***Official August 2010 Thread!! Come Join Us In The Countdown!*****

12 hours!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Next time I post, it will be after the fact.

SEE YA!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

eta = Midnight and can't sleep, so figured I'd just stay up! I can sleep when the mouse is done with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 week until we leave!!! :woohoo: OMG my packing list is 3pgs long.:scared1: Packing for a family of 4 for 11 days requires alot of stuff!:headache:

:cool1: Leaving tomorrow!!!!! :cool1:

DBF is finally showing signs he is SUPER excited. lol. He is funny though. It's his first trip and he is all excited about Epcot. I was talking about rides there and hes like "There are rides at Epcot??? AWESOME!" He thought it was just the World Showcase:rotfl2:

TOMORROW:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Anyone recently back - or there now???? How're the crowds? How's the weather????

YAY!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Anyone recently back - or there now???? How're the crowds? How's the weather????

We just got back yesterday!! Sad it's over :( Crowds were not too bad overall, after the first few days I was like "This is busy season??" Much more crowded later in the week at DHS, but that was rated a 9.5 out of 10 by the UG website so I was expecting it. The FL schools are just going back in session, so it shouldn't be too bad now.. Weather was definitely hot, but bearable since almost everything is air conditioned... also it rained everyday so that helped to keep it cool i think.. the last 2 days were the hottest, there was less rain and much more sun. Despite the crowds and heat, it was sooo worth it! Next time we will go back when the weather is cooler though :rotfl:

Also next time we will NOT be bringing a stroller... brought the double stroller so the girls could sit for parades and at the end of the day when they got tired... NOT!! They were starting to droop after just a couple of hrs so they ended up being pushed for most of the trip (the older one was a little better about walking though)... between the walking, pushing the stroller & sweating, I expected to lose 10 pounds on the trip, but I actually gained a couple!! So next time they will be old enough to use their own kid-power to get them around!

We leave Wednesday, but won't get to WDW until Thursday afternoon. We're driving from WI to Disney and breaking it up into two days so we aren't exhausted. We're leaving at about 6am Wed. and will probably drive to outside Atlanta, stay the night and finish driving to Disney Thursday morning. Can't wait!!! AHHHH! Gotta get through one more day of work tomorrow!

I'm wondering if on line check in will ruin any chances for room requests or magical upgrades. What should I do? Has anyone on here done online check in at WL and have gotten some magic?

Headed there next week..Aug 25th-Sept 1st. Soooo excited! Haven't been since our honeymoon in 2001, now we are taking our 3.5 year old for her first visit. Can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter