and the others were helpful but the system went down.

I hope all of you get what you want. I know that FL resident rates come out tomorrow if that helps anyone.

I don't get it... you can't pay off your balance until you get there now? Is that what they are saying. We too are booked through AAA with our 45 days quickly approaching (54 days to WDDDAY)!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes

I guess it will be better to be money in my pocket, but I was going to use my disney card and then get the rewards on my reward card before I go... what good will they do me when I get home :confused3

I have my Final payment due (thru AAA) and my agent just called and said...WDW WONT take Final payments anymore, you have to pay the rest when you arrive.....:confused3

I just got ASMusic preferred for Night of Joy weekend-that was the only value resort open for that time period. I will definitely call back tomorrow to see if code FDS will do anything for me.

Add to your list of AP prices:
Garden View - Concierge @ Polynesian
$433.12 (incl taxes)

I don't get it... you can't pay off your balance until you get there now? Is that what they are saying. We too are booked through AAA with our 45 days quickly approaching (54 days to WDDDAY)!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 YUP!!! In fact they REFUSE to take the rest of the payment!:eek:

I even called WDW & confirmed this. "just pay the balance when you arrive"is what they said. I cant argue with that!:confused3

We got POP for $72 including tax/night. I tried to book this last week with AAA rates for my dates and was told AAA was sold out. I got it at the AP rate this morning! :lmao:

We are going August 5-9 and no Pop or Poly or BWI available. ONly AS Sports and Music for $64 plus tax. PO Riverside for $94 plus tax, and SSR and OKW for $164 plus tax. that was all we were told was available as of 7 pm CST. JUst looked at the AP website and they had the same availability for those dates. I did call the AP # NOT the wdisney #. Will try it tomorrow. Hope that helps.

JUst looked at the AP website and they had the same availability for those dates.

This is so baffling. I am reading that people are able to see the post-Aug 4 AP rates online. I have not been able to view the new rates online even once since they were released at about 7 am. I keep getting an error page.

It is so frustrating not to see what is available for my dates. I called disney 4 times this morning. The first 3 CMs refused to admit AP rates were out, got up on the wrong side of the bed, and it was a waste of a long distance call. The 4th CM was a wonderful helpful person. While she was able to tell me what was available at that time, availability is changing all the time and I do not understand why Disney can't get it together on their web site.

Tomorrow FL rates are released? I really wished the site would have been operable today before that happens. Oh well. I am happy there was no Ack! August, but the lack of availability and the AP rates that were released for some of the resorts (Epcot resorts to be specific) are somewhat disappointing imo.

Maybe things will work out for the best in the end. I know last year, I was not able to book as soon as the rates came out, but snagged an awesome deal at WL! :thumbsup2

This is so baffling. I am reading that people are able to see the post-Aug 4 AP rates online. I have not been able to view the new rates online even once since they were released at about 7 am. I keep getting an error page.

It is so frustrating not to see what is available for my dates. I called disney 4 times this morning. The first 3 CMs refused to admit AP rates were out, got up on the wrong side of the bed, and it was a waste of a long distance call. The 4th CM was a wonderful helpful person. While she was able to tell me what was available at that time, availability is changing all the time and I do not understand why Disney can't get it together on their web site.

Tomorrow FL rates are released? I really wished the site would have been operable today before that happens. Oh well. I am happy there was no Ack! August, but the lack of availability and the AP rates that were released for some of the resorts (Epcot resorts to be specific) are somewhat disappointing imo.

Maybe things will work out for the best in the end. I know last year, I was not able to book as soon as the rates came out, but snagged an awesome deal at WL! :thumbsup2

When I talked to WDW, they said that there are no AP rate for Values on AUG 4th! The AP rates start on Aug 5th!

Last night I converted my AAA room only reservation to AP rate. I had POFQ at $116 plus tax per night and now its $94 per night. I saved over $300 on our 12 night reservation. I am going to buy an AP. The AP costs $192 more than the 10 day hopper I was going to buy ($462 v. $270), I get to buy DDE and I'll be back during the year!

Has anyone been able to use the code FDS. I called this morning to try and get it applied and was told it is not a valid code. I called three different times one person told me it was an AP code, the next told me I didn't know what I was talking about. ( She asked where I got the code and I told her it was a Disney info website. She said the "imposter" web sites had fake codes and wrong information and that I should only go by what the official Disney website said:confused: ) The third person tried to rebook and said it did not show as a valid offer.

I have a room only for one night to go to the Pirate and Princess party and figured if I could save any money it might be worth it.

Debbie

TRY AGAIN! I called last week...and the Rep asked "Whats a AP rate???":eek:

That's odd.....I just paid off the remainder of our two rooms last week (Friday) at our local AAA office (used both cash and credit) and was never told that. Must be something new this week then.....:confused: :confused:

FL resident rates just came out this evening. AP's should follow tomorrow. shortly after that probably a Disney Visa package code then a general public package code should follow. so we are getting very close.

Does anyone know when the Disney Visa package codes might come out if there are some? I looked on the Disney Visa site and didn't find anything about a code, but definitely don't want to miss it if there is one!

Also, my Dreams Unlimited agent is on vacation, does anyone know if someone else there will be watching for codes for me or should I just call them and ask? My agent said she would leave me with the names of who I can contact but with the excitement of her trip must have forgotten. She won't be back until July 3rd.

Has anyone been able to use the code FDS. I called this morning to try and get it applied and was told it is not a valid code. I called three different times one person told me it was an AP code, the next told me I didn't know what I was talking about. ( She asked where I got the code and I told her it was a Disney info website. She said the "imposter" web sites had fake codes and wrong information and that I should only go by what the official Disney website said:confused: ) The third person tried to rebook and said it did not show as a valid offer.

I have a room only for one night to go to the Pirate and Princess party and figured if I could save any money it might be worth it.

Debbie

Hi Debbie,

I just called and needed room only for the Party on 8/11. When are you going? Anyhoo, I just asked for Florida Resident Rate (no mention of code) and was able to get the discounted room. HTH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter