"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

I do not recall SoTMK cards running out. I've gone at the beginning before, but typically I go at the end. Even after midnight you can get your card heading out of the park.

SOTMK info is listed on Post #1, towards the bottom.

Thanks. What is the line to get the card like at 4:00 as soon as you enter the park? My only concern is I have a FP that expires at 4:20 and I don't want to rely on the grace period.

I am so excited to hear first hand reports from tonight's party! Almost as excited as I am to go to our first party on 8/28!

Funny aside - I got a call from WDW today and she said he needed to talk to me about my parade viewing with my Sept 2nd dessert party. And I'm like, the party I have booked on Sept 2nd is the HEA version and nothing to do with my MNSSHP dessert party booking on Aug 31st. Turns out the first thing she saw when she looked me up was my Sept 2nd booking and she had an email to call me about the parade viewing and she got confused! And then I got confused and then we laughed. Anyway, she didn't have any new information on the parade viewing for me, just reiterated that I could choose to do the viewing before or after the desserts. I feel like this whole parade thing is one never ending saga!

I haven't gotten this update call. What do you mean you can do the parade before or after desserts? Have they changed the check in time so you can do desserts before the first parade?

I haven't gotten this update call. What do you mean you can do the parade before or after desserts? Have they changed the check in time so you can do desserts before the first parade?

I just meant it hadn't changed since they last called me and the instructions are to sigh in at the terrace as early as 4:30 to get your credentials and at that point you will get the specifics of the dessert viewing. You will have the choice to do the viewing at either the 1st or 2nd parade. If you do the 1st parade, then you will sacrifice dessert party time because that is not changing, it is still 9:15 with fireworks at 10:15. As far as I'm concerned, the 1st parade viewing is not really a viable and acceptable option so my plan is to do the 2nd parade or none at all. Unless of course the reports come back that they are somehow doing it so the dessert is extending past the fireworks somehow.

If people have easy, specific questions for tonight, post them and I will see what I can do. No promises. Going back to hotel for now to get out of the sun. Not coming back super early. Too hot.

So the Tortuga Tavern has a light up skull mug on the menu during regular hours. It's normally open from 11 to 8pm. Any ideas on if it will shorten those hours on party days? Google shows it as being open until 4pm today but I don't know if I can trust them in this case. I ask because we won't be in the MK any other days, and the light up skull mug looks pretty neat... http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2017/06/02/found-the-dole-whip-skull-mug-in-magic-kingdom/

AHHH - I love BOTH of those mugs

Someone asked about a FP after 5:30pm. I can’t find the post now, but I have 3 FPs for a party night, which includes 2 members of our group who only have a party ticket.

We have 3:30-4:30pm (we will arrive at 4); 4:30-5:30pm; and 5:30-6pm. So, yes, it is possible to get a FP after 5:30pm, availability permitting.

Thank you to everyone who answered my questions. I will reply properly later.

Dh caved. I ordered my magic band off eBay today. I hate that I’m supporting the seller but at the same time I’m 99% sure I won’t have a chance on 10/23. I’ll have the band by next week.

You should make sure you can link the band to your my experience account before leaving a review. Just in case there is a problem. Congrats. :) It sucks rewarding flippers, but sometimes you don't have a choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter